Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Fun fact: Monica's one of three people to get a confessional in every episode they were in during Samoa (outside of the first, like, three boots, obviously). :haha:

Interesting fact. :haha: 

I wish we had seen more of her (and well, everyone really) on that season. But of course that didn't happen because Samoa was the Russell Hantz Show and everyone else were portrayed as the background characters. :haha: 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow why does JC hate men, he ranked Sean so low???

Remove my vote out of sheer disgust that Natalie has been eliminated.   You can all say goodbye to any remotely hot guy from now on. Those are now my targets and will be until further notice

Natalie Anderson deserves better than this. 🙂 

Posted Images

Immune for Hayden's Round:

Chrissy Hofbeck

Rupert Boneham

Twila Tanner

Aubry Bracco

Kim Spradlin

Victoria Baamonde

Noura Salmon

Natalie Bolton

Eliza Orlins

Natalie White

Brenda Lowe

Lauren O'Connell

Shane Powers

Kellyn Bechtold

Sherri Biethman

Jenn Brown

Bradley Kleihege
Erik Reichenbach
Jason Siska

@hayden98 is up next!

Nominations

Chase Rice (Nicaragua)

Cindy Hall (Guatemala)

Colby Donaldson (The Australian Outback)

Colleen Haskell (Borneo)

Gary Hogeboom (Guatemala)

Jamie Newton (Guatemala)

Jane Bright (Nicaragua)

Jenna Lewis (Borneo)

John Cody (Blood vs. Water)

Jonathan Penner (Cook Islands)

Kimmi Kappenberg (The Australian Outback)

Monica Culpepper (One World)
Trish Hegarty (Cagayan)

Woo Hwang (Cagayan)

Colleen Haskell

MV5BMTg5NDg4NTUxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzI3

I thought it would be cute to continue down the list like Steven :giggle:Anyways, Colleen is from an old season as clearly shown by her picture where she looks like she belongs in one of those extremely old teenage movies like Pretty In Pink or even a musical with Sandy and what's his name I can't remember for some reason right now. I can not even remember the musical name lol epic fail. I just remember you're the one that I want song. Anyways, I remember her name really well, but I do not remember anything Colleen did so it is okay that she leaves. I think she was on the original season where Richard Hatch won. She must be so old now, possibly older than Papa Wally. Anyways, sorry Colleen out ya go!

Save Colby

100521Colby-Donaldson1.jpg

CINDY HALL

360?cb=20120616041635

Cindy competed on Survivor: Guatemala back in 2005. She was on the Nakúm tribe and eventually made it to the merge. Cindy was an under-the-radar player and did well to integrate herself. However, she was on the bottom of the totem pole, and she realized she could be the next one eliminated after Jamie and Judd were blindsided. Anyway, what Cindy is best remembered for was the decision she was faced with after winning a car. Back when the show offered a car as a reward, the castaway to win the car never went on to win the game. Therefore, it was considered a curse. However, Cindy was allowed to give up her car and let the other four castaways receive a car instead. She ultimately chose to keep the car for herself, which was the right decision as she was voted out that same episode. Anyway, sorry to Cindy and any fans, but out she goes from the rankdown.

And I’m saving Chase Rice.

30.gif

6ff36a937ab8058b709f792cedb5cf5bd05a7adc
John Cody

John was a contestant on Survivor

Blood vs Water where he placed thirteenth. He’s the husband of Survivor legend Candice Cody. This season had the stupid twist of Redemption Island so John spent most of his time on there competing to return to the game. Whilst he had an impressive run on Redemption Island - he was eventually beaten by both Laura’s. I don’t really remember much else about his time on the show as I think there were bigger characters and relationships shown. He did alright for a rookie but I think he could do better. I always thought we would’ve seen him return by now over some of the other players.

Saving Jane.

Gary Hogeboom

450?cb=20120616041352

I like Gary Hogeboom, aka Gary Hawkins: Landscaper! However, he is just a supporting character in Guatemala, which is one of the seasons I have the least connection to. So he's the easiest cut for me to make out of the remaining nominees. Gary is most known for adamantly denying that he was a professional football player despite the fact that Danni Boatwright knew literally everything about his football career :haha:. But that was his story and Gary was sticking with it! Gary was friends with the people I liked and generally couldn't stand the people I didn't like on Guatemala. I enjoyed his little friendships with Amy and Danni. He also #clock'd Stepheme multiple times and tried to turn people against her (how have I not nominated her yet 👀). As a player, his most powerful moment was when he found the first hidden immunity idol in Survivor history. Judd lied to everyone about the clue and said the clue was down low on the ground. However, he noticed Judd looking high in the trees, so Gary started looking high and was able to find it!

Save Trish

No one's got any respects for the og's! Most of Borneo already gone (yet Sean and Ramona are still around) and I bet Jenna is gonna get cut this round. Smh @ the disrespect.

• Like 2

Are we picking someone to go on our EOE from this cycle? If so can I preemptively pick Colleen and ask everyone to rank her #1? :haha: