Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

Jolanda Jones

Survivor: Rankdown (Recta final) - Página 100 - Vertelevisivos

To be quite honest, I didn't want to cut any of the remaining people, but Ramona is someone that I was really attached to during my watch of Borneo so I had to pick the person who seemed the most expendible, and unfortunately that wound up being Jolanda. Jolanda was the first person voted out of Survivor: Palau due to her tribe viewing her as bossy. Despite this, she seemed to be strong in challenges, seeing as she won the prior challenge that allowed her to become a team captain. Apparently she was lobbying for Angie to leave, so I suppose I'd rather Jolanda leave than Angie, but tbh I like both given the small bit of information I have on the two. Unfortunately for her team, ousting her did not solve Ulong's problems as they proceeded to lose every immunity challenge for the rest of the game.

Saving Ramona Gray

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Yay I was lowkey hoping Hayden would save Ramona. :giggle:  I remember you really liking her when I watched/we were discussing Borneo.

As far as pre-merge boots go, I want Ramona to be one of the higher ranking ones lol. We're just now entering the 400s, I think, which is far too low for her imo. :haha: 

Woops, we're almost done with the 400s, but I still think Ramona deserves better than placing around here :P 

Edited by hayden98

Ramona :wub:. There was a Survivor US vs. South Africa charity event last year and Brice did a podcast about the experience and apparently Ramona dominated and was the immunity queen and ran the game :wub:. I think she got like sick at the end though and got "medevaced" or something I can't remember :broken:. But she's a GAMER and she needs to be on Survivor again is what I understood from it :wub:

• Like 3

JOANNA WARD (The Amazon)

latest?cb=20120610033016

Sorry, I've had a weirdly busy last 24 hours. JoAnna is the 13th place contestant on Survivor: The Amazon, one of my favorite seasons and I really can't remember hardly anything about her. She was on the Jaburu tribe and survived the first vote. When they went to Tribal Council on the fourth vote-out, JoAnna was voted out by Christy, Deena, Jenna, and Heidi. Four icons! JoAnna was a very boisterous Christian, who was uncomfortable with the idea of having the idol at camp because it interfered with her religious beliefs. And then of course when there was a lot of rain (in a rainforest....lol), she blamed it on the idol cursing their camp. LOL I need to rewatch The Amazon like right now. Out she goes!

Saving Kimmi

tumblr_mdaxyvTt001qcnzaso4_250.gifv

tumblr_mdaxyvTt001qcnzaso7_250.gif
tumblr_mdaxyvTt001qcnzaso8_250.gifv
Ghandia Johnson

Ghandia was a contestant on Survivor Thailand and finished in thirteenth place.

I think most people know Ghandia for the whole Ted “pushing up against her” fiasco. Did he? Didn’t he? I still don’t know but it was his and Clay’s reaction that disgusted me. Ghandia was a pretty solid tribe mate before then. She wasn’t the best in fantastic and caused her tribe to lose one of the first challenges but she acknowledged this and became emotional afterwards. She knew how to play the game and recognised the strong threats. She was a fantastic character to watch and the above gifs show her reaction to confronting Ted regarding him stating “nothing happened” that night in the shelter. Back in the days when you could be sexually assaulted on Survivor and nothing would happen. :argh:

Saving Amber. 

Edited by Zoey

Immune for Amanda's Round:

Laura Morett

Alex Angarita

Purple Kelly Shinn

Ken Hoang

Katie Gallagher

Eliza Orlins

Lindsey Richter

Alicia Calaway

Ramona Gray

Kimmi Kappenberg

Amber Brkich

@*Amanda may now post her 14 nominations.  She can't nominate anyone above and any nominee she makes must be a female contestant from the series.

Whoever is nominating from Season 31 to 40, there are 14 people left from Ghost Island.  Would make nice thematic noms.  Just saying.  (And the fact that Ghost Island hasn't been decimated yet is disappointing).

1 hour ago, hayden98 said:

As far as pre-merge boots go, I want Ramona to be one of the higher ranking ones lol. We're just now entering the 400s, I think, which is far too low for her imo. :haha: 

Woops, we're almost done with the 400s, but I still think Ramona deserves better than placing around here :P 

Aww best of luck fighting for Ramona! :haha:  :hug: 

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Ramona :wub:. There was a Survivor US vs. South Africa charity event last year and Brice did a podcast about the experience and apparently Ramona dominated and was the immunity queen and ran the game :wub:. I think she got like sick at the end though and got "medevaced" or something I can't remember :broken:. But she's a GAMER and she needs to be on Survivor again is what I understood from it :wub:

Wow this is amazing of Ramona. 😮 Aww I would love to see Ramona back on Survivor, but it would be sooo odd and strange seeing a 1-timer from Season 1 back on the show. But I wouldn't be against it.

JoAnna made it this far? 😐 I'll admit I forgot her name until I saw her pic lol. But I remember thinking she was beautiful but was really annoying and frustrating as a contestant to watch. 😐 :dead: 

27 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Whoever is nominating from Season 31 to 40, there are 14 people left from Ghost Island.  Would make nice thematic noms.  Just saying.  (And the fact that Ghost Island hasn't been decimated yet is disappointing).

Impartial host Sola. 😛 

17 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Look Andrelliott has been trying.

10 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

???????????????

:dead: 

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

And yet even when I nominated a bunch of people from GI, all of them were saved.

I don't think the GI cast is horrendous ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. The ones who are out suck (though Jacob's kinda lolzy). And then I would say Dom, Michael, Gonzalez, Brendan, and maybe Wendell & Chelsea should go. The others are good enough though to still be around.