Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Immune for JC's Round:

Chrissy Hofbeck

Rupert Boneham

Twila Tanner

Aubry Bracco

Kim Spradlin

Victoria Baamonde

Noura Salmon

Natalie Bolton

Eliza Orlins

Natalie White

Brenda Lowe

Lauren O'Connell

Colby Donaldson

Chase Rice

Jane Bright

Trish Hegarty

Monica Culpepper

Jenna Lewis

Woo Hwang

@JC can now nominate

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow why does JC hate men, he ranked Sean so low???

Remove my vote out of sheer disgust that Natalie has been eliminated.   You can all say goodbye to any remotely hot guy from now on. Those are now my targets and will be until further notice

Natalie Anderson deserves better than this. 🙂 

Posted Images

Noms

Kelly Goldsmith
Deena Barrett
Christa Hastie
Julie Berry
Lydia Morales
Cirie Fields
Courtney Marit
Erinn Lobdell
Christina Shields Markoski
Sherri Biethman
Shirin Oskooi
Natalie Cole
Wendy Diaz

Sabrina Thompson

giphy.gif

Shirin Oskooi

Shirin was a contestant on Worlds Apart and Cambodia. She’s probably best known for feuding with Will, who was one of the most disgusting pieces of sh*t the show has ever cast. He was a bully and the way he spoke so aggressively towards women should’ve been monitored by the producers. Shirin placed eighth place on Worlds Apart and nineteenth on Cambodia so it makes sense to talk more about her first run on the show. She had some funny moments but it was mostly her as a victim and not being able to find a place in the tribe where she’d make it further. She had several issues with different members of her tribe and didn’t back down when confronted with issues. She was a strong woman and the moment up there^ is iconic. Probably the only moment she was able to bring down Will as everyone else just went along with it. I just don’t rate her gameplay when it comes to it.

Saving Lydia.

Wendy Diaz

5267-t.jpg

Ugh I really don't want to cut Wendy, but there's like no good options to cut here. Unfortunately just being a women makes you a target for certain people's nominations even if you're a legend. Wendy isn't a legend though, unlike some of the nominees. Wendy was on the 38th season, Edge of Extinction. Like most of America, I was really rooting for Wendy. She immediately found herself on the outs of the main alliance of the "cool kids" running the tribe and isolating Wendy & Reem. Wendy did nothing wrong, but she was isolated pretty much immediately. It was really sad to watch, especially since she was refreshingly honest and open with her tribe about her tourettes and OCD. Some of the castaways made fun of her behind her back though and it was really sad to watch. Wendy spent her days absolutely killing every challenge and desperately trying to get Kelley Wentworth destroyed (#TeamWendy over #TeamKelley easily here 😘).

Episode after episode, Wendy continued to impress me. I thought she would be too #much, but that never happened. She just kept #dragging the awful people she was stuck with day after day and making their lives a living hell. Becoming a vegetarian queen just to spite her tribe :wub:. Hiding the flint :wub:. Despite all that, she managed to make it all the way to swap, outlasting eventual winner Chris Underwood :dead:. She swapped away from all her tribemates and I was thrilled for her to get a new start in the game :wub:. She got off to a rough start when she freed the chickens again though :dead:. She managed to beat Aubry, and I really thought Wendy would just cockroach her way through the season. Unfortunately, she hit the double tribal twist and everyone banded together to get rid of her because no one was about to risk their own game for Wendy lol. Wendy made an attempt at the returnee challenge and realized it would be impossible for her to return so she quit almost immediately after :wub:. Wendy is an amazing pre-merge character. She delivered in every single of screentime without being overbearing. She was righteous, funny, sweet, and rootable. She shouldn't be cut here, but it is what it is.

Save Cirie

SHERRI BIETHMAN

300?cb=20180928142243

Sherri competed on Survivor: Caramoan. She was placed on the Fans tribe - and she is such a big Survivor fan that she even named her son after Colby. From the beginning, Sherri was shown as someone determined to play a strong game and set herself up to make it far and win the game. However, she seemed to lose her fight along the way and was viewed as a non-entity in the latter half of the game. She eventually made it to the Final Tribal Council with John and Dawn, and she didn’t really try to plead her case for the win. She was even argumentative with the jury (notably with Erik), and she received no votes to win. Sherri does have the distinction of being the only new player in a season with half vets and half newbies to reach the Final Tribal Council though. Sorry to any fans, but out goes Sherri from the rankdown.

