Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow why does JC hate men, he ranked Sean so low???

Remove my vote out of sheer disgust that Natalie has been eliminated.   You can all say goodbye to any remotely hot guy from now on. Those are now my targets and will be until further notice

Natalie Anderson deserves better than this. 🙂 

Posted Images

Stacey Powell

666?cb=20120617044707

My phone has terrible data right now so the picture will not load but sending out this woman because Lindsay was requested to be saved. Stacey was a contestant on South Pacific, I literally do not remember her so I am okay with sending her out of this rankdown. She is from Texas and was the third one eliminated from her season so not exactly a great player and also probably why I can not remember her. She would never have gotten this far if she was male. Stacey was a mortician which is probably the most interesting thing about her. I love how she says she is like Vecepia, NOPE Vecepia won girl, you got booted third. Does not compute. Anyways, I think I hit 100 words, bye bye bye!

Save Lindsay

Immune for Zoey's Round:

Chrissy Hofbeck

Rupert Boneham

Twila Tanner

Aubry Bracco

Kim Spradlin

Victoria Baamonde

Noura Salmon

Natalie Bolton

Eliza Orlins

Natalie White

Brenda Lowe

Lauren O'Connell

Sherea Lloyd

Natalie Cole

Ramona Gray

Wendy Diaz

Michelle Yi

Lindsey Richter

Christine Shields Markoski

@Zoey your turn to nominate 14 survivor contestants!

Colby Donaldson

Bobby Jon Drinkard

Dan Kay

Andrea Boehlke

Angie Layton

Eddie Fox

Jon Misch

Jaclyn Schultz

Shirin Oskooi

Alecia Holden

Jessica Johnston

Dean Kowalski

Chris Noble

Mike Holloway

On 7/5/2020 at 12:57 AM, *Amanda said:

Tina Scheer

tumblr_m50z19nqte1qz85zio3_250.gifv

On 6/23/2020 at 12:10 PM, *Amanda said:

Darnell Hamilton 

tumblr_o2rzqxvrXf1twcfe0o5_500.gifv

On 6/18/2020 at 4:22 PM, *Amanda said:

Bi Nguyen

tumblr_phf9ziY0Fn1w31jp2o3_250.gifv

FIXED (!) 

Just now, JC said:

Since you changed your save after I saved him, does that mean you have to re-cut? :giggle:@Solaris

No he didn't change his cut, so that stands.  I would prefer if its quoted, but its safe.  At least he didn't edit it (which would have made it invalid).  

CHRIS NOBLE (Ghost Island)

tumblr_p659w8w0oT1talut1o2_400.gif

Chris Noble is incredibly overrated imo. He was slightly comedic relief on his season, but Ghost Island was so bad that even the smallest laugh seemed like comedy gold. Sure, he was a delusional model who said some really hilarious things (the most notable being him using the word "beneficiarary" in all complete seriousness), but idk he really truly sucked at the game and wasn't even my favorite castaway from that season. Plus, he was the top placing Ghost Island person in the last Survivor rankdown, so it's time to let someone else have that honor. Chris Noble was from the Florida Keys (as a Floridian, trust me he is the perfect representation of someone from that place) but lives in NYC at the time of filming. He's a male model (omg shocker) who placed 13th after getting into a famous rivalry with Dom and clearly losing that rivalry. Anyways, out he goes. Sorry to any fans.

Saving: Andrea

Just now, #jeah said:

I don't care I'll keep my old save. I want Noble out :haha: 

So I'll save Eddie 

Just now, Solaris said:

new save!

Dean Kowalski

ie_33972-850x560.jpeg

Sorry to the Dean fans, but his whole fratdouche vibe just isn't for me. I know a lot of people find him funny, but he came a little close to winning for my liking. I think Dean's a dime a dozen and you can find him in any sports bar across America. Dean's whole game was being an idiot for about 35 days and then turning it up at the end. As you can tell by my recent nomination of Chris, I'm not particularly a fan of that strategy. Dean was getting played hard for most of the game. He was on the outs of the girls alliance during the pre-swap (and barely survived over Chelsea due to them wanting to keep a strong guy for challenges around (even though he sucked at all the challenges)). Then on the swap, Kellee made a grandiose move to save him just because she had an idol that was about to expire and she figured why not use it. Dean made it to the merge because of that and then IMMEDIATELY screwed her over. Dean snuck under the radar for a bit, not doing much of anything. He came out of hiding again when he found an idol nullifier and used it to prevent a Janet victory, which was pretty much the only decent outcome from the final seven onward. He went to the end with his bro Tommy and lost to him because Tommy played a better game for about 34 days. I think Dean did make me chuckle occasionally throughout the season, but not enough for him to be an iconic character or anything. Overall, this is a generous spot for him.

Save Shirin