Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

Brandon Bellinger

u8QzC.gif

I don't remember that much about Guatemala, so here it goes. Brandon Bellinger was a castaway on Survivor: Guatemala, where he started off on the Nakum tribe. One of the things I remember from Guatemala was that crazy long hike the tribes had to do in the premiere, which the Nakum tribe won. I also remember most of the guys on the tribe got sick, however Brandon didn't. He stayed off everyone's radar pre-merge a, never receiving any votes until his elimination vote. However, Brandon was voted off in the merge, receiving the votes of Stephenie's alliance, which held the majority at that point in the game. He's one of those who made the merge but was not a member of the jury. Brandon seems like a nice guy, but I don't find him all that memorable, so I am cutting him here.

SAVING: Amy O'Hara

Immune for Amanda's Round:

Twila Tanner

Tony Vlachos

Chrissy Hofbeck

Ruper Boneham

Ramona Gray

Kelly Goldsmith

Shane Powers

Courtney Merit

Chase Rice
John Cody

Brendan Synnott

Angie Layton 

Katie Hanson

Tracy Hughes-Wolf 

Amy O'Hara

Ashley Massaro

@*Amanda

54 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

1E2dQFL.png

Me playing Survivor.

Update: She is now a target because she went to a club with two guys and posted a pic with them with the caption "alliance af" on her snap story for the entire tribe to see I LOVE HER :dead:

I’ve been following their relationship and the’ve always seemed really happy together. ❤️ Plus she’s a democrat and I’ve noticed Mike has been gradually posting less pro-conservative things since they started dating so that’s also a nice bonus.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I’ve been following their relationship and the’ve always seemed really happy together. ❤️ Plus she’s a democrat and I’ve noticed Mike has been gradually posting less pro-conservative things since they started dating so that’s also a nice bonus.

Glad to hear that last part as it was one of the things that did cross my mind :haha:

Anyways I'm five episodes into the second season of Survivor Michigan and I demand we add Maggie to this rankdown right now because she is truly one of the greatest characters in survivor history

9HIS9JM.png

Queen of throwing her venmo out there :wub:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Alex95 said:

She is now a target because she went to a club with two guys and posted a pic with them with the caption "alliance af" on her snap story for the entire tribe to see I LOVE HER :dead:

Me on Survivor

5 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Update: She is now a target because she went to a club with two guys and posted a pic with them with the caption "alliance af" on her snap story for the entire tribe to see I LOVE HER :dead:

Me if the guys are hot

NOMINATIONS

Greg Buis (Borneo)

Gretchen Cordy (Borneo)

Zoe Zanidakis (Marquesas)

John Carroll (Marquesas)

Ryan Opray (Pearl Islands)

Rory Freeman (Vanuatu)

Jamie Newton (Guatemala)

Edgardo Rivera (Fiji)

Sherea Lloyd (China)

Erik Cardona (Samoa)

Artis Silvester (Philippines)

Morgan McLeod (Cagayan)

Carl Bodreaux (David vs. Goliath)

Alec Merlino (David vs. Goliath)

Dan Rengering (David vs. Goliath)
John Hennigan (David vs. Goliath)

Dan Rengering

Survivor-2018-Dan-Ponderosa-1.jpg?resize

Aka the hot c*p. He went viral preshow for some selfie with other cops where they were deemed the hot cops...? Idk what happened there...#MESS! Let's not do that again. Dan's someone as a character who has grown on me over time though I will admit. He's a douchebag, but the editors know that too and did not pull any punches with him. His treatment of Kara because she refused to give him the time of the day was sexist as f*ck. He also had a random thing against Elizabeth and obviously his multiple episode-long feud with Angelina (though that one was sliiiiiiightly more understandable since Angelina is certainly difficult to live with, but it was still him refusing to give a woman any strategic credit and generally being sexist).

Like I said, as a character it kind of works. I don't think he was an awful human being despite these sexist qualities he clearly has. So as a villain, I had a lot more fun rooting against him than I had rooting against, like, Scot Pollard or whatever. And his exit was such complete and utter bullsh*t that it made me feel bad for him. The idol nullifier is an awful twist that I hope we never have to see again. When it screwed over Dan, like okay, it's complete and utter bullsh*t, but I can live. But when it screwed over Janet?? The nullifier has now dead to me. This writeup is rushed because I want a second one lol.

Save John Carroll

Edgardo Rivera

survivor-fiji-edgardo-blindside.gif

Overall, I've got no beef with Edgardo. He seems like a perfectly fine guy, but happened to be part of one of my least favorite alliances in Survivor history, the Four Horsemen. Edgardo actually hated Rocky and seemed to not be crazy about Lisi either, so I give him more credit than the other members of his alliance who happily enabled Rocky. I wish he would've kept this same energy with his allies though and called Alex and Mookie out on their awful behavior. He was the most under-the-radar member of the alliance, and one of the most under-the-radar members of the season. Edgardo himself doesn't really have any moments, he was just aligned with bigger characters that had bigger moments. However, Edgardo does have one huge notch on his resume and that is his blindside. The Edgardo blindside is obviously one of the most iconic moments in Survivor history. So I appreciate him being there to get blindsided. Who could forget #GameChanger Stacy Kimball coming up with the innovative "Hit em with Edgardo" strategy.

Changing my save to Jamie Newton

Gretchen Cordy

latest?cb=20120530043926

I'm obsessed with this picture because she literally looks like a middle school principal from the 1970s :giggle:Anyways, Gretchen is from the inaugural season of Survivor, going all the way back to the times of Borneo! Where diva Richard Hatch took the title and became not only the first winner but the first gay winner of the series. He is also quite annoying but whatever. Gretchen is not memorable, hence I literally could not remember her. I definitely watched the first season, albeit it was probably awhile ago. Gretchen refused to join alliances which is stupid, especially back then when alliances were the only thing that could keep you in the game. She was the victim of the first "blindside" in history when people started voting out people for being strong instead of weak. Anyways, that is not really a blindside nowadays, but the game has obviously evolved greatly.

Save: Ryan Opray for being adorb

CARL BODREAUX

bing.gif

Do I have an irrational dislike for Carl just because he played the Idol nullifier (a horrible advantage btw) on Dan? No comment. Carl was from David vs. Goliath and that's about all there is interesting to say about his time on Survivor. He managed to make social bonds with enough people and he was never seen as a threat, so he was able to play a pretty solid UTR game if I remember correctly. David vs Goliath had so many big personalities and Nick that Carl kind of got lost in the mix, so I never really remembered he was there until the aforementioned episode. But hey at least he helped his alliance get further in the game.

SAVE: Greg Buis

Edited by Elliott