Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

2 hours ago, hayden98 said:

Devon Pinto

Devon Pinto ~ S35: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers

I'll admit, this one hurt a little bit. Devon might even be my personal favorite of the three guys remaining after I saved Keith, but I remember distinct things about Chris and Brandon so that kind of leaves Devon at a disadvantage. Devon is someone that I'd say I'm a fan of, however. He was the first victim of the fire-making final four challenge, which really sucks because Devon likely would have crushed the jury vote had he gone up against any combination of the final four. All around I remember Devon being a positive presence on a divisive season and I have to say that I wouldn't mind seeing him again, both because he was likeable and because I find him attractive (especially with the shorter hair lol).

Saving Keith for being the most iconic of the remaining guys.

Why would you cut your favorite of the four left? :( 

Brandon Quinton

JbYvB.gif

I couldn't resist using this gif for him. :dead:

Honestly, it's almost 2 AM here and I don't want to hold this up tomorrow so I'm just gonna cover the basics of his journey to get this done with, so here we go. Brandon is a castaway on Survivor: Africa. He was placed on the Samburu tribe, which quickly divided into the older people vs. the younger people. Brandon was a member of the younger alliance along with Kim Powers, Lindsey and Silas.. He went against the Samburus to vote out Kelly instead of Lex because he didn't like Frank. This would come back to bite him, causing him to be voted out at the next tribal council for displaying that he wasn't trustworthy. He voted for Kim Johnson over Ethan at the final tribal council after Ethan said Brandon was undeserving in response to his question. Oh, and he lasted 27 days. Anyway, he had a good run on the show and a not-so-good run on this rankdown. I don't think he should be eliminated at this point when there's a ton of random fodder left, but this was the choice I was given and I prefer Chris, so sorry to Brandon's fans.

SAVING: Chris Daugherty

Immune for Andy's Round:

Laura Morett

Alex Angarita

Purple Kelly Shinn

Ken Hoang

Jon Misch

Vytas Baskauskas

Marcus Lehman

Rupert Boneham

Malcolm Freberg

Keith Nale

Chris Daughtery

@#jeah can now post his 14 nominations.  He may only nominate from male survivors.

source.gif

JP Hilsabeck (HHH)

Michael Jefferson (One World)

Joe Dowdle (Tocantins)

Adam Gentry (Cook Islands)

Nick Stanbury (Panama)

James “Chad” Crittenden (Vanuatu)

Brendan Shapiro (Ghost Island)

Eric Hafemann (Edge of Extinction)

Kel Gleason (Outback)

Aaron Reisberger (China)

Edgardo Rivera (Fiji)

Rick Nelson (South Pacific)

Matt Quinlan (One World)

Ken McNickle (Millennials Vs Gen X)

Chad Crittenden

105_4.jpg

I have no passion for these nominees whatsoever I'm almost embarrassed that I'm here to make a decision this quickly. Chad was on Vanuatu and he was part of the fat alliance, but he looks kind of in shape so idk how he fits there. There's a funny 115 entry about how his jaw was always dropped so.........that's funny I guess. He has a prosthetic leg so I guess that he was his whole big claim to fame. Honestly I'm cutting him because he's from an odd-numbered season and I won't be able to nominate him during my round like I can with a lot of the other nominees lol. Does anyone in the world have anything to say on Chad? No? Okay then.

Actually changing my save to Rick Nelson right now because of my love for the SP endgame.

Kel Gleason (Outback)

I was going to say I don’t remember much about Kel so I looked him up and realized he came 15th out of the 16 people in the show’s second season. He was on the Ogakor tribe and was accused of stealing beef jerky by last rankdown’s winning, Jerri. What an iconic way to get rid of one of the strongest males on the tribe. Other than that, there isn’t much to say about him as someone eliminated in the second week in an early season. Oh, but he lives in Canada now apparently? Weird fact.

Save: Woke Legend Brendaddy Shapiro

Edited by sublymonal

Joe Dowdle

sorry joe, halfway through Adam’s writeup I decided he was more worthy than being eliminated now and he was hotter than I remembered. Anyways, Joe was medically evacuated from the game right after the merge. His leg got infected so I’m sorry for this guy, that’s a really tough way to go out. Joe finished 10th out of 16 on survivor tocantins. Joe was apparently a southern gentleman and all about Texas. He’s handsome in a dirty cowboy kind of way so it is not fun to eliminate him this early but based on these nominations, he unfortunately got the cut. Sorry joejoe!

save JP

AARON REISBERGER

tumblr_m4z6vvqH1Y1qz85zio1_250.gif

Aaron Reisberger competed on Survivor: China back in 2007. He was part of the Fei Long tribe and found himself in the leadership role. He was part of the majority alliance that included Todd and Amanda. Fei Long won the first two immunity challenges, but they lost the third. Aaron led the charge in successfully taking out Leslie. Fei Long won immunity again, but Aaron's time in the game was going to suddenly come to an end. Despite being in a seemingly safe position in his tribe, he was screwed after a swap. He and James were sent over to the  Zhan Hu tribe due to a tribe switch. Jaime and Peih-Gee came up with a scheme to throw the following immunity challenge, which they did in hilarious fashion. Remember Peih-Gee telling Jeff "I'm good at Sudoku!" to explain her poor performance. James was livid after the challenge, and the Zhan Hu tribe contemplated switching their vote from Aaron to James. However, they stuck with their original plan of voting out Aaron. If the tribe swap never happened, then Aaron probably would've lasted a lot longer than he did. However, one bad swap resulted in him being the fifth person voted out of the game. Sorry to Aaron, but out he goes from the rankdown.

And I'm saving Ken.

tumblr_og1204jDZK1talut1o1_250.gif

Just now, Solaris said:

Michael Jefferson (One World)

Adam Gentry (Cook Islands)

Nick Stanbury (Panama)

Eric Hafemann (Edge of Extinction)

Edgardo Rivera (Fiji)

Matt Quinlan (One World)

Im glad you’re about.

tumblr_n5ae8t4Bys1sq0qzoo2_250.gifv

Adam Gentry

That didn’t last and she married someone far hotter. I’m drunk again. He was on Cook Islands and they both screwed the selves over by making their relationship known to their tribes. I see so many similarities in Adam, as I do Parvati, as they were pretty pointless in this season. Nice to look at but weren’t going anywhere. At least Candvance tried something to go on in the game. Anyway, this season was mostly based around Yul, Becky, Sundra and Ozzy. Anyone else can be forgotten about but I’d rather take Adam over Ozzy. Makes me feel genuinely ill. Drunk and trying to find words to fill this. I’ll show a photo of him and home you forget?

48219_MUDmmVJ3.jpg

Made you forget didn’t I?

Saving Edgardo

Matt Quinlan

survivor one world cast matt

Matt was the 16th place finisher on Survivor: One World. Matt fell victim to forming an alliance of four on a team of nine or ten, which screwed him over when all the "unfit/unattractive/outsider" realized that an alliance was going on and thus blindsided him, due to him being the leader of the group. Something that I don't remember from the season is that apparently Matt's alliance also briefly added Colton, before Colton went and rallied the rest of the men against Matt. Matt acted kind of arrogant on the island, so while I probably wouldn't have minded him lasting longer in the game, I'm perfectly fine with him being an early boot.

Saving fellow One World contestant Michael Jefferson