Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

Literally don't know who most of these people are:

1. Dirk Been

2. Carl Bilancione

3. Jessie Camacho

4. Peter Harkey

5. Michelle Tesauro

6. Jeff Wilson

7. Jessica deBen

8. Brook Geraghty

9. LJ McKanas

10. Dale Wentworth

11. Jimmy Johnson

12. Tom Laidlaw

13. Jessica Smith (Flicka)

14. Ruth Marie Milliman

23 hours ago, #jeah said:

He was entertaining 5% of the time and disgusting the other 95%, so I get what you’re saying.

Lol this makes sense except I don't remember Dan being entertaining at all. :haha:  

17 hours ago, JC said:

What he’s gay????? Charlie has hope! :giggle:

:dead: 

LOL All i remember about Charlie was how obsessed he was over Marcus. :haha: 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Lol this makes sense except I don't remember Dan being entertaining at all. :haha:  

idk, I thought he was pretty inoffensive early on in the season when the biggest moments he had were losing his manties in the ocean and being mad at Sierra and Lindsey for using bamboo to build a shelter when it would crack underneath his weight. :haha:

• Like 1

Jessica “Flicka” Smith

445F260D-A032-4B8E-906D-24E08574C3C1.jpeg.7cadf0ff91531485449fb08b38de7122.jpeg

Flicka placed 13th on Cook Islands. She started on the Rarotonga tribe. They were immune for the first two weeks so she had nothing to worry about, but once the tribe swap happened and Cecilia chose her to be on the new Aitutaki, Jessica and her closest ally, Cau Boi, were on the bottom. Cecilia left that first week post-swap, then they were immune again for two weeks. The following week, Yul spearheaded the plan to blindside Cau Boi and then, once he was gone, the writing was on the wall for Flicka too and the next week she was voted out in a unanimous 6-1 vote. Flicka didn’t leave much of an impression on me but I feel like she kept getting saved last year so I’m cutting her now before that happens again.

Save: Jeff Wilson

Edited by sublymonal

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

idk, I thought he was pretty inoffensive early on in the season when the biggest moments he had were losing his manties in the ocean and being mad at Sierra and Lindsey for using bamboo to build a shelter when it would crack underneath his weight. :haha:

Oooh ok I will take your word on this. I just remember him always annoying me, but I guess he isn't as terrible as some contestants can be - with moments like those? :haha: 

SJDS-episode-5-blood-is-blood.jpg?resize

Dale Wentworth

I’m cutting Dale because he stuck up for John Rocker during the altercation where he threatened to knock Natalie’s teeth out. That alone is reason to get rid of him right here.

He was a contestant during San Juan del Sur but only lasted fifteen days. He was aligned with John Rocker, ew. He was the least likeable Wentworth player and his daughter was able to outshine him in every possible way. She went on to create some fantastic Survivor moments and Dale was just blah. I’m saving Michelle because she was one of the cutest contestants ever and deserves to stay against characters like Dale.

Saving Michelle 

TOM LAIDLAW

tomfixep3tc.gif

Tom Laidlaw competed on the recent season Island of the Idols. He is a former NHL player and the first Canadian to play Survivor. I remember in the premiere episode, Tom formed an alliance with Elaine and Vince. There were talks how the three of them being absent from camp would put a target on their backs, but they didn't end up being in danger after all. After Lairo lost the first immunity challenge, Tom voted with the majority to eliminate Ronnie from the game. Tom seemed to be in a good position with his tribe as he played a role in voting out Vince and Chelsea from the game (with only Vince casting a vote against Tom). However, his game came to an end after a tribe swap. Tom tried to get the votes on his former Lairo tribe member Karishma, but the former Vokai tribe was concerned Tom would be Lairo strong once the merge came. As a result, Tom was eliminated by a 5-2 vote. Sorry to any Tom fans, but out he goes from the rankdown.

And I'm saving Jimmy Johnson.

BestZealousBufeo-size_restricted.gif

LJ McKansas

3vgszi51e8ry.png

Thanks to Alex for posting this tweet to help me justify getting rid of him :giggle:LJ placed 9th on Survivor Cagayan, where he was a member of the Beauty Tribe. From what I remember of this season, I was fonder of the people outside of his initial alliance (Morgan and Brice) so he automatically doesn't earn any goodwill from me. He was targeted by many of the former Brawns tribemates once a tribal swap occurred, but ultimately Tony and Trish decided to blindside Cliff instead, which not only saved LJ, but also led to Lindsey quitting shortly afterwards. Eventually, LJ would be betrayed by Tony and even later end up voting for him to win. I can't remember much about him on the show at all tbh, so he must've bored me. This tweet is nagl though so I'd rather cut him than some of the fodder right now.

Saving Ruth Marie because
9k4hIeM.gif

Carl Bilancione

surv03_cast_carl.jpg

I don't remember Africa that well, but I remember randomly hating Carl. He was part of the old people's alliance, and obviously I was rooting for the young people. He was a rich dentist and he sat around bragging about how much money he has and whatnot. So when the tribe split between young and old, he was confident that S*las would side with the old people. However, S*las wanted to stay with the pretty young people so he tied the vote between Carl and Lindsey. Back in the day, tiebreakers would cause a challenge about like how to survive in Africa or facts about Africa or something like that. Carl seemed like a lock to win since he's apparently soooooo much smarter than Lindsey, but then Lindsey beat him lolpwnt. Despite the fact that I was rooting for young alliance, I loved T-Bird, Linda, and sometimes Frank so I was happy that Carl was the one who got booted.

Save Jessie I guess idk

Jessica Deben

She was the first one voted out on an ethnically diverse cast that wasn’t split across racial lines. Interesting that this tribal had so many people get votes, I completely forgot how crazy this first tribal was, it’s so much crazier now though with all the split votes and advanced strategy these days that this seems mild in comparison but back then, I think it was considered a pretty interesting tribal. Anyways, Jessica’s doe eyed exit is interesting because you are wondering what she is thinking. Is she surprised, pissed, or something else? Not sure, but also not sure I care. I’m just trying to get to 100 words. Bye girl, at least you were part of one of two casts that actually looked more like the true diversity of America, and that is something to be proud of.

save brook

6 hours ago, *Wallace said:

:dead: 

LOL All i remember about Charlie was how obsessed he was over Marcus. :haha: 

RIGHT? I also remember he was aligned was Corinne who literally wanted Sugar's head on a stick. LOL, the dramz that season was so entertaining. I also remember being obsessed with Sugar although I like her less these days.

Dirk Been

IxKkT.gif

Dirk was a cast member of the very first season of the show, Borneo. He is a devout Christian who spent most of his time reading the bible instead of helping out around camp. His faith caused him to get into conflicts with Richard, who is gay. I haven't watched Borneo in a while, but I'm sure this was NAGL on Dirk's part. He was eliminated in episode 5 when the Tagi alliance decided to vote him out. There's not much else to say, because he didn't seem to add much to the season in the grand scheme of things. Oh, here's a fun fact: he starred in the movie Gone in 2002, with Joel Klug who is another Borneo castaway. One of many easy eliminations to make in the early stages of this rankdown, I doubt he'll be missed.

SAVING: Peter Harkey