Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow why does JC hate men, he ranked Sean so low???

Remove my vote out of sheer disgust that Natalie has been eliminated.   You can all say goodbye to any remotely hot guy from now on. Those are now my targets and will be until further notice

Natalie Anderson deserves better than this. 🙂 

Posted Images

I don’t have time to make this pretty, but here we go:

NOMINATIONS 

John Carroll (Marquesas)

Robert “Robb” Zbancik (Thailand)

Ryan Opray (Pearl Islands)

Janu Tornell (Palau)

Margaret Bobonich (Guatemala)

Paloma Soto-Castillo (Gabon)

Erik Cardona (Samoa)

Tyrone Davis (Nicaragua)

Edna Ma (South Pacific)

Dawn Meehan (South Pacific)

Katie Hanson (Philippines)

Morgan McLeod (Cagayan)

Bradley Kleihege (Ghost Island)

John Hennigan (David vs. Goliath)

Ryan Opray

JIQUv1a.png

Ryno and the pelican :wub:. Like any sensical human being, I love Pearl Islands. It's my favorite season ever. So I have appreciation for everyone from that season for contributing to it in the most minor or major ways. So while I may have a soft spot for Ryno for being part of that amazing cast, I can also admit that he's not some Survivor legend or anything. His greatest contribution to the season was his friendship with Pelican Pete. As an animal lover, Ryno became protective of the pelican that joined the Morgan tribe (despite the fact that the pelican scared the sh*t out of Osten :haha:). Ryno was part of the majority alliance with Tijuana, Darrah, and Osten, led by Andrew Savage. He helped eliminate the three other players on the tribe and was present for Osten's quit. At the merge, Lill returned and flipped on his tribe, putting Ryno in the minority. He was then the first member of the jury and proceeded to vote for Sandra to win. I am generally positive on Ryno, but this is a good spot to eliminate him.

Save Janu

MARGARET BOBONICH

latest?cb=20120616041027

Margaret Bobonich competed on Survivor: Guatemala back in 2005. She was placed on the Nakúm tribe, and she became an asset to the tribe right away. Many men on the tribe became sick after the 11-mile hike, and she had a background as a nurse and tended to them. However, her time in the game was cut short after a tribe swap. She wanted original Nakúm to stick together, but Judd flipped and joined in voting out Brooke. Margaret and Judd also butted heads a lot throughout the game; the two of them did not get along. Unfortunately for Margaret, she was voted out at the next tribal council. She lasted fifteen days and finished in 13th place overall. Margaret was a nice lady, and it was a shame to see her go. I also sided with her in the Margaret vs Judd rivalry. However, I think she’s a fair cut at this point in the game. Sorry to Margaret, but out she goes from the rankdown now.

And I’m saving Morgan.

tumblr_n3881h2B4f1t5fq79o1_400.gifv

John Hennigan

tonyvlachos Tumblr blog with posts - Tumbral.com

I do like John, I really do! This feels like a decent spot for him to finish, however (mostly because I didn't wanna cut Robb lol). So, The Mayor of Slamtown was a contestant on Survivor David vs. Goliath, and lasted until day 22, where he placed 12th. John was selected alongside Alison to compete against Christian and Lyrsa in the opening challenge, which they surprisingly lost. Soon afterwards, John joined an alliance that included Alec, Queengelina, Dan, Kara, and Natalia. John did explore options with Natalie Cole, attempting to warn her that she was rubbing the tribe the wrong way, which caused Natalie to go into overdrive. What a queen :wub: . This is John's write-up though, so back to him. John was swapped to a new tribe shortly after booting Jeremy, and managed to stay safe until the merge. After getting rid of easy vote Elizabeth, the Davids and Goliaths seemed to be ready to do at war with each other and ended up having a wild tribal council, where Immunity Idols were played on both Christian and Angelina. Tragically for John, this left him with the remaining 3 votes and saw him out of the game. I would've loved to see John last a while longer in DvG; it was honestly refreshing to see an alpha male type who wasn't grating. In part, I like John for who he chose to surround himself with rather than his actual moments so I suppose this feels fitting.

Saving Edna

PALOMA SOTO-CASTILLO (Gabon)

RW4GxHy.gif

Definitely a super fair spot for her; it's kind of cool to see her last this long but Paloma was a third boot who tbh I thought was a first boot until now so that says something :haha: Paloma competed on one of my favorite seasons, Survivor Gabon, where she placed 16th out of 18. Her tribe dominated the first two Immunity Challenges. During the third IC, Paloma was stupidly chosen to hold onto the post as a bunch of more giant members of the other team quite easily dragged her to victory. She was then put on the chopping block because of this. Paloma and her ally Kelly (icon) both HATED Ace-hole and tried to campaign to get him voted out. This was of course unsuccessful and Paloma was voted out 7-2, leaving Kelly on the bottom. She lasted awhile in this game, but it's definitely her time to be cut.

Saving: Robb

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

I’m bored af tonight so I’m gonna watch the frat bro Sequester game and this game was made in a factory for @JC I predict :dead:

WHUT WHERE IS THIS??? ❤️ 

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lol it is on the Sequester site. It's soooooo painfully hetero though I CAN'T. :dead:

No gay frat bros? Less interested...

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

My gaydar's going off for one of them.....

Totes going to watch now :giggle:

Lmao I kept trying to turn my volume up but it took me a few seconds to realize they’re totes doing a silent round

Ryan is def gay #teammatt

Edited by JC
15 minutes ago, JC said:

Ryan is def gay #teammatt

Lol yeah that's what I was thinking.

The Miller Lite muscle shirt is the most basic shirt I've ever seen in my life. But also f*ck me.