Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Anna’s still close with Michele and Julia in real life. They posted a photo during the off-season of them hanging out with Dean and Eliza (what I would give to be a fly on the wall in an Eliza/Anna political conversation) at a bar in New Jersey.

It's strange because anything I can remember of Anna from Kaoh Rong I thought she came across a nice person. I mean, I guess editing plays a role as well but she seemed sweet enough. And then I saw her tweets and they were just monstrous. I guess the rest of them are good enough to put differences aside to be friends but jeez, considering how bad Anna's are I wouldn't have it in me to do so. :haha:

4 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Oh that is surprising. She seems like the type to say anything which she knows will make her controversial so I just expected it :haha:

lol yeah. She said she’s voted in favour of gay marriage and her & Tai remained close after Survivor, too.

29 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Do tell

Pretty much what Elliott said. He's obviously a huge fan of the show and was an RHAP patron beforehand, but he was being transphobic and sh*t in the facebook group and fighting people and I believe he ended up getting blocked or kicked out or something. And then he got cast on the show and everyone was shook cause they recognized him and then he won :dead:. I don't know the details exactly because I've never been a patron so I never saw it personally, but this is what I've heard from the podcasts I've listened to.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

A conservative pundit changing their viewpoint on gay people once they start (unfortunately) becoming well known? Ru, never.

Lol yeah I was about to say, this screams "I'm finally getting attention so I may as well be as controversial as possible"

But lowkey, if we’re talking about their run as a Survivor contestant only, I enjoyed Anna on the show. 👀

Not as much as the straight men in charge of filming her confessionals did, though.

27 minutes ago, *Lily said:

The same happened to me when I found out. :haha: I thought he was hot at first and then saw he had to open his mouth... we can't have it all I guess 💔

So true - extremely hot straight white male privilege ruins your soul in a large majority of cases.

Happy Episode 1 GIF by The Bachelor

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

anyway, here is (what’s left) of her AMA for anyone who hasn’t read it.

omg this is even more hilarious than I remember.

Q: “do you hate gays and refugees because Tai played you?”

Anna: “This is ignorance! I pray for you!”

SCREAMING. 

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I try to forget about most of Cagayan tbh.

Even though Cagayan is responsible for one of our only two-time winners....J'Tia Taylor?

JTia1.gif

Ugh legend I'm still so proud of her getting that 16-0-0 win last night :wub:

(wow why didn't I sign up to this rankdown just so I could drag J'Tia to the end)

2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Even though Cagayan is responsible for one of our only two-time winners....J'Tia Taylor?

JTia1.gif

(wow why didn't I sign up to this rankdown just so I could drag J'Tia to the end)

such an iconic mess, I have chosen to stan  :wub:

6 minutes ago, *Lily said:

JTia1.gif

I’ll do my best for you, J’Tia is a legend

• Like 1

Just now, *Lily said:

I can’t believe we almost lived in a world where she was shortlisted for Second Chance. I still hope it happens :wub:

this was back in a time where tasha and spencer were likable.  How times have changed.  J'Tia and Kass best of brains tribe.  

1 minute ago, Steven_ said:

Who's the contestant that apparently said the n-word behind the scenes? Wasn't it a recent male castaway? I don't want to name names in case I'm mistaken.

I’m not sure if it ever got revealed but I remember Julia did a blog about it after EOE saying someone from her tribe said it. The most common speculation was Joe although I’m not sure if that ever was confirmed.