Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow why does JC hate men, he ranked Sean so low???

Remove my vote out of sheer disgust that Natalie has been eliminated.   You can all say goodbye to any remotely hot guy from now on. Those are now my targets and will be until further notice

Natalie Anderson deserves better than this. 🙂 

Posted Images

Roark Luskin (HvHvH)

MV5BZjQ3ZGM5ZmYtN2JjNC00NDIwLTgxMTQtMmM3

I actually like Roark but she’s fodder, having placed 14th on Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers. She was on the Soko tribe and, while there, became quick friends with Ali and tried to target Chr*ssy H*fbeck which is enough of a reason to like her. However, Soko managed to avoid tribal for the first three weeks so she didn’t have the chance to do so until week four and by then, Ryan Ulrich had decided to flip on his alliance with Ali and join Chr*ssy to blindside Roark. Needless to say, I was rooting for Roark and Ali to emerge victorious from that tribal but they didn’t and Roark was sent home early. For a fodder contestant though, she was fairly memorable but it’s time to get rid of some female fodder so I’m cutting her here.

Save: King Ben 👑 

Edited by sublymonal

Chris Hammons

chris-hammons-b4185cbb-fda9-4638-a117-019bd6e21c4f.jpg

Was Chris relevant at all in MvGX? I know my knowledge of MvGX is not that great since that season was boring as f*ck, but I don't remember him contributing anything of importance to the show. He was part of the majority alliance on the Gen X tribe. However, got blindsided at 2/3 of their tribal councils lol (thanks to the women turning on Paul and David idoling Jessica). At the swap he became friends with Zeke and turned on his Gen X majority to take CeCe out. He thought he had control at the merge, but Zeke flipped on him and took him out. Honestly what is there to say? He came for Hannah and Ken at FTC minimizing their achievements even though they both outplayed him and imo I found them to be better players than Adam. He was bffs with Bret even though they're ~opposites~ or whataever and frankly I'm over that storyline. Straight guys and gay guys being best friends doesn't impress me. It's 2020, there shouldn't be anything Groundbreaking about that. He and Bret then went on to do The Amazing Race and stupidly U-Turned Rachel & Elissa only to get pwnt one episode later lol.

Save Bradley

Patrick Bolton

patrick bolton | Tumblr

Patrick was a contestant on Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers, and placed 16th out of 18 players, being voted out on day 8. Patrick came into the game with an advantage actually, having known Ali from college or something like that. Unfortunately, his personality severely annoyed his tribemates, particularly Lauren Rimmer. When his tribe lost the second immunity challenge, Patrick was a candidate for elimination, but was ultimately spared in favor of keeping tribe strong. But what do you know, despite "keeping the tribe strong", the Hustlers tribe proceeded to lose again the following episode, BECAUSE of Patrick lmao. Lauren in particular was p*ssed that Patrick's attempts to superman the challenge potentially cost her the game, and he only made it worse when he smiled in response to her saying that. Patrick was ultimately blindsided at tribal council and was extremely bitter afterwards. Nowadays, Patrick posts gym selfies and other things that seem to support the All Lives Matter movement or something (whatever it was that... Elliott, I think, posted) and that's kinda icky to me so goodbye, Patrick!

Saving Lyrsa.

CALEB REYNOLDS (Kaoh Rong & Game Changers)

suvivor-kaohrong-caleb-intro.gif?resize=

Such an easy cut for me, I had to do a double take of the noms and realized that he's still somehow in this game, I thought he had been cut ages ago fsr. Caleb is jacked, sure, but I don't think he looks attractive besides his obviously impressive muscles...besides his physique I don't really think there's much attractive about him imo. But different strokes for different folks. And beyond that, he wasn't even a great or particularly memorable Survivor contestant on EITHER of his iterations. He was early pre-merge both times! Caleb was on the beauty tribe of Season 32; I remember him most for his cute bromance with Tai. Then during that notorious challenge, he collapsed of heat exhaustion and had to be pulled from the game because his condition was bad enough that he could have potentially died if he remained out there. Super scary stuff, definitely one of the most frightening medevacs in all of the show. On Game Changers, I honestly don't remember what he contributed to the season or how he was voted out. I just remember he left super early and is the least iconic member of a super iconic pre-jury (not counting V*rner, but we like to ignore his existence in that season). So out Beast Mode Cowboy goes from this rankdown.

Saving: Michelle

Edited by #jeah
18 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

JC nominating Natalie & Michele last round...he said he hates bottoms!

taylor swift abandon thread GIF by 2018 MTV Video Music Awards

I don’t hate anyone #lover

also I love tops, bottoms, and undecided ❤️