Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

giphy.gif

Paul Wachter

Vince Sly

Ralph Kiser

Dan Foley

Jimmy Tarantino

Michelle Chase

Jacquie Berg

Ahn-Tuan "Cao Boi" Bui

Jonathan Libby

Anna Kait

Jay Byars

Drew Christy

Robert "Robb" Zbacnik

Clay Jordan

Anna Khait

InJb2KrNhXzLw8BT4nM-A-CIIAgAUuykh8XVKvQZ

What a gorgeous girl. Too bad she has such an ugly personality and an ugly view of life. Anna was on Kaoh Rong and she was Fine. She got a huge edit and she was propped up to be this huge player and huge character by the fanbase. Frankly I think it's more that the dudebros on reddit were a fan of the male gaze she was frequently shot in by the cameramen. I do think she had serious potential as a player. She seemed to have complete control of the Beauty tribe and created her all-female alliance with Michele & Julia while also having strong ties with the guys (I'm sure her and Caleb happily talked politics all day every day). She then got majorly swapf*cked and eliminated with pretty much not a chance in hell at surviving. She was a big fan of the show and had a good head on her shoulders so I thought there was a possibility of her coming back in a Second Chance season a la Wentworth. Not sure how interested she is in doing that now as she's trying to become the next Tomi Lahren or whatnot on Twitter. Look I used to be more obsessed with #dragging these contestants for their political views, but there's only so much you can do at a certain point. However, Anna is more than just someone I disagree with politically. She is a crazy conspiracy theorist who pushes every bigoted right-wing conspiracy possible to her 70k followers who like her because she likes Trump and has big boobs. She is currently pedaling #ObamaGate which I'm still not sure what the f*ck that even means. Good luck gurl...out you go from this game.

Save Clay

DAN FOLEY (Season 30)

tumblr_nogyq1UDL51sqbiv1o1_r1_540.gifv

Such an easy cut for me, Dan is one of the worst parts about one of the worst seasons of the 30s. He was just kind of a disgusting character, saying really harsh and unnecessary things about his tribe mates all season long and lasted wayyyyy too long. His most obvious negative is his bullying of Shirin, with him missing out on the chance to align with her because he told her to her face that she would never win...while trying to align with her. Lmao. I don’t really want to waste any more time talking about him but we all know how disgusting he was on the show and if I had my way he would have been cut in the first or second round.

Saving: Drew for the lulz

Edited by #jeah

18 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

She is currently pedaling #ObamaGate which I'm still not sure what the f*ck that even means.

Biden's campaigning on Obama nostalgia is saying that Obama had a scandal free presidency compared to Trump's, so naturally MAGAers are trying to bring up every scandal Obama had...

You know, like that time he got mustard on his shirt while on a picnic with his family...

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Biden's campaigning on Obama nostalgia is saying that Obama had a scandal free presidency compared to Trump's, so naturally MAGAers are trying to bring up every scandal Obama had...

You know, like that time he got mustard on his shirt while on a picnic with his family...

The audacity.  Stone him.  :haha:

6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Dan Foley would've been an ironic fave of mine if he wasn't sooooooooooo awful.

He was entertaining 5% of the time and disgusting the other 95%, so I get what you’re saying.

Jay Byars (One World)

5CF4D230-88F6-4A98-A12E-89151885A6CE.jpeg.9ba3b9b68e015ed30760cd481df9d343.jpeg
Jay was one of the token “hot guys” in One World but he also problematic af so, sorry JC, I gotta crush your dreams with this one. I probably shouldn’t be surprised since he’s a model and a very vocal Christian from South Carolina, but yes. As has been discussed, he’s said some pretty terrible things about the trans* community so I have no problem cutting him here, especially since One World was a pretty terrible season. 

Jay was originally part of the “muscle” alliance with Matt, Bill and Michael. Their combined strength was enough to win two immunity challenges in a row and a reward challenge. However, they made it very clear that they were a group of four, so the other five members of their tribe quickly clued in. Jay switched sides and joined forces with Colton and voted out Matt and Bill before the tribe swap.

After the tribe swap, Jay ended up on Salani and aligned with Kim, Troyzan and Chelsea. His new tribe won three challenges in a row. When they finally went to tribal again, they targeted Jonas, as the biggest threat from Manono. The week after, Jay won immunity, but the following week, he and the guys targeted Alicia. The guys thought the girls would Target Troyzan, so he used his idol, but Alicia, Kim, Sabrina, Christina and Tarzan had other ideas and voted him out instead. In the end, Jay became part of the jury and voted for Kim to win so, at least he can recognize good gameplay, even if he’s scum.

save: Jonathan Libby

MICHELLE CHASE

latest?cb=20120616072248

She was chosen last in a schoolyard pick and ended up getting voted out first. Not a good look, that's pretty embarrassing, sorry love. However, she wasn't physically weak, just wasn't good at social play. I literally don't know anything about her except what I read, she's clearly a fodder pick. I honestly have nothing else to say about her and getting to 100 words is going to be nearly impossible. She was from Los Angeles and was a music producer, very stereotypical. Apparently she grew up very poor and got married at 16 and divorced at 19. Definitely a child with a lot of drama. Now I feel bad for her, sorry gurl, now I wish you had made it farther. Good luck in life and I hope your life is going swimmingly even amongst Covid-19.

Save: Cao Boi