Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

MARI TAKAHASHI

maxresdefault.jpg

Mari Takahashi was a contestant from the 33rd season, Millennials vs. Gen X (which was won by @Solaris’s favourite Adam Klein). I remember she had a lot of airtime in the premiere, which was weird considering her tribe didn’t even go to tribal that episode. In episode two, she went after Figgy because of the growing Figtails showmance, but Michelle and Jay quickly turned the tides and she became the target of the Vanua tribe instead. Outside of Survivor, she is known as a professional gamer and does videos with Smosh.com.

SAVE: Nick Wilson

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah Andy flopped with that save but oh well.

Oh Andyy. 

19 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Shia GIF by swerk

😢:haha: 

Aww I kinda forgot about Mari but I remember liking her on her 2 episode stay and was sad she left when she did.

Ryan Ulrich

Ryan went to Seton Hall and double majored in poly sci and communications. He sounds like he likes to argue so that must have been annoying being stuck on an island with him. Anyways, I have no connection to him at all which is why I have no loyalties to save him. I honestly did not know who to cut between him, Lea, and Becky or savage so honestly I just chose at random. Sorry buddy, but I doubt you would have made it much farther than this. I can not even remember anything you did but I might not have seen your season. Too lazy and do not have time to look up your bio but hopefully this got to 100 words. Adios muchacho!

save JP

ANDREW SAVAGE

savageout.gif

We first met Andrew Savage on Pearl Islands. He became the leader of the Morgan tribe, and his pomposity was evident from Day 1. He took control of the tribe early on, and he made it no secret whenever he viewed someone as lesser than him. He was so dismissive of Ryan S. and Lillian simply because of their lack of physical strength. In addition, the Morgan tribe lost the first few immunity challenges, but they finally won one when Drake threw the challenge. When Jonny Fairplay revealed this, Savage was so offended. He claimed the Drake tribe was trying to take their victory away from them; he was unwilling to accept the possibility that the Drake tribe did throw the challenge. Savage was just so self-righteous and unlikable. Well, karma came back to bite him after the Outcasts twist. Lillian returned to the game, and her demise was largely due to Savage. When Lillian was first voted out, she requested Savage be upfront with her. He didn't tell her anything before she was voted out....but then he goes and requests the same thing from Lillian when she returns. Savage realizes he could be in danger, and Lillian tells him:

survivor-pearlislands-lillian-morris-rem

Savage was righteously blindsided, getting eliminated before the jury stage. However, despite his early exit, Jeff continuously talked to Savage throughout the live reunion show. I believe he talked to Savage more than he talked to Queen Sandra. I re-watched Pearl Islands not too long ago, and how much Jeff asked Savage to give his input annoyed me. Anyway, Savage returns to the game several years later for Survivor: Cambodia. The fans voted him back into the game, and Savage was his same arrogant self. In his introduction, he brags about having the perfect life and how his only bad moment was getting voted out in Survivor: Pearl Islands. Savage had a very sanctimonious view on the game, and he HATED Kass simply because of her reputation as Chaos Kass. Even though Savage was included in the majority alliance and had several votes go the way he hoped, he was blindsided after Kelley Wentworth played her hidden immunity idol and cancelled out nine votes against her. The three votes from Wentworth, Abi-Maria, and Ciera were enough to eliminate him from the game. Although he was voted out, he did make it to the jury this time. When Abi-Maria gave him kudos for at least making it to the jury, he responded by flipping her off.

tumblr_nxopu5inTY1rj04xho1_500.gifv

savagebird2.gif

tumblr_nxopu5inTY1rj04xho2_500.gifv

That was such bad sportsmanship, and it is another example of how disrespectful he can be. As a juror, Savage criticized Spencer and Jeremy for being arrogant (Pot, meet kettle) before voting for his ally Jeremy to win the game. Anyway, sorry to any fans of Andrew Savage, but out he goes from the rankdown.

And I'll save John Fincher since he's Parvati's husband.

b3b8ad9b34de6d92fbd01809ecc6bb65ac977482.gifv

• Sad 1

Idk the Survivor Maryland fans here, but Steve Sleasman just won immunity for correctly reciting Siona’s iconic speech about him from season two in an iconic charity all-stars game happening that I’ve been tuning in and out of.

Victoria recently got voted out so I’m mourning, but Katie and Chris Thomas are still in :wub: 

28 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Idk the Survivor Maryland fans here, but Steve Sleasman just won immunity for correctly reciting Siona’s iconic speech about him from season two in an iconic charity all-stars game happening that I’ve been tuning in and out of.

Victoria recently got voted out so I’m mourning, but Katie and Chris Thomas are still in :wub: 

Chris T and Katie robbed right before the end :broken: Steve Sleasman is really about to become a two-time winner I CAN'T.

We needed Siona in the game to read him to filth again.

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Who?

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

RU LOSING TO STEVE BY ONE JURY VOTE WE HATE TO SEE IT

Becky Lee

tumblr_n65boowfhq1s6oav0o4_250.gif

Becky was on Cook Islands, the season where they decided to divide the tribes race. I will never understand why they thought it was a good idea. They could've had all this diversity in the cast without being so obvious about it. Becky was a pretty boring character. Actually, Cook Islands is a pretty boring season overall IMO even though it introduced us to some big Survivor names. Becky was a part of the Aitu Four alliance, which was solidified after Candice and Penner decided to mutiny to the Raro tribe. I always felt that they had a "I'm so much better than you" attitude, or at least Ozzy did, because they stayed loyal to each other and the obvious hatred of Candice and their treatment of her after the mutiny was not fun. How did this write-up become about Ozzy? Back to Becky, though. She's most memorable for the hilarious and infamous fire making tiebreaker at the final 4 tribal council where both she and Sundra had such a difficult time making fire that they had to go to matches and it still took them FOREVER to make fire with matches. Becky beat Sundra in the tiebreaker, but would place 3rd at the final tribal council behind Ozzy and Yul, who were much more strategic and better at the game. Anyway, I don't particularly care for Becky or think she did anything interesting outside that tiebreaker, so.

Here's the firemaking tiebreaker:

SAVING: Elyse Umemeto