Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

S39_Ep11_SG_27b.jpg

Elizabeth Beisel

The face you make when you lie about your experiences with someone when it’s in regards to inappropriate touching incidents. AWKWARD!

She can leave for that alone. I just remembered that I stopped watching halfway through because of how messy it was getting and it felt uncomfortable to watch for me. I will rewatch now I know what happens but it will always be one of my least favourite seasons. I believe there’s huge gender bias in this game (thank you, Sarah for calling it out) and Elizabeth is one of the many reasons why. If women can’t stand together then moments like ones that happened during Elizabeth’s season just set us all back ten steps. I’m glad that Survivor made the correct decision to remove the predator but wasn’t it too late already? Should’ve booted the liars off too.

Saving Nadiya

@hayden98 Can post.  

Immune for Hayden's round:

Missy Byrd

Chrissy Hofbeck

Kass McQuillen

Ben Driebergen

Stacey Powell

J.P. Calderon

Tony Vlachos

Christina Cha

Natalie Anderson

Susie Smith

Sabrina Thompson

Reem Daly

NaOnka Mixon

Chelsea Meissner

Nadiya Anderson

Edited by Solaris

Hayden's Nominations

Brian Heidik (Thailand)

Colton Cumbie (One World and Blood vs. Water)

Dan “The Wardog” DaSilva (Edge of Extinction)

Dan Spilo (Island of the Idols)

Dana Lambert (Philippines)

David Murphy (Redemption Island)

Jeff Varner (The Australian Outback, Cambodia, and Game Changers)

Kourtney Moon (One World)

Lucy Huang (Millennials vs. Gen X)

Nick Stanbury (Panama)

Patricia Jackson (Marquesas)

Phillip Sheppard (Redemption Island and Caramoan)

Ted Rogers, Jr. (Thailand)

Will Sims II (Worlds Apart)

e1tv251.jpg

Will Sims

He is one of the most disgusting players of any season. He is the absolute true meaning of the word bully.

He went after Shirin time after time and was so personal in the things that he said. This game isn’t a personal game. Friends and family aren’t included and for him to make those remarks was low. I don’t see how anyone can stand and witness that but not stop it? That’s just astounding to me. The only saving grace of the situation was Shirin messing up his game when she raised her hand. He’s a disgusting person and how he made the final is beyond me.

Saving Lucy Huang because she’s the least offensive of the bunch.

COLTON CUMBIE

bmQT23.gif

Colton Cumbie first competed on Survivor: One World before returning to play again on Survivor: Blood vs. Water. He was a controversial contestant due his attitude and offensive comments towards other people. He repeatedly said how he did not believe in handouts and he judged Bill for not being in a wealthy position. He said he did not associate with people like Bill in the real world, and he wasn't going to do so in the game either. Bill then rightfully called him out on his privileged life and how Colton has never had to work a day in his life. Not only that, but Colton also showed himself to be prejudiced towards people who did not look like him either. Didn't he say the only black person he knew was his housekeeper? All the backlash Colton received during and after the season was fair, yet he was brought back again for the show. Anyway, I'll discuss his game. He was on the outs for refusing to get along with the men on his tribe. He tried to make bonds with the women, but they found him to be an annoying jerk. Colton also stupidly insisted his tribe go to to tribal council even after they won immunity. Colton ended up being evacuated from the game, although it didn't seem like his condition was severe enough to have him withdraw. As for Blood vs. Water, Colton did end up quitting the game when things weren't going his way. Jeff was disgusted they gave a second chance to someone who ended up quitting the game twice. Anyway, bye, Colton. Out you go from the rankdown.

And I'm saving Nick Stanbury.

tumblr_nn4idvQW8H1sqbiv1o3_250.gifv

Dan Spilo (Island of the Idols)

15F4BB7F-71A0-4108-A759-447E0A3DCFAE.jpeg.436c010b9adb8065f019988a19ff4104.jpeg

Truly one of the most repulsive human beings to ever play the game of Survivor. As we all know, Dan was accused of inappropriately touching Kellee Kim and other members of the cast and crew on Season 39. Production’s failure to remove him immediately put Kellee, Jamal, Janet and Karishma in extremely uncomfortable positions that immeasurably hurt their game. Although he was eventually removed after being accused of touching a female crew member, it was too late and the damage was done, ruining what could have been a decent season with the shadow of his own horrible actions. Honestly, he should have been among the first group of eliminations but I guess I’ll settle for him being cut here since I have no other choice.

Save: Wardog