Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

Nominations

Amy O'Hara (Guatemala)

Angie Layton (Philippines)

Ashley Massaro (China)

Benjamin "Coach" Wade (Tocantins)

Betsy Bolan (Samoa)

Brandon Bellinger (Guatemala)

Brendan Synnott (Tocantins)

Chase Rice (Nicaragua)

Ibrehem Rahman (Palau)

James Miller (Palau)

Jill Behm (Nicaragua)
John Cody (Blood vs. Water)

Katie Hanson (Philippines)

Michelle Schubert (Millennials vs. Gen X)

Shawna Mitchell (Amazon)

Tracy Hughes-Wolf (Micronesia)

JAMES MILLER

867afec7662d73d96f7ddcf28380439a0c8026cb

James Miller competed on Survivor: Palau. He was part of the ill-fated Ulong tribe, meaning he attended every tribal council he was eligible for until he was eventually voted out. Throughout his time on the show, I didn't care for James. He made some offensive remarks, which include "She's a woman, and all she has to her advantage is her sexuality," "It feels terrible to have my butt whooped by a homosexual," and "By the grace of Allah, [Ibrehem] didn't go. Well, my God says he is today." Anyway, as for his game, there's really not much to say. A running joke was how James would make various predictions for the tribe, but none of them came true. Another was when he boasted about some skill he learned that would help the tribe, but he always flopped when it came time to prove it. Anyway, James lasted fifteen days in the game until he was voted out. Sorry to any fans of James, but out he goes from the rankdown.

And I'll save Chase Rice.

20.gif

COACH WADE

Benjamin “Coach” Wade is a three-time Survivor player and, most notably, is the runner-up from Survivor: Bible Camp. His original season was Tocantins, a season that is popular but I never really got into. After that was Heroes vs Villains, but he didn’t really contribute anything noteworthy other than righteously voting for Parvati at the end. He then returned for Bible Camp, made everything into some weird religious cult, was hypocritical AF, and then refused to own up to anything at FTC, thus paving the way for a Queen Sophie win.

SAVE: John Cody

Michelle Schubert

latest?cb=20160817172456

She is getting eliminated solely for getting Mari eliminated first. I do not have any other reasons to eliminate the others, so she gets the chop here. Instead we had to deal with Figgy for unnecessary reasons, and I was annoyed with whoever they were aligned with, including the guys. Oh yeah, she was aligned with Taylor and Jay who I disliked as well. Anyways, Michelle eliminated Mari because she was a strategic threat, and she was probably right, but she took away the potential for an epic player. It was probably smart on her side, but still. Michelle was eliminated because she was least likely to have an immunity idol of her alliance and I did not care at all. I am glad her alliance crumbled post-merge and we did not have to deal with them for very long. After Jay left, I was happy with the result. BYE

Save Brendan

JILL BEHM

dVjSh.gif

Jill Behm competed on Survivor: Nicaragua. She seemed like a nice lady, but she wasn't featured on the show much. All I remember was how she was in a close alliance with Marty. They started on the Espada tribe together, and then were swapped to La Flor alongside Jane. Jane didn't like the duo of Marty and Jill (she especially didn't like Marty), so she flipped to work with the original La Flor tribe members. Jill and Marty were on the outs of the tribe, but Jill did manage to win an immunity challenge to gain safety for one of La Flor's tribal council. However, La Flor ended up losing immunity. When it was down to her and Marty, Sash asked Marty to give him the hidden immunity idol to spare Marty and vote out Jill instead. Marty accepted the deal, and Jill was voted out of the game in a 3-2-2 vote. Anyway, sorry to Jill, but out she goes from the rankdown.

And I'll save Angie.

tumblr_mazovfGNqv1qcnzaso3_250.gif

Ibrehem Rahman

Survivor_IbrehemRahman.jpg

If I was playing this game for thirst you better believe I'd be saving Ibrehem right now. One of the hottest contestants...ever? However, I'm not playing this game on thirst, I'm playing on gameplay and personality. Ibrehem is just very bland. While he seemed like a nice guy, I can't even tell you what his voice sounds like. Ibrehem was unfortunately stuck on the Ulong tribe, obviously infamous for their losing streak. Despite looking strong, Ibrehem was absolutely no help in challenges, actively contributing to their losing streak at multiple times. He was supposed to be the fifth one booted, but he caught a lucky break when Koror gave him immunity as the weakest member of the tribe, despite the fact that James Miller was also on that tribe. Lol that must've been so embarrassing for him. He was in the top three of the tribe, but was cut when Stephenie & Bobby Jon decided to stick together. Like I said, nice guy and absolutely stunning, but a higher placement can't be justified.

Save Katie

SHAWNA MITCHELL (Amazon)

TfHNOXw.gif

Shawna has been nominated like 432403924039 times so her run in this rankdown has been super impressive. I can't justify keeping her in the game any more though, as pretty much everyone from her season that is still in this rankdown is miles more memorable than her (and a couple others that we've lost). Still, Shawna was quite a fun pre-merger. She was aligned with Jenna and Heidi and became part of the trio of ~pretty flirty gals~. She was having a tough time with her tribe of all women, and became much more energetic and excited when the tribe swap happened and some men joined her tribe (honestly me too gurl). Shawna and Alex then pretty quickly began a super obvious showmance, which, per usual, bit the girl of the pair in the butt when it came time to vote. Deena successfully saw Shawna as a liability since she seemed more loyal to Alex than to the girls, and took her out at the swap tribe's first TC. Sorry girl!

Saving: Tracy

3_31.png
Betsy Bolan

Betsy was a contestant on Survivor Samoa. She quickly found herself on the outs with her tribe when she didn’t vote with the majority at the first tribal council. Unfortunately for her - Russell Hantz was running the show and he pretty much decided who he wanted out and she was the unlucky second person voted out of the game. Betsy wasn’t afraid to question people or the way that they had voted. She was full of confidence and that was probably due to her being a police officer. I do wish we had seen more as I believe she could’ve gone deep in to the game.

Saving Ashley Massaro

On 7/6/2020 at 8:50 PM, Alex95 said:

I’m gonna attempt my second college survivor series and watch Survivor Michigan cause I’m bored 👀. I fear there’s nowhere to go but down from Survivor Maryland though and I’ll just be disappointed if there’s no drunken tribal councils or Foluke legend characters :dead:

The first season has not hit Maryland heights but it's still better than real Survivor. I didn't think I was too invested, but then the crazy ass final seven happened and my heart actually broke at the final six vote so yes I was invested lol.