idolforums.com
Solaris

Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Andy nominates next)

Vytas Baskauskas

vytas_1.jpg

This guy is so slimy. I just feel kind of disgusted watching him and I can't put into exact words why he's horrible, except for the fact that he is. Vytas is a reformed drug addict who I guess had a rough upbringing and came onto Blood vs. Water as the brother of the angelic Aras. He was kind of a mute member of Brad's guys alliance. He ended up flipping on the vote when Caleb flipped to boot Brad because he didn't want to go to rocks. Pretty much the best move he made throughout the entire game. At the swap, he was the only guy, so obviously he had to get the biggest edit on his tribe because god forbid they give a better edit to a woman than a man during the mid-20's seasons specifically. Him surviving the swapped Galang tribe was supposed to be some masterful gameplay, but it was just because he and Aras had a pre-game alliance with Tina & Katie. Vytas looked down on the other women in the tribe like Kat and Laura B and acted like he was so much more deserving of surviving over them. He was super rude and condescending during the swap. At the merge he quickly got pwned by all the singles and this pre-season alliance was quickly taken down. Then Tina & Laura M put the final nail in his coffin when they helped each other beat him on RI and he was super bitter when he lost to two old ladies :wub:. I just never found his behavior appealing between his treatment of the women around him and his treatment of his brother (he never seemed happy for Aras' successes at all and it was nagl). He returned for Cambodia and Shirin pretty much immediately clock'd him for how slimy and creepy he was and he became the first boot despite being on a tribe with Abi-Maria Gomes lol. Honestly I would've ranked him much lower, but I guess he has his fans so he made it this high. But when you compare him to some people already eliminated, he doesn't need to be any higher.

Save Sarge I guess

Immune for Hayden's Round:

Ben Driebergen

Dan Rengering

Nick Wilson

JP Calderon

John Fincher

Lea "Sarge" Masters

Elyse Umemoto

@hayden98 may now make his 14 nominations (seasons 1 to 10)

Nominations

Mad Dog Hershey (The Australian Outback)

Zoe Zanidakis (Marquesas)

Gina Crews (Marquesas)

Gabriel Cade (Marquesas)

Robb Zbacnik (Thailand)

Dave Johnson (Amazon)

Shawna Mitchell (Amazon)

Jeanne Hebert (Amazon)

Ryan Opray (Pearl Islands)

Shawn Cohen (Pearl Islands)

Leann Slaby (Vanuatu)

Mia Galeotalanza (Vanuatu)

Ibrehem Rahman (Palau)

Jeff Wilson (Palau)

Dave Johnson

2_62_orig.jpg

Dave's a very underrated Survivor hottie, definitely one of the best. This isn't a hotness rankdown though, it's a Survivor rankdown and he doesn't have the personality or gameplay to rank high. Dave was on Survivor: Amazon, an iconic season, one of my faves. He was the youngest guy on the tribe and a rocket scientist. A very natural leader, a lot of the guys relied on him.. He was strong at challenges and at camplife. He also had a bit of a showmance with Jenna Morasca when they were chosen to go on a reward together to determine the swap tribes. He seduced Jenna and she spilled all the tea, revealing her alliance with Heidi, which allowed Dave to split them up. Dave was very loyal to Roger though so that's a huge strike against him. At the merge, Dave wanted to stay strong with the guys and loyal to Roger. Rob wanted to overthrow that though so Roger was the merge boot and Dave soon followed him out, making him the first juror. Smart, likable guy, but not much of a Survivor contestant.

Save Robb

Posted (edited)

JEFF WILSON

tumblr_nuixsxlysf1sqbiv1o1_250.gifv

Jeff Wilson competed on Survivor: Palau, which aired back in 2005. He was part of the ill-fated Ulong tribe. He had a bond with Kim, which his tribe members speculated was a showmance. He helped lead where the votes were going to fall, even sparing Kim from getting voted out. However, an unfortunate incident caused him to be voted out earlier than expected. He tripped on a coconut in the dark, injuring his ankle. He had had surgery on the same ankle prior to the show, so the injury was worse than what it should’ve been. Concerned he would be holding his tribe back from succeeding, he asked to be voted out. The tribe members granted his request, and Jeff was the third person voted out of the game. Due to his exit, I wonder if the producers ever thought about bringing him back for a second chance, despite how long ago Palua aired. Anyway, sorry to any fans of Jeff, but out he goes from the game.

