Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

3 minutes ago, JC said:

Lmao that just makes me want to cut her

just FYI telling me not to do something makes me want to do it :giggle:#imabigkidnow

not talking about you!  Talking about Steven, the Sarah destroyer.  :haha:

The last top 20 if anyone's wondering:

Tina Wesson, Colby Donaldson, Jerri Manthey, Ethan Zohn, Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien, Jenna Morasca, Rob Cesternino, Heidi Strobel, Sandra Diaz-Twine, Eliza Orlins, Ian Rosenberger, Danni Boatwright, Lydia Morales, Parvati Shallow, Courtney Yates, Denise Stapley, Malcolm Freberg, Natalie Anderson, Jaclyn Schultz, Keith Nale

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

The last top 20 if anyone's wondering:

Tina Wesson, Colby Donaldson, Jerri Manthey, Ethan Zohn, Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien, Jenna Morasca, Rob Cesternino, Heidi Strobel, Sandra Diaz-Twine, Eliza Orlins, Ian Rosenberger, Danni Boatwright, Lydia Morales, Parvati Shallow, Courtney Yates, Denise Stapley, Malcolm Freberg, Natalie Anderson, Jaclyn Schultz, Keith Nale

The outrage when Jaclyn made it to top four :wub:

6 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I am going to be livid if @Steven_ cuts Sarah Lacina AGAIN (making it three rankdowns in a row).  I hope Winners at War actually gets her some proper respect in the rankdown this year.   #impartialhost

Did I cut her in the first Survivor rankdown? I don’t remember. :ph34rwave:

If Winners At War changed my perception on anyone for the better, it’s Sophie. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Heidi is a top notch survivor character her finals placement was deserved tyvm

i gave her immunity in the final cuts to get the Top 20 placement.  I also thought it was hilarious.  

Just now, Steven_ said:

Did I cut her in the first Survivor rankdown? I don’t remember. :ph34rwave:

If Winners At War changed my perception on anyone for the better, it’s Sophie. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ru paul's drag race choices GIF

Just now, Steven_ said:

We love to see it. ❤️ 

I still haven’t watched her or Kim’s boot episodes, idk if my heart can take seeing their torches snuffed.

Just now, #jeah said:

We love to see it. ❤️ 

I still haven’t watched her or Kim’s boot episodes, idk if my heart can take seeing their torches snuffed.

Kim’s episode made me a momentary stan ❤️

1 minute ago, #jeah said:

We love to see it. ❤️ 

I love them both.  After watching Parv, and Natalie leave, I was ready for anything,.  Sophies boot episode was a lot of tony.  Too much tony.  Kims episode was good, because it wrapped up Kims arc.  She at least tried, and the edit I feel showed her as being right.

Just now, Solaris said:

I love them both.  After watching Parv, and Natalie leave, I was ready for anything,.  Sophies boot episode was a lot of tony.  Too much tony.  Kims episode was good, because it wrapped up Kims arc.  She at least tried, and the edit I feel showed her as being right.

Kim’s boot was the day after Sophie’s and she turned the tide that much against Tony, just imagine what she could’ve done in two. We were robbed of her taking him down :/

Just now, Elliott said:

I didn’t cut her until the final round last rankdown. 😘

I remember 🙂 🙂 

Just now, Solaris said:

I’m probably gonna binge watch the last three episodes while working because I can actually watch the finale live tonight :haha: 

Just now, #jeah said:

I remember 🙂 🙂 

I’m probably gonna binge watch the last three episodes while working because I can actually watch the finale live tonight :haha: 

Last week’s episode was a two-hour event, so plan accordingly :haha: 

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Kim’s boot was the day after Sophie’s and she turned the tide that much against Tony, just imagine what she could’ve done in two. We were robbed of her taking him down :/

We were robbed of a lot of kim this season.  the fact that she made single digits is impressive.