Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

*Me cutting Natalie because I thought she’d be an obvious Edge pick and thus prevent some people I didn’t want to return only to watch JC perma-cut her*

mr rogers clown GIF
Should've just cut Kim that round instead

Top 20 placing Kim Spradlin

• Like 1

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

Well, RIP to the Twinnies’ chances of making Top 20 if there’s ever a TAR Rankdown and JC plays in it. 💔

I like them much better than in Survivor so I wouldn't go after them immediately. I was actually going to post about how hilarious they are in TAR until the final couple episodes because I was quite enjoying them and rooting for them against Ryan and Abbie since I found Ryan annoying even though he was hot. They def brought the entertainment but then it rubbed me the wrong way when they kept calling them the gays and then referred to them as gimpy at one point which I was like whut. Like I know they're from NYC so it's unlikely they are actually homophobic but they were saying gays with clearly a negative connotation and using it as an insult. 

54 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I mean if you're referring to her calling Josh & Brent evil gays they are gay and also were their enemies on the race (though friends after the race). Everyone on TAR calls each other by their relationship and you know that. Jaymes & James were the Chippendales. Natalie & Nadiya were the Twinnies. Josh & Brent were the gays. Maybe she didn't need to call them evil lol, but that's their personality. If they were against the Chippendales, I'm sure they'd call them the Evil Chippendales.

Nope this part was actually entertaining, I was much more okay with those jokes. I'm talking about other times before then where it was problematic and just them two where they were like I can't believe we're losing to the gays or how could the gays be beating us with very clear emphasis on gays being seen as weaker. I get that it was a different time, but it rubbed me the wrong way. Also no one else referred to them as the gays, everyone else called them the Beekmans, and let's be honest, if any of the other teams kept referring to them as the gays, especially if it were two straight white people/men, everyone would not be as forgiving. 

I've loosely figured out my rank order. I should definitely get my write-ups in, but it'll be a lengthy process because I'm also balancing school stuff and hanging out with friends (plus my birthday is coming up so I expect I may end up being busy next weekend with family/friends).

15 minutes ago, hayden98 said:

I've loosely figured out my rank order. I should definitely get my write-ups in, but it'll be a lengthy process because I'm also balancing school stuff and hanging out with friends (plus my birthday is coming up so I expect I may end up being busy next weekend with family/friends).

Happy birthday!  Remember only 10 write ups need 100+ words!

• Like 1

On 9/15/2020 at 8:02 PM, Elliott said:

*Me cutting Natalie because I thought she’d be an obvious Edge pick and thus prevent some people I didn’t want to return only to watch JC perma-cut her*

mr rogers clown GIF
Should've just cut Kim that round instead

LOL did you not see how much JC nominated her in this game? Of course JC was gonna cut her whenever he would get the chance to do so. :dead: 

*catching up on the last two pages now lol*

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

not my fault.  I voted her mostly high.  Did you vote in the public ranking yet?

Awww at least you did so! ❤️ Ooh i'm figuring this out now. Should be sending it shortly.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

but Katharine McPhee is still in.

Oooh okay, I'll continue following. ❤️