Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

5 hours ago, Zoey said:

Remove my vote out of sheer disgust that Natalie has been eliminated.

You can all say goodbye to any remotely hot guy from now on. Those are now my targets and will be until further notice.

bye.

I mean, I like Natalie and didn’t want her eliminated 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

• Like 1

Edge of Extinction Results:

Alright I have double checked (and in 2 islands triple checked) the results.  The returning contestants are:

Shirin Oskooi

Taj Johnson-George

Dean Kowalski

Colleen Haskell

Devin Pinto

Bobby Jon Drinkard

Chris Noble

Dawn Meehan

These 8 contestants will receive immunity in the next cycle.  As for everyone else, the back to back nomination immunity is over.  So if you want to nominate a survivor after they were just saved in the previous round, that is fine.  I am going to update the front page and then post the next cycle!  

Cycle 8:

This cycle will be similar to the last.  When it is your turn to nominate, you will put together a list of 14 survivors.  Each other ranker will save and cut a survivor from the list.  Like I mentioned in my last post, those saved in one round are not guaranteed safety in the following rounds.

Cycle 8 Nomination Order:

image.png.55a4b32d00fab2a8b2a57e07880392a9.png

At the end of this cycle only 90 survivors will be left in the game.  Then it will be time to reveal the advantage Alex won in the final challenge!  This will have a direct impact on Cycle 9! Andy is nominating first!

@#jeah @Alex95 @hayden98 @Steven_ @Zoey @*Amanda @JC @Elliott @sublymonal

Edited by Solaris

Jan Gentry (Thailand)

Stacey Kimball (Fiji)

Erik Reichenbach (Micronesia)
Jason Siska (Micronesia)

Jaison Robinson (Samoa)

Jane Bright (Nicaragua)

Christina Cha (One World)

Woo Hwang (Cagayan)

Tasha Fox (Cagayan)

Tai Trang (Kaoh Rong)

Bradley Kleihege (Ghost Island)

Alison Raybould (David Vs Goliath)

Christian Hubicki (David Vs Goliath)

Julie Rosenberg (Edge of Extinction)

On 7/31/2020 at 12:19 AM, Elliott said:

WOO HWANG

woo-hwang.jpg

Woo is the runner-up of the 28th season, Cagayan. He notably won the final immunity challenge and elected to take Tony to the final tribal council with him, which was quite literally a million dollar decision since everyone on that jury that was asked has said he would've easily beaten Kass. As a result of Tony's win, we were forced to suffer through him in Game Changers and Winners at War, so thanks for that, Woo. :/ Anyway, since he was from a season that's popular, he was on the ballot for Cambodia and returned once more. I don't remember too much of his Cambodia game other than him being the final pre-merge boot and the other target being Spencer. So I'm glad Kass saved Spencer in that vote, even if it did wind up backfiring for her at the merge. :dead: Anyway, Woo always seemed like a nice guy in the edit but there were rumours that he did some shady things off camera, so I'm not surprised he hasn't returned if that's the case.

SAVE: Bradley

Because recycling is good for the soul and the environment! and I'm still pressed Kimmi was cut when she's actually an icon

• Haha 1

Alison Raybould

c70dba33ac036406_svr37_800x1000_alisonra

Nothing against this girl, I just have no reason to save her or not cut her. So she is getting the chop. Alison was on the David vs Goliath season where she was pretty quiet, especially at first. She stayed under the radar but formed good social relationships with both Davids and Goliaths. As she was playing both sides, that meant she was not really solidified with anyone, which ultimately caused her demise. Apparently she was also a challenge threat which did not help matters. She did do extremely well though because she made it all the way to final five but ultimately was voted off before the final vote. She had a respectable game, but not very exciting, and definitely not warranting of me saving her so adios Ali!

Save Erik

Save Erik