Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

3 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Are there any more homophobic, racist, puppy shooting cast members?

Jay from One World tweeted some transphobic things a few years ago I believe. That's the first thing which came to mind if you need anyone problematic but I'm sure there's way more. :haha:

2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Jay from One World tweeted some transphobic things a few years ago I believe. That's the first thing which came to mind if you need anyone problematic but I'm sure there's way more. :haha:

Why would someone so pretty have such a disgusting opinion? 🤢

Omg Anna from Kaoh Rong is also a shi**y, and I believe homophobic, person.

Wow catch me signing up to the 3.0 Rankdown when I've done my quarantine binge-watching and am ready to drag all the awful contestants :wub:

happy marie kondo GIF by NETFLIX

6 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Wow catch me signing up to the 3.0 Rankdown when I've done my quarantine binge-watching and am ready to drag all the awful contestants :wub:

happy marie kondo GIF by NETFLIX

Yeah Anna has some extremely far to the right views. Very close to being a nazi.

Anna Khait is the huge one. Like lowkey female Alex Jones.

OW Jay, Micro Kathy, and Cagayan LJ come to mind quickest.

And Nick Wilson has a very checkered past in the RHAP patron group before he was a contestant but I don’t think this game is ready for that :dead: 

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah Anna has some extremely far to the right views. Very close to being a nazi.

Any time I click on a Trump tweet or some bizarre right-wing tweet she always comes up as one of the first responses. It's always gross 🤮

Wow I know this is expected because they were both on the same tribe from the same season but eww at Anna dragging Michele into her far-right Twitter.

Julia and Michele are the only women from the Beauty tribe we claim 🙂

Why start my binge-watching tonight when I can instead search for the problematic tweets :wub:

The fact that he didn't even delete it gives me the impression that he hasn't changed in his ways between then and now. Lmao and his most recent RT is from Trump but also he has big Republican energy so I can't say I'm surprised.

(also I just remembered Drake Bell tweeted that first hashtag back in the day, which is why we only stan Josh!)

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

Why start my binge-watching tonight when I can instead search for the problematic tweets :wub:

The fact that he didn't even delete it gives me the impression that he hasn't changed in his ways between then and now. Lmao and his most recent RT is from Trump but also he has big Republican energy so I can't say I'm surprised.

(also I just remembered Drake Bell tweeted that first hashtag back in the day, which is why we only stan Josh!)

I’m sad that you guys are ruining Jay for me, but also glad to be enlightened on what a pos he is.

Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

Just now, JC said:

I’m sad that you guys are ruining Jay for me, but also glad to be enlightened on what a pos he is.

Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

The same happened to me when I found out. :haha: I thought he was hot at first and then saw he had to open his mouth... we can't have it all I guess 💔

29 minutes ago, *Lily said:

As I learned from my legendary dragging of her in the first rankdown, she’s surprisingly not homophobic.

But she has some very interesting opinions otherwise. 

19 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Do tell

He once referred to trans* as a mental illness, he follows a ton of right-wing conspiracy theorists on Twitter, his Facebook cover photo was the election map (...which makes no sense seeing as how Hillary won the popular vote, but go off), he and Sarah Lacina bonded over their Trump support and he & his fiancé are frequently protesting abortions with their Catholic Church.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

As I learned from my legendary dragging of her in the first rankdown, she’s surprisingly not homophobic.

But she has some very interesting opinions otherwise. 

Oh that is surprising. She seems like the type to say anything which she knows will make her controversial so I just expected it :haha:

Just now, Elliott said:

He once referred to trans* as a mental illness, he follows a ton of right-wing conspiracy theorists on Twitter, his Facebook cover photo was the election map (...which makes no sense seeing as how Hillary won the popular vote, but go off), he and Sarah Lacina bonded over their Trump support and he & his fiancé are frequently protesting abortions with their Catholic Church.

Yikes I knew about the Trump stuff but the rest is gross.

22 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Wow I know this is expected because they were both on the same tribe from the same season but eww at Anna dragging Michele into her far-right Twitter.

Julia and Michele are the only women from the Beauty tribe we claim 🙂

Anna’s still close with Michele and Julia in real life. They posted a photo during the off-season of them hanging out with Dean and Eliza (what I would give to be a fly on the wall in an Eliza/Anna political conversation) at a bar in New Jersey.

Just now, *Lily said:

Yikes I knew about the Trump stuff but the rest is gross.

I’m not surprised, knowing the area he’s from. But I know he’s still really close with Queengalina (very obviously liberal), Mike White (bisexual vegan liberal) and Davie, so let’s just hope they’re educating him.

• Like 1