Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

Alecia Holden

ZI'll add a pic later, don't have a good connection

Alecia is cute and blond and I am sorry to cut her especially with blond male discrimination taking out Chris Noble. Anyways, I honestly do not remember her at all, not sure what season she is on, and I really do not care to look it up. She looks like she could be athletic but also really did not need to be on Survivor to lose weight so hopefully she did not starve too much since she was already very thin. Anyways, she was on Survivor Kaoh Rong hopefully I spelled that right, and she was apparently a terrible competitor LOL because she was constantly berated for her performances which means she was not very athletic. Poor girl, now I feel bad for eliminating her because it sounds like she was bullied, like she probably could not control how terrible she was. Anyways, bye!

Save Eddie

ANGIE LAYTON

5A1D.gif

Angie played on Survivor: Philippines and was on the ill-fated Matsing tribe. She survived the first two tribal councils, even when Roxy said she and Malcolm were going to become a power duo. Even though Angie and Malcolm cuddled at night, I don’t recall the two of them ever becoming a showmance. Angie is also remembered for jokingly telling Jeff that cookies could make life better for the tribe. Jeff was unnecessarily harsh towards her for that answer. Angie was sadly voted out at the next tribal council, leaving only Malcolm, Denise, and Russell on Matsing. Russell was voted out next, and Malcolm and Denise were swapped over to different tribes. Anyway, I liked Angie and thought she was a sweet and cute girl. I’ve saved her from elimination before, but I believe this is a fair cut...especially with these nominations.

And I’m saving Jaclyn.

tumblr_ngrvaucirE1r5k9koo4_r1_250.gifv

Bobby Jon Drinkard (Palau, Guatemala)

350?cb=20120615050419

I think this is a more than fair placement for Bobby Jon, considering he placed 10th and 9th respectively on his two seasons. I like him, but I like most of the other nominees more so. Anyway, Bobby Jon's write-up for Palau can be very short. As we all know, he was on the ill-fated Ulong tribe, who lost every single pre-merge immunity. Bobby Jon had the lucky distinction of being one of the last two members of that tribe along with Stephenie, but in the end, she defeated him in a fire maker challenge and went on to join the rest of the Koror members. 

Bobby Jon and Stephenie returned in the next season, Guatemala. He was part of the Nakum tribe, who won the first challenge and got the better of the two camps, but was forced to hike 11 miles to get there. Bobby Jon, like many of his tribemates, was worn out after the hike and they ended up losing the first immunity challenge. They were fortunate enough to win the next two before the tribe switch on Day 12, which put Bobby Jon on Yaxha with Blake, Brandon and Danni Boatwright. They outnumbered the former Yaxha members, but Bobby Jon and Danni turned on Blake and helped vote him out. In the subsequent weeks, Bobby Jon and Danni became quite the pair, voting out Brian and Amy with the help of Gary Hogeboom. They then merged and Bobby Jon's alliance was down in numbers. He was seen as a physical threat at that point, but Stephenie managed to convince the group to spare him so he could make the jury and voted out Brandon instead. Bobby Jon was then voted out the next week and would go on to vote for Danni over Stephenie, which is kind of hilarious in hindsight, but Stephenie was also pretty insufferable that season. Anyway, that's about all there is to say about Bobby Jon. He was an interesting character in the two seasons he played, but never made the right moves to get very far.

Save: Mike Holloway

Jessica Johnston

kelley wentworth Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

Jessica Johnston participated during Survivor Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers, where she was a member of the Healers tribe, which was my favorite tribe tbh. She formed a quick friendship/showmance with Cole Medders, which quickly began to sour a bit when Cole wouldn't keep his mouth shut, sharing all the information they gathered :wub: . Jessica's tribe was entirely safe until the tribe swap, where Cole once again infuriated her by sharing all information about her advantage to alliance outsiders Lauren and Ben. Luckily, their bond wasn't tested during this time period as Jessica's tribe once again won every challenge. Once they reached the merge, Jessica and Cole realigned themselves with the remaining healers and Ben/Lauren, but Cole once again screwed Jessica's game lol. His overconsumption of food greatly irritated Ben and he and Lauren reneged to the other alliance, ultimately deciding to vote out Jessica instead of Joe/Cole. Tragically, Jessica was booted one vote short of the jury, which is a shame because Jessica was a pretty fun character who I'd like to see receive a second chance one day.

