Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

Cast Announcement

I said eff it on the banner, too hard.  So if someone would like to make me one, I would appreciate it.  

Ranker #1:  Alex

giphy.gif

From host to ranker.  I am excited to see how Alex plays now that he isn't in charge of twists!  He is the OG, and the one that is responsible for Rankdown forums.

Ranker #2: Amanda

Jcn0P0x.gif

Amanda is not new to rankdowns.  She's made her mark as both a ranker and a host.  She's ready to take her turn as ranking the survivors.  Will she stand by her deals, or stab someone in the back?

Ranker #3:  Andrelliott

dean-noura-tommy-victoryep14.gif

Yes, you read that right.  Andrew and Elliott both participated as rankers in the first Survivor Rankdown.  This time around, they will be playing together.  Welcome to our first twist of the season.  Each cycle they will be trading off who participates in the game, and who sits on the sideline.

Ranker #4:  Andy

tumblr_ma9hdvQFuq1qcnzaso1_500.gif

Andy is a returning ranker from Survivor Rankdown 1.0.  He was a large part in what brought Jerri Manthey the win last time.  Who will he back and what moves will he make?  I can't wait to see!

Ranker #5  Hayden

actup-1.gif

Hayden has been a long time Idolforums  poster.  He has now decided it is his turn to make an attempt at ranking.  Welcome this seasons wildcard!

Ranker #6:  JC

survivor-hvv-colby-donaldson-frog-marche

JC is a newcomer to rankdowns.  He is also a long-time fan of Survivor.  He is armed with sass and an affinity for hot guys.  Welcome to the rankdown JC!

Ranker #7:  Steven

9tOq.gif

Like me, Stevens first appearance in a rankdown was Survivor 1.0.  He is coming in this time an experienced ranker and host.  Steven is the picture definition of nice guy, but in rankdowns nice guys don't always finish last!

Ranker #8:  Zoey

tenor.gif?itemid=13361649

Zoey has recently returned to Idolforums after a brief(?) hiatus.  This will be her first attempt at a Survivor Rankdown.  Will we have a new Queen Bee?

There you have it, 8 rankers who will take on a task of eliminating 589 of these 590 survivors.  Which ranker has what it takes to Outwit, Outplay and Outlast their competitors?  Its time to find out.  Each ranker has 24 hours to sign in here in this thread.  Failure to do so, will give up their spot to one of the other 5 applicants.  Sorry to everyone not cast.

Once everyone has checked in, I will announce the second twist!

@Alex95 @*Amanda @sublymonal @Elliott @#jeah @hayden98 @JC @Steven_ @Zoey0069

Edited by Solaris
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

What a perfect gif for us :wub:

2 minutes ago, JC said:

Omgod I love my GIF ❤️ 

Chefs Kiss GIF by Nick Jonas

Good I hand selected each gif!  Based on a number of different things when I think about each ranker.

1 minute ago, #jeah said:

abi-youre-dead.gif?resize=268,142

If Chrissy is cut early like last rankdown, I guarantee you there will be no peen in the top 20. 🙂  🙂 

I’m gonna back this up.

tumblr_memue4ftq91qcnzaso1_500.gif

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, #jeah said:

abi-youre-dead.gif?resize=268,142

If Chrissy is cut early like last rankdown, I guarantee you there will be no peen in the top 20. 🙂  🙂 

argue drag race GIF by Shalita Grant

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Your rankers numbers are messed up, @Solaris. You have Andy and Andrew/myself at #3, so we should have "9" rankers instead of 8. :haha:

There are actually 8 because he corrects it at #7 :giggle:

If your already pre-determined alliance member leaves Chrissy alone for awhile we will not have this problem!

alliances already? 😮

my alliance is to myself.  😎

If your already pre-determined alliance member leaves Chrissy alone for awhile we will not have this problem!

I can promise you Chrissy isn’t our #1 target. 🙂