Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow why does JC hate men, he ranked Sean so low???

Remove my vote out of sheer disgust that Natalie has been eliminated.   You can all say goodbye to any remotely hot guy from now on. Those are now my targets and will be until further notice

Natalie Anderson deserves better than this. 🙂 

Posted Images

Stephanie Johnson (Ghost Island)

Stephanie came in 16th on Ghost Island so it’s a miracle she’s still here, but I guess she was one of the few people IDF liked that season. She had the unfortunate luck of being on the Malolo tribe, who lost many immunity challenges. During the first two weeks we saw her attempt to befriend Stephanie Gonzalez and Jacob Derwin before their boots then, after the tribe swap, she and the other Malolos were subject to the whim of the Navitis, lead by Bradley. After Brendan Shapiro was sent home, Stephanie, Michael, Jenna did their best to plead their cases to the majority alliance, but in the end, Michael and Jenna sided with Naviti and voted her out to save their asses. I did think that her and some other pre-merge boots were interesting personalities that season but this is more than enough of a high placement for her as a 16th place boot on a terrible season.

Save: Bradley K.

Kelly Shinn

latest?cb=20120617042622

Kelly Shinn aka Purple Kelly was pretty much nonexistent, she could not even keep her real name because she was the less relevant Kelly and I can not even remember the original Kelly from her season. Anyways, not only was she irrelevant and a non-entity, she also decided to quit with Naonka which made her even less of a competitor than she already was. I mean, they really should not have gotten votes. Then, on top of that, she made a vote at final tribal that should never have counted in the first place because she was a useless cast member, even more useless than Naonka because she at least had an impact on the game before quitting like a loser. They both voted for Fabio which makes sense since they both did not belong in the game and needed their intelligence checked. Anyways, BYE!

Save Bruce

3 hours ago, Elliott said:

Purple Kelly was lowkey done dirty by production’s sexist asses. :ph34rwave:

Yeah, they pretty much casted her to be an irrelevant early boot with little to no clothing to keep herself warm and then they got all p*$$ed at her when she decided she couldn't take it anymore after nearly a month.

15 hours ago, Elliott said:

Purple Kelly was lowkey done dirty by production’s sexist asses. :ph34rwave:

12 hours ago, hayden98 said:

Yeah, they pretty much casted her to be an irrelevant early boot with little to no clothing to keep herself warm and then they got all p*$$ed at her when she decided she couldn't take it anymore after nearly a month.

I looked up what you guys were talking about and now I feel bad for cutting her, but are we sure the sources are accurate? If survivor actually did that, that's pretty fricking disgusting if that's true and there should be more attention on it, they cannot tell her she can't wear anything when she's freezing! Ridiculous. However, I'm not sure about the complete accuracy of the story unless there is like proof from other cast members corroborating it.

1 minute ago, JC said:

I looked up what you guys were talking about and now I feel bad for cutting her, but are we sure the sources are accurate? If survivor actually did that, that's pretty fricking disgusting if that's true and there should be more attention on it, they cannot tell her she can't wear anything when she's freezing! Ridiculous. However, I'm not sure about the complete accuracy of the story unless there is like proof from other cast members corroborating it.

It’s been confirmed from numerous people in the cast. The reason she voted for Fabio  was because Fabio gave her some of his clothing so she could stay warm.

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

It’s been confirmed from numerous people in the cast. The reason she voted for Fabio  was because Fabio gave her some of his clothing so she could stay warm.

Has anyone seen the cast members actually say it on media on video or just from these articles? I am not sure I would trust something written in an article from an unidentified source, like what if Purple Kelly is the one writing this article which I saw :giggle:I am assuming you guys read

https://funny115.com/v3_2/30.htm

Just now, JC said:

Has anyone seen the cast members actually say it on media on video or just from these articles? I am not sure I would trust something written in an article from an unidentified source, like what if Purple Kelly is the one writing this article which I saw :giggle:I am assuming you guys read

https://funny115.com/v3_2/30.htm

I have talked to some of the cast members and Kelly herself it's a true thing.

1 minute ago, #jeah said:

Aren’t there two cuts left?

i suppose youre correct.  

Someone cuts.  I am going to start handing out strikes!  We should not be hitting the 24 hour mark consistently!

Edited by Solaris
1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

I have talked to some of the cast members and Kelly herself it's a true thing.

Well then that is ridiculous. I am appalled and disgusted that they would tell her she can't wear more when she's freezing. @Solaris can I change my cut? 

7 minutes ago, JC said:

Well then that is ridiculous. I am appalled and disgusted that they would tell her she can't wear more when she's freezing. @Solaris can I change my cut? 

Sorry my dude, cuts are finalized once the write up is posted!

Edited by Solaris
9 minutes ago, JC said:

Yeah they arbitrarily decide what outfits cast mates get to wear and it's pretty ridiculous. The ones that get the heavier clothes have a big quality of life advantage for sure.

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah they arbitrarily decide what outfits cast mates get to wear and it's pretty ridiculous. The ones that get the heavier clothes have a big quality of life advantage for sure.

Except when they made so many people wear suits in Gabon and they had heat stroke every day. :dead: 

JOE DEL CAMPO (Kaoh Rong)

Joe is super boring and was a non-entity to me in Kaoh Rong, he feels like a pre-merger rather than someone who made it all the way to the final 5. Joe was known as Aubry’s biggest ally who worked with her all season long and kinda skated by on that alliance. He was in super good shape for a 70 year old and was definitely likable, albeit super forgettable. To me his most memorable thing all season long is that he won the reward challenge at the final 5, only to eat way too much meat and have major enough gastrointestinal issues to be pulled from the game at like day 37 or something like that. How terrible would that be to make it all the way to the endgame, only to be pulled for basically eating too much food at the end. :haha: Anyways, I feel bad but I’m kinda okay with him leaving at F5 because it paved the way for Winchele to become Sole Survivor, although at the expense of Aubry who I also love, oh well!

Saving: Tasha who should have been an easy save