Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

NICK STANBURY

BDyZN.gif

I don’t really care for either one, but I’m cutting Nick because I don’t remember him. He was a castaway on Survivor: Panama. As the season started with four tribes divided by age and gender, Nick was placed on the Viveros tribe at the beginning with the other young guys. When the swap put everyone into two tribes instead of 4, he was placed on La Mina. This is probably why I don’t remember Nick because Panama is all about the far more interesting, dysfunctional and iconic Casaya tribe. Anyway, he made the merge but the La Minas were outnumbered by the Casayas and he was voted off for being a physical threat. Nick is one of the people who made the merge but not the jury. These days, you get to be on the jury for sitting on the Edge for 30+ days even if you were like 1st or 2nd voted off. :dead: I’m on my phone, so hopefully this is 100 words.

SAVING: Eric Hafemann

Edited by *Amanda

Immune for Steven's Round:

Laura Morett

Alex Angarita

Purple Kelly Shinn

Ken Hoang

Rick Nelson

Brendan Shapiro

JP Hilsabeck

Ken McNickle

Edgardo Rivera

Michael Jefferson

Eric Hafemann

@Steven_ may now nominate.  His restriction are contestants who played for the first time between seasons 11 and 20.

NOMINATIONS:

Ace Gordon (Gabon)
Anthony Robinson (Fiji)
Ashley Trainer (Samoa)
Blake Towsley (Guatemala)
Bobby Mason (Panama)
Brian Corridan (Guatemala)
Gillian Larson (Gabon)
Jean-Robert Bellande (China)
Leslie Nease (China)
Lisi Linares (Fiji)
Liz Kim (Samoa)
Spencer Duhm (Tocantins)
Sylvia Kwan (Fiji)
Yasmin Giles (Samoa)

Blake Towsley

castaway-blake-towsley-during-the-first-

I kiiiiiiiinda like Blake, but I have varying levels of mild like for all the nominees. I also think Blake's been saved a few times...? So I don't need him to randomly make it too far in this game. He was dubbed the "golden boy" on Guatemala, but really no one could stand him. Blake was like your stereotypical frat douche and just spent his days on the island bragging about all his drunken antics and the women he f*cked (egged on by Brian who he was hoping to get to bury himself so he could survive). Despite swapping with the numbers on his side, he ended up turning all his allies off that Bobby Jon & Danni flipped to get rid of him just because they were so tired of him :haha:. I probably wouldn't be able to stand him either so I get it. He was kind of fun to watch, but not that fun that he's worth saving. At this point in the game, he's a rather easy boot.

Save Sylvia

Lisi Linares (Fiji)

Fiji as a whole is kind of a meh season and while Lisi was entertaining at times, she was also annoying af. She made it to 11th, just shy of the merge, but threatened to quit several times before her unanimous vote out. 

In the first tribe schoolyard pick, Lisi was placed on the Moto tribe. I think she should consider herself lucky for this because Moto won the first immunity challenge and the right to keep the camp that they’d already established, which probably contributed to their winning streak. But even as Moto avoided tribal, it was clear she didn’t get along with some of her tribe mates, targeting Lil after she gave the others massages. When Moto was faced with the dilemma of giving up their camp or going tribal, they chose tribal and Lisi and her alliance voted Lil out.

After that, it was clear Cassandra and Dreamz were on the outs but a tribe swap threw a wrench in Lisi’s plans and sent her to Exile Island, where she thought she might be done. But, she returned and joined Ravu, voting out Rocky and foolishly sharing her clues about the Hidden Immunity Idol, which Alex, Edguardo and Mookie later found. She was then sent to Exile a second time, where she thought about quitting. When Ravu lost again upon her return, she told her tribe to vote her out but then changed her mind, but it seemed like it was too late and the die was cast and she was unanimously voted out just shy of the merge.

Save: Brian C. from Guatemala 

Edited by sublymonal

On 6/6/2020 at 9:14 AM, sublymonal said:

I thought Devon was a sure save from this group 😢 

Same. :( Hope he gets brought back for the EoE twist.

21 hours ago, Alex95 said:

THAT GIF CHOICE :dead:

LMAO that gif choice was hilarious. :lmao: 

18 hours ago, Elliott said:

The only person worth remembering from One World is Sabrina.

Sabrina. :wub: 

But Kim & Chelsea too. 😘 

Ashley Trainer

Survivor Rank: Everyone - Page 4 - City Of Angels

Ashley Trainer played during the season that the producers decided to dedicate to Russell Hantz for some reason, where she was aligned with him until her weakness in challenges caused her to be voted out on day 14, placing 15th. In addition to being aligned with Russell, Ashley also was fairly close with the eventual winner, Natalie :wub: . Save for the tribal council where Betsy was voted out, Ashley received votes at every tribal council she attended, acquiring nine votes overall. Ooh, apparently Ashley was a last second addition to Samoa (along with Erik Cardona), so that's pretty neat. Ashley seems like she would've been sweet, but I think it's time for her to leave this rankdown.

Saving fellow Samoa player Yasmin.