Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

19 hours ago, JC said:

Chrissy Hofbeck
Cirie Fields
Danni Boatwright
Francesca Hogi
Jenn Lyon
Kim Spradlin
Lauren O'Connell
Natalie Bolton
Natalie White
Noura Salman
Sabrina Thompson
Susan Hawk
Tina Wesson
Tony Vlachos

naomimeme.jpg

• Haha 1

NOMINATIONS:

Ramona Gray (Borneo)

Clarence Black (Africa)

John Carroll (Marquesas)

Robert "Robb" Zbacnik (Thailand)

Sylvia Kwan (Fiji)

Sherea Lloyd (China)

Jason Siska (Micronesia)

Brendan Synnott (Tocantins)

Albert Destrade (South Pacific)

Monica Culpepper (One World)

Peter "Pete" Yurkowski (Philippines)

Edward "Eddie" Fox (Caramoan)

Brice Johnson (Cagayan)

Bradley Kleihege (Ghost Island)

Brendan Synnott

brendan-synnottfinds-the-immunity-idol-during-the-third-episode-of-picture-id85270534

Brendan is a bit of a disappointment for me. I feel like he's a story of a lot of wasted potential. I had a lot of faith and fandom for him during the pre-merge, but he let me down quickly as the merge hit. Brendan was on Survivor: Tocantins and he was propped up as a rival for Coach. Brendan had the friendship with Sierra which culminated in the formation of the Exile Alliance between himself, Sierra, Stephen, and Taj. I found the Exile Alliance to be one of the most innovative ideas of early Survivor strategy. I loved the players involved and the idea of it and was really looking forward to seeing them take over the day. Unfortunately that didn't happen at all. At the merge he never reconnected with Taj and Stephen and instead found himself hypnotized by JT's spell. I guess you can give credit to JT for that, but I also hold that against Brendan. There was no reason for Brendan to trust JT so much since he just met him. So the Exile Alliance never panned out and instead the tribe came together to boot Brendan first at the merge after Joe got medevaced. I thought Brendan would do more so it was pretty disappointing to see.

Save Albert

JASON SISKA

Not sure why he's lasted this long, but whatever. Jason Siska is from Survivor: Micronesia, where he was on the Fans tribe and made it to the jury stage of the game. He wasn't that good of a player and pretty much only made it far as he did because he wasn't seen as a threat. When the iconic Black Widow Brigade decided to start taking the men out, they used Jason to their advantage to righteously blindside Ozzy even though he had a hidden immunity Idol. The next week, they did the exact same thing to Jason, and he was voted out with an Idol in his pocket. I can't remember what it was, but there was something about him that annoyed me to no end during his season, so it goes without saying I wasn't much of a fan of this fan. :giggle: No idea what he's up to nowadays and I don't care to check.

SAVE: Eddie Fox

Edited by Elliott

BRADLEY KLEIHEGE (Ghost Island)

PIC

I like Bradley, but I’ve been trying to get rid of him for awhile so now is definitely a good spot for him to go lol. He was iconic and messy and definitely one of the best characters on his season. Bradley was on Naviti and was in the majority, despite being bossy and annoying and having the animosity of all of his tribe mates. He and Kellyn ran things at the beginning. I remember during the tribe swap he ended up on Malolo I think? And he was obnoxious and complained about everything. I think he said something iconic like “I hate the sand here.” :haha: Ultimately he was voted out right before the merge. Anyways out he goes, I’ll add a picture later but I’m in a rush.

saving: Robb

IMO Brice leaving is no real loss as we head towards the Top 100.

Remaining Nominee's:

Ramona Gray**

Clarence Black

John Carroll

Sylvia Kwan

Sherea Lloyd

Monica Culpepper

Peter "Pete" Yurkowski**

Brice Johnson

Edited by Solaris

Just now, Solaris said:

IMO Brice leaving is no real loss as we head towards the Top 100.

Yeah...I understand based on what he brought to the show he's no top 100 survivor (though he is great). But I just really love him so much off the show and he's probably the player I follow and connect with the closest. I'm addicted to the Purple Pants Podcast. And I think he has an important place in Survivor history as Survivor's only black, gay contestant (until Jeremy Crawford which.........pass)

• Like 1