Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

russell-swann.gif

Russel Swan

The ego who didn’t seem so big behind Russel? He seemed a bit more likeable because he wasn’t the idol hunting dwarf on Foa Foa? He was unlikable and didn’t too well in challenges. He was one of the more forgettable tribe mates on Foa Foa and he was in the majority. I have no doubt in my mind that he would’ve gone a lot further but I’m glad he didn’t as he gave Russell, Natalie, Mick and Jason the underdog edit which made the season as good as it was. 

He passed out during a challenge and was medically evacuated from the game. He returned to the game to redeem himself and lasted for three tribal council. I don’t even remember him returning. Go home.

saving Earl Cole simply because he was the mastermind behind the entire season and deserves better. 

TROYZAN ROBERTSON

Ugh. Since I can't just post that word 100 times, I guess I will try and do a write-up. Troyzan Robertson got his start on One World, a terrible season with an overrated winner. He voted for Sabrina to win, so at least there's one nice thing to say about his time on the show! He made it a few rounds into the merge because IT WAS HIS ISLAND yo and he kept finding Idols or something. When he was finally eliminated from getting immunity because of the coconut chop challenge, he was finally voted out. Also the hilarity of him pouting and looking away from the challenge after he got eliminated. What a baby. He was on the ballot for Second Chance and didn't get voted in by America. But that didn't stop production because they still brought him back for Game Changers. I'm sorry, I mean Game "Changers". He was pretty invisible almost the entire time - I think he broke Natalie White's record for least amount of confessionals for a FTC participant. He also contributed to Cirie getting advantageddon'd out of the game. 🙂

SAVE: Sabrina, the only highlight of One World

DEBB EATON

Debb Eaton is the first boot from the most watched season of Survivor, so at least she has that going for her! Except it apparently backfired tremendously on her, because her name ended up getting dragged through the mud when people found out she married her former son-in-law. (For those who don't know, they had apparently never really met until his father's funeral, and then they started dating after becoming friends or something... I don't know and it's not my business so I don't care). It led to her leaving her job because the inmates were mocking her, and she seemed like she regretted getting on the show in one of the reunion specials afterward. But didn't she participate in some of the game shows the cast did? I don't know. Anyway, she was voted out first, and cast a vote for V*rner, which Kimmi immediately blabbed about the other tribe, which led to their downfall. Quite the butterfly effect there.

SAVE: Randy Bailey

Just now, Elliott said:

Imagine threatening to get petty over Troyzan of all people...

confused chrissy teigen GIF

Out of these nominees? He’s just entertainment and I rarely find that in the older men who compete.

source.gif

I still want to know who stans Chelsea? This is a choice. A real choice.

Just now, Zoey said:

Out of these nominees? He’s just entertainment and I rarely find that in the older men who compete.

source.gif

I still want to know who stans Chelsea? This is a choice. A real choice.

:( I never really found him entertaining but I would’ve changed had I seen your post before I posted my write-up.

Steven does. :dead:

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

:( I never really found him entertaining but I would’ve changed had I seen your post before I posted my write-up.

Steven does. :dead:

I’m good. Just this round of nominees it seemed bigger than it was against some of the others. :haha: I enjoy his personality and underdog story.

Regardless, we have similar favourites anyway.