idolforums.com
Solaris

Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Steven nominates next)

Vote to save

Tribe A - JC

Tribe B - Alex, Andy

Tribe C -

I knew I spelt it wrong but I didn’t care enough about him even check. 😅

Tribe A - JC, Andrelliott

Tribe B - Alex, Andy

Tribe C - Hayden

Tribe A - JC, Andrelliott, Steven

Tribe B - Alex, Andy

Tribe C - Hayden

If someone changes their vote A wins, if Amanda votes for A or C, A will win.  If she votes for B, then Zoey decides the winner.

4 more hours.  @*Amanda

Eh why not

Tribe A - JC, Andrelliott, Steven, Andy

Tribe B - Alex

Tribe C - Hayden

Save: Dan

Cut: Cristina

CRISTINA CORIA (Cook Islands)

t5LkZ.gif

More Cook Islands fodder :wub: :wub: :wub:  I'm shocked that up until recently there were so many players from that season still in the game! Cristina had potential to be a great character and if she had lasted longer I bet she would have been one of my favorites. She's feisty, bossy, and a big personality who was kinda messy during her time on the show iirc. She was on the Aitutaki tribe and switched to the new Rarotonga tribe and was part of the coalition to blindside her former tribe member JP. I so remember that her tribe mates all thought she was kinda bossy and annoying, but she survived several votes before finally being cut loose in 14th place in a 4-2 vote, with Brad randomly being the only person to vote with her. That's about it! I know she's randomly been super active in the Survivor world even to this day, going to all those charity events and stuff which I think is hilarious that a random pre-merge boot from the 13th season is still super active :dead: But good for her I guess!

Saving: Dan Kay

BOBBY MASON

latest?cb=20140501024500

Bobby Mason competed on Survivor: Panama. The tribes were sorted by age and gender, and he was placed on the tribe of younger men. Bobby dubbed his tribe the Beefcake Tribe, the older men the Love Boat crowd, the older women the Golden Girls, and the younger women the Spice Girls. Interestingly, he was the same age as Melinda, yet she was placed on the older women tribe. Anyway, Bobby only lasted 14 days and was the first man voted out of the game. He wasn't shown much in the edit, but he was the odd man out in the dysfunctional Casaya tribe after the swap. There was a moment when the tribe won an outhouse, and the tribe was wondering if they should use it as a place to store wood instead. However, before any official decision could be made, Bobby went ahead and used the outhouse himself. It wasn't a popular decision, as well as another time regarding the outhouse. There was also a moment when he and Bruce drank wine in the outhouse without the other tribe members. Courtney confronted him about it the next morning, but he shut her down and didn't want to hear what she had to say. In his confessional, Bobby said "Courtney definitely had a right to be upset I just don't need to hear it. Like, I really don't care what she thinks. She's probably one of the two or three most annoying people probably in the history of the world." Also, there's this moment too that some fans may remember from Bobby:

100_08.gif

Bobby only lasted five episodes, so this is a fair cut to make. I don't think he really made much of an impact on the game. He was just this kind of lolzy background character. Sorry to Bobby and any fans, but out he goes from the rankdown.

And I'm saving Chase Rice.

original.gif

Erik Huffman

erik huffman | Tumblr

Erik Huffman was a part of Survivor China, lasting all the way until 6th place. He was a member of the Zhan Hu tribe, which was unfortunately not very cohesive, winning only two of the six immunity challenges. Whilst not directly responsible for the hilarious challenge throwing that Peih-Gee and Jaime did in order to boot a member of Fei Long after the tribal switch, Erik did decided to join the two women in voting out Aaron. Ultimately, I don't believe Erik was a major player in the game, but he was pretty attractive and seemed like a nice guy so there's that. After Survivor, Erik married fellow castaway Jaime Dugan and is still with her to this day if I'm not mistaken. I wouldn't have minded seeing Erik last longer in this rankdown, but I had to pick quickly before someone cut Yasmin, who probably should be out at this point, but I think is funny and underrated.

