Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

1 hour ago, #jeah said:

It’s okay, we were all the winners that season when he had his wardrobe malfunction :wub: who could have predicted that?

Ooooh are we talking about my future-husband-at-the-time, Harvard alumni Dr. Marcus Lehman? :giggle:UNF

latest?cb=20120616072809

Jimmy Tarantino

surv21_cast_jimmyt.jpg.8a45ff7d016af0f7b27f0cee4875ba18.jpg

I don't think Jimmy Tarantino was/is a bad person like a lot of these early cuts, but I remember being annoyed by him during his brief four episode stay in Survivor Nicaragua. He spent much of his time complaining about his team under-utilizing him and his tribemates must've felt similarly to me because he was voted out rather quickly. One interesting thing of note is that Jimmy got on Survivor via a vote at a Sears sponsored casting call, which is pretty neat. So, I may have no been a big fan of Jimmy, but he's probably my least favorite of the remaining options so out you go :teeheewave:

I'm saving Robb Zbacnik

33 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

He’s doing some awful Bachelor style reality show lol

I remember him talking about being gay on his Instagram yes I follow him, don't judge me a couple of years ago. I'm so confused. :dead:

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

I remember him talking about being gay on his Instagram yes I follow him, don't judge me a couple of years ago. I'm so confused. :dead:

What he’s gay????? Charlie has hope! :giggle:

VINCE SLY

SadValidBeardedcollie-small.gif

Vince Sly competed on Survivor: Worlds Apart. This season divided the castaways into three tribes based on their professions: White Collar, Blue Collar, and No Collar. Vince Sly was a coconut vendor, so he was naturally sorted into the No Collar tribe. From his short stay in the game, Vince came across as a weirdo. Sorry if that's mean. I don't know if he was playing up a character or if he was genuinely himself, but he was an odd person. His overall persona must've been a hoot for the casting director and producers, so I'm sure they thought he would make good TV. However, his personality clashed with his fellow tribe members. First, he developed an infatuation with Jenn that soon turned quite obsessive. Jenn was clearly not interested in him, and Vince noticed that Jenn preferred to hang out with Joe. His jealousy led him to butt heads with Joe, but he was suddenly against Jenn too. His fondness for her quickly flipped and he tried to get Jenn voted out when the No Collar tribe went to the second tribal council of the game. However, Vince was blindsided and was voted out in a 3-2-1 vote. Anyway, out goes Vince Sly from this rankdown too.

And I'm saving Jacquie.

tumblr_m5thf64we11qz85zio1_250.gifv

Paul Watcher

18-Paul-02.gif

Thanks for the reminder that Paul has sexist opinions, Zoey. It makes this cut decision so much easier. Paul was a participant on Millenials vs. Gen-X, a season that followed in the footsteps of Nicaragua by breaking the castaways up into tribes based on their age. Paul, being the eldest cast member of the season, was placed on the Gen X tribe and immediately became the leader of the main alliance in the tribe. He was eliminated in episode 3 when the minority became wary of him forming an all-guys alliance and the girls turned on him. 6 of the tribe members voted for him while only Bret and Chris joined him in voting for CeCe. I don't really remember much of the early episodes of Millennials vs. Gen X, but I do remember not liking him so I'm fine making this cut. If anyone has more specifics on his sexist ways, please feel free to share. Also, he's the only male who was voted out pre-merge this season which is a pretty big #yikes on a show that's very #yikes when it comes to female castaways and the gender disparity.

SAVING: Ralph Kiser 

Edited by *Amanda

Immune for Andy's round:

Missy Byrd

Chrissy Hofbeck

Kass McQuillen

Ben Driebergen

Stacey Powell

J.P. Calderon

Tony Vlachos

Christina Cha

Natalie Anderson

Susie Smith

Sabrina Thompson

Reem Daly

NaOnka Mixon

Chelsea Meissner

Nadiya Anderson

Lucy Huang

Nick Stanbury

Dan "The Wardog" DaSilva

Dana Lambert

Patricia Jackson

Kourtney Moon

Ted Rogers, JR

Wendy DeSmidt-Kohlhoff

Matt Quinlan

Jennifer Lanzetti

Alexandra "Allie" Pohevitz

Semhar Tadesse

David Samson

Zane Knight

Clay Jordan

Drew Christy

Jonathan Libby

Ahn-Tuan "Cao Boi" Bui

Robert "Robb" Zbacnik

+ Ralph and Jacquie

@#jeah can nom now.  Been drinking, will edit front page tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

The Survivor Sequester cast reveal is coming at noon. Inside Survivor confirmed J’Tia and Erik (Micro) as the first two cast members!

35 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I'm so excited to watch her play she is gonna bring the chaos :wub:

@*Lily just making sure you see the glorious news about our queen!

Omg! I’ll be watching :wub:

38 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Umm okay they snapped a bit with most of this cast :wub: :wub::wub:. Just make Rick Devens and Wardog the first two boots please and thank you.

I'm also very much looking forward to all Abi-Maria and Peih-Gee interactions :dead:

Yaaaaaas I’m so excited!!!