Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

giphy.gif

Pat Cusack

One of the shortest journeys on Survivor ever? Pat was a contestant on the David vs Goliath season. Pat was medically evacuated from the game, just three days in to it. The tribe were returning from the first immunity challenge when it struck a hard wave and he sustained spinal damage. Apparently he’s made a full recovery now but that’s very unlucky! Especially to end his game.

Pat made an impression on his tribe mates at least. They found him quite bossy and overbearing throughout the first few days. One of those macho men type who want to build the shelter their way and they’ll take control. The kind that I tend to dislike a lot. I’m not quite sure how far he’d have gone had he stayed but I don’t think he’d have gone deep in to the game.

Saving Ryan Shoulders

3 hours ago, hayden98 said:

Saving Bradley Kleihege because I agree that he was one of the few bright spots of Ghost Island lol

Lol he was one of the ones I really annoyed me and I couldn't stand on that season. :dead:  

JIM LYNCH (Survivor: Guatemala)

jim-lynch-bd2.jpg

What a weirdly formatted picture :haha: Jim was the first boot of one of my personal favorite seasons, Guatemala, which i have seen three times and somehow I still barely remember him. He was the first boot of Guatemala and he was really only booted iirc because he was injured (torn bicep and illness, he was probably one of the many who suffered after that grueling trek everyone had to take to get to their camps). He placed 18th out of 18. Not very impressive. Much more impressive is his personal life according to Survivor Wiki, he was in the Marine Corps and then joined the fire department where he eventually became a captain. He seems to have travelled a lot and is a bit of a mountaineer, climbing one of the Andes in Peru and visiting the Himalayas. He seems like a great guy!

Saving: Dolly