Saving yasmin giles | Tumblr

Posted (edited)

Gervase Peterson

MV5BMjYyNjExMjUxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTY4

I have a lot of nostalgia love for Gervase as he's from the first season. However, he's kind of an ass on both his seasons lol. On Borneo Gervase had the unfortunate distinction as being the first "lazy black man who can't swim". Lots of ugly stereotypes thrown out there, but that's how early season reality television goes sadly. Gervase didn't help himself though with his reputation. He was part of Joel's "joke" comparing women to cows. Lucky for Gervase, Joel got the major blowback. He was on Pagong though and they never got their sh*t together so he got Pagong'd.

He came back for Blood vs. Water with his niece Marissa. He got Marissa voted out first because he bragged too much when he won and celebrated. But also, she's a woman of color so she was probably in trouble anyway. Gervase joined Tyson's alliance and kind of rode those coattails the entire way. He rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, so much so that Vytas threw a vote at Monica at the final tribal council just to make sure Gervase gets third. I remember that he screamed about "HAY-DONE" when he voted for him lol, but that was about it. Blood vs Water is a blur for me unfortunately and I'm watching a game of Sequester in the background right now lol.

Save Twila

Edited by Alex95

Posted (edited)

Hali Ford (Worlds Apart, Game Changers)

333?cb=20170208190939

Hali was a law student that first appeared on the No Collar (Nagarote) tribe in Worlds Apart. She placed 11th, become the second merge boot and the first Jury member. She formed an alliance on Nagarote with Jenn Brown and Joe Anglim and the three of them managed to control the vote in the two weeks they went to tribal, getting rid of Vince and Nina in the process. After the tribe swap, Hali was still with Jenn and Will. They teamed up with Carolyn from the No Collars and voted out Max.

After the merge, Hali and her alliance of Jenn, Joe and Will were in trouble and as tribal loomed. Jenn, however, had an Idol that saved her and, instead, sent Kelly packing. The next week, Joe won immunity so the majority looked for an alternative target and since Hali was one of his closest allies, she became their target and she was ousted. In the end, she voted for Mike Holloway to win.

Hali returned four seasons later in Game Changers, where she placed 13th. She started out on the Mana tribe, who lost immunity the first two weeks and voted out Ciera and Tony before the tribe swap. She stayed on Mana with her ally Caleb, but the two of them were on the outside and Caleb went home the next week. Although Hali seemed like the next to go, the next tribal was a joint one where Malcolm was blindsided after Tai played an Idol for Sierra. Then another tribe swap happened and she remained on Mana again, surviving there until the merge thanks two their two immunity wins. After the merge, Hali became the target after Cirie and Zeke hustled hard to save Michaela, which sealed her fate and made her, once again, the merge boot and first jury member. In the end, Hali again voted for the winner of that season, Lacina.

I liked Hali when I first saw her on WA but as the season wore on, my affection towards her faded and having her return for Game Changers seemed pointless. Then again, GC is pretty pointless. So I’m fine to cut her here.

save: Eddie Fox

Edited by sublymonal

Keith Nale

latest?cb=20150825191858

Weird I actually kind of remember this guy, he was on both Cambodia and San Juan del Sur. He was an underdog because he could not fit in, but honestly that is part of the social aspect so that is definitely a huge weakness to bring into the game. He never made any substantial alliances in really either season he was on, and it seems he was always fighting for his life. He did quite well on both seasons though finishing final 4 and final 5 so he is a pretty strong player based on his track record. His loner status, lack of threat level, and skill in immunity challenges kept him from being booted early and made his last through the first few boots post-merge so congrats to him.

Save Jessica because I still feel bad for her

SHOCKER I eliminated a guy and saved a girl :giggle:

Posted (edited)

Is Keith the first member of our original top 20 gone? 😮

Whoops lol jk I forgot Denise is gone too.

Edited by Alex95

JC doing what I spent a large portion of the first rankdown trying to do, get Keith eliminate.

Can you imagine hating Keith Nale??? Can't relate.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Can you imagine hating Keith Nale??? Can't relate.

don't hate!  Just don't care for.