Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

Oops and I thought I was good at math, but I am an IDFer after all! Oh it's @Solaris fault for not putting the season numbers, I counted 10 seasons and it's because he skipped all-stars. I blame him fully.

Kristen Bell Your Fault GIF by Global TV

Katie Gallagher

Jolanda Jones

Lisa Keiffer

Trish Dunn

Ghandia Johnson

Sarah Jones

Stacey Stillman

Lindsey Richter

Kimmi Kappenberg

JoAnna Ward

Alicia Calaway

Eliza Orlins

Amber Brkich

Ramona Gray

On 6/1/2020 at 8:55 PM, Alex95 said:

Stacey Stillman

stacey-stillman-during-survivor-finale-p

These noms are really tough for me (especially since there are a bunch of easy guys to choose but whatever I guess John Kenney is infinitely more interesting than Katie Gallagher) so I had to go with Stacey who I care the least for. Borneo is an absolutely amazing season of Survivor though and every single character was amazing, interesting, and complex. Stacey is not an exception. She was a lowkey gamer. She had a nice friendship with Kelly and was working on a girls alliance with Sue. However, Sue ended up backstabbing them so Stacey was in trouble. She probably should’ve survived over Rudy, but there was some behind-the-scenes shenanigans and Stacey got rigged out. She ended up suing the network and they gave her some hush money lol. Stacey will always have a place in history for being on the first season. Like I said, tough noms though.

Save Katie Gallagher

Changed my save couldn't take the risk. Sorry #GimmeKimmi hoping for the best!

Edited by Alex95

Sarah Jones

PucSZ.gif

Totally not surprised that these noms are entirely girls when there's PLENTY of male fodder as well. LOL. Anyway, I went with Sarah for my cut because she's from Marquesas and that season was one of the more boring ones. Sarah was placed on the Maraamu tribe along with Boston Rob, and the two were allies Which is a choice, especially since it didn't help her in the long run on this season. She attended tribal council 4 times since her tribe kept losing and got votes at every tribal council because her tribe was not happy with her laziness around camp. She ended up being a victim of the tribe swap, with most of her allies being swapped to the Rotu tribe. At her 4th tribal council, she was eliminated, receiving votes from Gina, Pascal, Neleh, and Kathy. So yeah, this was an easy cut to make in order to save Eliza.

SAVING: Eliza Orlins

14 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Having just finished rewatching Africa I’m just here to start the #SaveLindseyRichter campaign

She’s apparently the director of inspiration at a ladies mountain biking company. I have no idea what that means but it sounds amazing. :rofl:

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

She’s apparently the director of inspiration at a ladies mountain biking company. I have no idea what that means but it sounds amazing. :rofl:

I just watched some of an Africa reunion that Evel Dick from BB (ew) did the other week and she was talking about it there! She seems like she’s had a super interesting life since :wub: Would obviously love to see her back but she seems pretty glad that chapter is over :haha:

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

I just watched some of an Africa reunion that Evel Dick from BB (ew) did the other week and she was talking about it there! She seems like she’s had a super interesting life since :wub: Would obviously love to see her back but she seems pretty glad that chapter is over :haha:

She’s come back and be like Colin & Christie 2.0 :wub:

But also I need to watch this interview. :giggle: 

Lisa Keiffer (Vanuatu)

326?cb=20120611070247

Honestly, one of the biggest “who’s?” on this list. Lisa placed 12th during Vanuatu, the show’s ninth season. She was on the female Yasur tribe, and part of the younger alliance, but quickly swapped sides to the majority alliance. After the tribe swap, Lisa made the mistake of telling Ami she planned on voting her out and Ami and her allies, Eliza, Leann and Rory, voted her out. I wanted to like Lisa because she was from NOLA, but she’s also a born-again Christian so that’s a HARD no and she can go.

save: Lindsey Richter

Edited by sublymonal

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

She’s come back and be like Colin & Christie 2.0 :wub:

But also I need to watch this interview. :giggle: 

:wub: I love how they gave her a heroic sendoff randomly in her last 5 minutes of airtime :wub:

I found it randomly earlier when searching through Reddit posts about Africa..it was pretty interesting! Although I mostly just skimmed through everyone’s intros/what they’ve been up to since, which was the majority of the reunion anyway. :haha: (also could not believe how different Brandon looks now)

TRISH DUNN

latest?cb=20131224163303

I couldn't find a gif of Trish without a watermark, so this image it will be instead. One of Queen Sandra's first victims, Trish Dunn competed on Survivor: Pearl Islands. She was part of the Drake tribe, but she isn't a particularly memorable castaway. She was on the same tribe as Sandra, Rupert, and Jonny Fairplay after all. All I remember about Trish was when she tried to blindside Rupert, but Sandra turned the votes against Trish instead. As for other aspects of her game...what is there to say? The Drake tribe was immune for the first three votes of the game, and then Trish helped vote out Burton and Michelle when Drake did lose. Trish was ousted in the sixth tribal council, and she did not win her way back in with the Outcasts twist. She did receive one vote from Lillian, but the two people Trish voted for (Lillian and Burton) returned instead. In addition, I guess another memorable moment was when Sandra noticed how a woman in the Panamanian market seemed attracted to Trish:

Sandra-Pearl-Islands-that-lady-liked-Tri

But other than her unsuccessful attempt at voting out Rupert, I don't know what else there is to say about Trish. So, sorry to Trish, but out she goes from the rankdown.

And I'm saving Alicia.

giphy.gif

Edited by Steven_

5 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah it would have been funny if he got the all boys one instead.

I would have loved to have seen that. :haha: 

3 hours ago, JC said:

i dont want to season 1 GIF

This game is rigged, I literally have gone in the beginning all three rounds. Sola/TPTB is against me. Also I like the old schoolers, this twist is horrendous, I want Amanda's twist. Although it's better she gets it because she never would have nominated all women :giggle:

This game is totally against you. :giggle: 

2 hours ago, JC said:

I decided to be creative and combine the first two twists together :giggle:

I refrained from chaos and chose fodder except someone who was hella annoying, someone who's friends with Corinne, and someone who's boring as a brick with terrible partner-choosing skills.

I'm not even surprised you would combine those two twists. :dead:  

59 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Having just finished rewatching Africa I’m just here to start the #SaveLindseyRichter campaign

I really liked Lindsey too.

53 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I just finished rewatching ep.1 of Marquesas and I’m lowkey loving Sarah just skating by and doing the bare minimum to help her tribe :wub:

LMAOO I remember this about Sarah. :lmao: 

41 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Loving the alternate universe where she and Rob’s showmance actually lasts and she ends up on Winners at War :wub:

:dead: 

• Like 1