And I’m saving Sabrina.

NiftySelfreliantAplomadofalcon-size_restricted.gif

@Alex95 have to balance out the fact that everyone else does the same to the guys! And there’s still way more females than males left

CHRISTINE SHIELDS-MARKOSKI (South Pacific)

Christine%20sad%20short.gif

Definitely one of the bet pre-mergers of all time ❤️ I don't want to be the one to cut this icon but I guess out of the nominees presented, this is a fair spot for Christine to leave the rankdown. Redempsh*t Island is a twist that I don't like for the most part, although I think that in both South Pacific and Blood Vs Water, it produced some great moments that even enhanced the overall storyline of the season. Christine from SoPa is one of the biggest examples of this playing out. Christine was already a good character by the time she was booted. She didn't like that Coach and Ozzy were part of the season (us too, girl) and called Coach a "temporary" player from the start. This led him to target her, and for her to ultimately be the first person voted out from her tribe. I loved the attitude and sass she gave Coach. She was just speaking for all of us! Then, she was sent to Redemption Island where she won like, 4 or 5 consecutive duels making it all the way to the final duel before the merge. She was dangerously close to getting back into the game but was defeated in that final pre-merge duel by Ozzy (eye roll). Incredible run for her, and she did well in this game, but her time is up now.

Saving: Erinn, who ACTUALLY slayed Coach (sorry Christine you tried)

There’s a “Sequester All-Stars” game tonight with a secret cast. Maddy from BBCAN8 randomly retweeted the announcement so many are assuming it might be reality stars. Will update y’all at cast reveal if it is and if anyone good is playing.

Julie Berry

Survivor Rank: Everyone - Page 12 - City Of Angels

Sorry if this cut is #controversial, but Kelly was my favorite of the remaining nominees, I didn't wanna cut Christa, Natalie, or Courtney, and that just left me with making a gut decision between Julie and Deena. Julie participated during Survivor Vanuatu, and placed 5th. Julie developed a close relationship with eventual winner Chris Daugherty throughout the game, but was eventually backstabbed by him when he decided going to the end with Twila and Scout was the path that would bring him victory. At FTC an emotional Julie let Chris know that depending on how he answered her question, she'd either be voting for or against him. Luckily for Chris, Julie was appeased by his answer. Julie is possibly most well known for dating Jeff Probst after Vanuatu. They lasted three years before breaking up. An interesting thing that I just noticed in her trivia section is that Julie is Native American, which is pretty cool. Anyways, Julie seemed pretty cool, but all of these nominees are people who should be lasting longer so Julie's a default cut.

Saving Kelly Goldsmith.

15 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

There’s a “Sequester All-Stars” game tonight with a secret cast. Maddy from BBCAN8 randomly retweeted the announcement so many are assuming it might be reality stars. Will update y’all at cast reveal if it is and if anyone good is playing.

Brice randomly tweeted about watching some STARS are coming out tonight PLZ

Sequester cast is all tv/youtube/reality stars:

Jamar - BBCAN8

Maddy - BBCAN8

Hamza - BBCAN6

Shubham - The Circle

Kelley - Survivor 29, 31, 38

J’Tia - Survivor 28

Kat - BB21

Jessica - BB21

Natalie - BB18/The Challenge

Derrick - The Challenge

Trishelle - The Challenge

Nicole Maines - Actress from Supergirl

Brendan Meyer - Actor from The OA

Jaremi/Phi Phi - RuPaul’s Drag Race

And random youtubers and stuff I don’t know lol

9 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Sequester cast is all tv/youtube/reality stars:

Jamar - BBCAN8

Maddy - BBCAN8

Hamza - BBCAN6

Shubham - The Circle

Kelley - Survivor 29, 31, 38

J’Tia - Survivor 28

Kat - BB21

Jessica - BB21

Natalie - BB18/The Challenge

Derrick - The Challenge

Trishelle - The Challenge

Nicole Maines - Actress from Supergirl

Brendan Meyer - Actor from The OA

Jaremi/Phi Phi - RuPaul’s Drag Race

And random youtubers and stuff I don’t know lol

hamza again eh.  

this looks uninteresting because Kelle, J'Tia and Phi Phi

#BLESS Alex for being here to save Cirie. :wub: 

I knew that the all female nominations were coming after the last few rounds, but Cirie really didn't need to be a nominee when I'm sure there's less iconic females that could've been nominated.

Edited by *Amanda