idolforums.com
Solaris

Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Andy nominates next)

These noms are super sad :( 

2 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Are they though? Seem kinda tame especially compared to JC's silly noms.

• Like 1

Misty Giles

latest?cb=20120616042045

I honestly picked her at random since was just trying to save JP quickly. She's pretty and has nice eyes but it is lost on me, sorry gurl! She was a survivor on the Panama season and finished 14 out of 16, which is pretty bad. She is a missile engineer from Dallas, Texas. Yeesh, I am not sure we would have gotten along that well so glad this girl was eliminated! Anyways, she was the first person sent to Exile Island since her tribe lost the first challenge, which apparently made everyone very suspicious of her, which seems to have been her downfall. It is always terrible to be separated from your tribe because you can not build relationships and are isolated. Anyways, bye!

Save JP Calderon

Posted (edited)

MARISA CALIHAN (Samoa)

Marisa is actually a super iconic first boot in Samoa for one primary reason: she was the first to call Russell out on his bullsh*t and ultimately became his first victim. Imagine if the tribe took her side and Russell was a sad first boot....that’s a timeline I could get behind tbh. Instead we’re left with a sad vote off and am ultimately forgettable contestant who in the grand scheme of things can definitely go now. Kudos to her for surviving in the rankdown for this long and for being a good first boot! Unfortunately for Marisa her time is up here.

Saving: Brendan

Edited by #jeah

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

There are a lot of lesser faves in that list that I have though

ALEX ANGARITA

wZADxrT.gif

Alex competed on Survivor: Fiji. He was the founder of the Four Horsemen alliance, which included him, Mookie, Edgardo, and Dreamz. This alliance had some success and they seemed confident they would be able to run the game together to the end. However, Dreamz ended up betraying this alliance by voting out Edgardo. As a result, Mookie and Alex were the next two voted out. Alex was someone who started out strong in the game by being in the majority, but he had a downfall and was unable to recover once he was on the outs. As for other aspects of his game, Alex avoided a lot of the first tribal councils due to immunity wins. Also, Alex is the first person to play a hidden immunity idol in its current format (although he didn't play it correctly since he had no votes cast against him). At Final Tribal Council, he was rude to Cassandra by telling her to stop talking when she tried to explain herself after Alex accused her of using Stacy. He called Dreamz a liar and a backstabber before voting for Earl to win the game. Anyway, sorry to any fans, but out goes Alex from the rankdown.

And I'm saving Dan Kay.

tumblr_nvp7bk9XgV1u84ikio3_250.gifv

43 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Thank you! I thought I was going with mostly fodder. Didn’t anticipate anyone being upset with my noms after others have had worse noms. :ph34rwave:

Save Edgardo

Cut Liz 

2 hours ago, Zoey said:

Save Edgardo

Cut Liz 

Refresh

Liz_zpsa5a8c82d.gif

Liz Kim

Liz was a contestant on Survivor Samoa aka The Russell Show. Liz was one of my favourites for the first half of the season as she was one of the more likeable characters of all. Mind you, most were next to Russell but that was Productions fault for giving him all the screen time. It wasn’t Russell’s fault that everyone else didn’t really match up and give us the entertainment we needed.

Liz had a pretty strong season all in all and I would have expected her to make it further had it been another season. She was decent in some challenges, she knew how to play the game and she was a social player. She had everything to go deep in to the game but Russell already had his alliance and that was unfortunate for her.

Saving Edgardo

6 hours ago, #jeah said:

I literally don’t know who any of these people are, which is very sad.

Kelly Sharbaugh

Kelly Sharbaugh/Gallery | Survivor Wiki | Fandom

Kelly Sharbaugh placed 11th out of 20 on Survivor: Russell Hantz, when she was idol'd out of the game.The main thing I remember about Kelly is how invisible she was (I mean wasn't everyone that season? But I digress). For real though, I looked it up to be sure and poor girl got 8 confessionals over the course of 9 episodes! Kelly was initially in an alliance with Laura Morett and Monica Padilla, and they teamed up with the men of their tribe once the merge hit, but decided to get rid of Erik Cardona before targeting Foa Foa. Unfortunately, Kelly's demise was the beginning of the end for Galu as after she was blindsided, the remaining Galu were all picked off before final tribal council. Once at the final tribal council, Kelly ultimately voted for Natalie to win. I believe that I've exhausted pretty much every Kelly contribution to the season now so I'm going to let her peace out.

Saving Tina Scheer

Brian Corridan

MV5BY2FiZTZmMjMtYTFlNS00Nzc0LTg2MTQtODQ4

I like Brian well enough, but I just prefer the other three. Brian was a premerger on Survivor: Guatemala, aka the forgotten season. He should've been the gay mastermind of the season, but sadly R*fe stole his thunder. Brian had a good eye for the game, but he got swap-screwed. Despite running his original tribe and orchestrating Morgan and Brianna's boots over Lydia, he ended up on the minority after the swap. He managed to convince the majority alliance to turn on one of their own (Blake, who I also cut) but could only buy so much time. He was just in the minority and not particularly strong in challenges so he got quietly booted next. The only thing I really remember about him is his voting confessional for Blake "You may be the golden boy, but I'm platinum" which is great! After Survivor he went on to join Eliza's iconic NYC wine and cheese club.

Save Margaret

2 hours ago, sublymonal said:

I literally don’t know who any of these people are, which is very sad.

Then why are you playing in this rankdown?

I was also kinda stoned last night :haha: 

4 minutes ago, #jeah said:

I was also kinda stoned last night :haha: 

i am not surprised.  

15 minutes ago, Solaris said:

i am not surprised.  

laganja-estranja-fd6e30fa-cf04-4405-be35

I just woke up so I’ll do it in a few. 

Just now, Elliott said:

I just woke up so I’ll do it in a few. 

thanks!

1 hour ago, #jeah said:

Then why are you playing in this rankdown?

I mean I’ve watched every season, I just don’t remember any of them by name alone. That’s literally what the Survivor wiki is for.