Saving Jon Misch

Dan Kay

*Will add picture later*

Dan Kay is a castaway from Gabon who placed 11th. Cutting him and saving Colby is a super easy decision for me, as I much prefer Colby’s three-season story arc to Dan’s one season. He lasted 21 days before being voted out when the Onion Alliance split their votes between him and Susie. I’m glad it was him and not Susie. He referred to Fang’s hilariously bad performance in the first immunity challenge as “disastrous” which is true. Anyway, I’m sure he’s nice but I like Colby more.

SAVING: Colby Donaldson

Immune for Steven's Round:

Chrissy Hofbeck

Rupert Boneham

Twila Tanner

Aubry Bracco

Kim Spradlin

Victoria Baamonde

Noura Salmon

Natalie Bolton

Eliza Orlins

Natalie White

Brenda Lowe

Lauren O'Connell

Andrea Boehlke

Shirin Oskooi

Eddie Fox

Jaclyn Schultz

Mike Holloway

Colby Donaldson

Jon Misch

@Steven_ nominates next!

Gavin Whitson

112749_29085b-2000.jpg

Robbed goddess!!! While I am a firm Gavin defender insomuch that he should have won over Chris Underwood's nine days of gameplay, Gavin's still very boring as a character lol. Gavin rode a lot of coattails and cut the big guns when he needed to. While I personally find that to be good gameplay, it's not the most exciting thing in the world to watch, and neither is Gavin. He had close alliances with Victoria, Eric, and Julia early on, but cut all those ties when he found it to be necessary. The only time he truly got blindsided was during the Kelley vote, and then he became hellbent on revenge and it was fun to watch him recover from the blindside. I guess he was blindsided as well a bit in the endgame, but that's because everyone was walking around with advantages and idols, Lauren made a dumbass move, and y'know, he never met Chris Underwood but was expected to play against him in the final five. Gavin showed a lot of fight in the FTC and I wish the jury rewarded him the win. Sadly they didn't. I don't need to see Gavin again, but I do think he deserves a second chance.

Save Shane

CHELSEA TOWNSEND (Ghost Island)

4zq33lm9i6j41.jpg

Lol it's kind of fun that she lasted this long and I also stanned her ironically during her season but like, come on we're almost to the top 150 lol this is a more than fair spot for the Queen Of Sitting. Chelsea competed on Ghost Island. That is news to me because I do not remember seeing her on my TV screen at all 😮 She placed 8th and had like, 2 confessionals all season long. It's really a shame that the editors shafted her so much because by all accounts, she was playing one of the stronger games of the season and actually was one of Team WenDom's biggest rivals by the end game. The editing apparently didn't even get her boot right because she allegedly was directly gunning for Wendell and so they took her out because she was a threat to dismantle the majority alliance. But Wendell and Dom were so dominant that anyone who threatened them went immediately (see: Noble, Kellyn, and now Chelsea). So congrats to Chelsea on making it this far but out she goes.

Saving: Kellyn

Edited by #jeah

survivor-guatemala-judd-sergeant-crocodi

survivor-guatemala-judd-sergeant-scumbag
Judd Sergeant

One hundred words about someone I barely remember? Go on then. Judd was cast in Survivor Guatemala: The season of the Stephenie. Judd made it pretty in time the game. He was in a pretty secure spot throughout but I remember everyone making different deals with each other so it was never clear who would leave at which point. I miss those days. Judd left after Stephenie betrayed him after she lied to both Judd and his wife. Why was he so shocked? He then went on to say he wished they would get bitten by crocodiles and how they were all scumbags. How grown up of him! He did realise what game he was playing, right? I just remembered that he was the first person to ever receive a hidden immunity idol clue after reading this article. He wasn’t able to follow through with finding it but that would’ve been an iconic moment. 

Saving Sherri