And I’ll save Ibrehem.

fzyL1.gif

Edited by Steven_

Lol I feel like Alex always does the opposite of what I would do, mostly regarding his saves as they are people i would cut. :haha:

save Ryan?

cut Gina?

IDC lol

Gina Crews

latest?cb=20120609060647

Gina Crews was on Survivor Marquesas. She was a nature guide and finished 11 out of 16 on the season. Gina was aligned with Hunter on her season but he was voted out early leaving her by herself. They tried to target Rob Mariano's closest ally, but were rejected by the rest of the tribe. It seems she was quite a challenge competitor, so she was fine until a tribal switch put her in the minority with the other tribe. They voted her out 3 to 1 despite Kathy Vavrick O'Brien sucking in a challenge. Gina is from Florida and honestly she is pretty boring and I literally have to keep looking at her survivor wiki page to find anything remotely interesting about her. Unfortunately, there's nothing, not about her life, nor about her Survivor gameplay. Bye!

Save: whoever I saved

Remaining Nominations:

Gabriel Cade (Marquesas)

Shawna Mitchell (Amazon)

Jeanne Hebert (Amazon)

Leann Slaby (Vanuatu)

@*Amanda @Elliott @#jeah @Zoey

49 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Save Leann

Cut Gabriel

RT

Save Leann

Cut Gabriel

12 hours ago, #jeah said:

Save Leann

Cut Gabriel

I didn’t even see this. 🤣

3 minutes ago, Zoey said:

I didn’t even see this. 🤣

he fell asleep, its expired.  You can take his cut!

• Thanks 1

tumblr_m6jgkrQvBT1qz85zio5_250.gifv
Gabriel Cade

Gabriel was a contestant on Survivor Marquesas. One of the least memorable seasons from all forty of them so I’ll struggle to make this one hundred words as I remember very little about the entire cast.

Gabriel was deemed one of the strongest players physically and he contributed to his tribe winning five challenges in a row. His downfall seemed to be that he was far too social and other players began to distrust him because of this. Far too social in a social game? Who would’ve thought it! His alliance decided that he had too many interactions with the opposing tribe so they decided to vote him out.

Saving Leann

• Thanks 1

Remaining Nominations:

Shawna Mitchell (Amazon)

Jeanne Hebert (Amazon)

@*Amanda @Elliott @#jeah

Save Zoe

Cut Mia

actually gonna work on a write up now lol

MIA GALEOTALANZA (Vanuatu)

5bc8350ab2a8de7b3a23ed55bfefa9b80e34ed81

c2c0c0d4294a5b9093c7a685a2101575ecccc905

This b*tch has been nominated like 50 times lol, I was tempted to leave her alone to see if her underdog story could continue but I think it's time for her standing in this rankdown to end lol. Mia was a fairly lulzy pre-merge character on Vanuatu, she ended up in the minority of the women tribe (Yasur) after Dolly was eliminated first and she...did not take it well lol. Mia ended up having it out for Twila pretty publicly, basically getting into a screaming match with her about work ethic, I remember that being very entertaining. For some reason Eliza decided to rejoin the younger women in the next vote, but Lisa flipped instead, causing poor Mia to be voted out and really only remembered for her tiff with Twila. I think this is a fair place to cut her because I actually remember a bit about her, but she is not memorable enough to survive this cycle so out she goes!

Saving: Zoe

its been 24 hours.  @hayden98 can do the remainder of the cuts. If @*Amanda and @Elliott don't do it first.

At 5:00 CST anyone can do the cuts.  Next time I am handing our strikes!

Remaining Nominations:

Shawna Mitchell (Amazon)

Jeanne Hebert (Amazon)