Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

Next week's Survivor Sequester is International with US, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa represented.

I don't know all that much about the international seasons. I'd guess Nick Iadanza is a lock, he's so involved in the community. I'd love to see Kristie Bennett there.

I've been stalking Audrey and Sequester's recent followings looking for cast hints. Jenna Morasca, Earl, Jerri, Eliza, Shane, T-Bird, and Wendell are some recent ones that stand out. Also Missy Byrd heavily implied her and/or Aaron will be playing. If the WAW cast is allowed to play I'd be shocked if Adam wasn't there.

Tony Vlachos

latest?cb=20200115164421

Yay, I get to cut the two time winner and highest prize money winner in Survivor history leaving Sandra as the only two time winner left and rightfully so the queen. Now we just need to get rid of the females that are annoying too. Zoey cutting Boston Rob right before me was perfection, it is like Christmas and my birthday all at once. Anyways, I just find Tony super annoying and he should not even have won the first time. He just got lucky because Woo was an idiot and apparently had no brain cells in the final tribal council. Chaos Kass was legit like a second from eliminating Tony from the final two, it was so damn close! She should have won. Stupid Woo had to ruin it. Anyways, he probably would have won against Kass because of the bitter jury so perhaps that was a bad option as well. Anyways, I can not stand Tony and he was also annoying the second season he played against Sandra, and he was mildly more bearable in Winners at War, but I definitely did not want him to win either. But I also did not want Natalie to win and Michele is very meh so IDK the season started off strong, but then I was not that into it. Anyways, bye Tony, sorry you had to get cut so early, but...

1l2584.gif

Save GC

bostonrobep1.gif

Rob Mariano aka Boston Rob

STOP SHOVING HIM DOWN OUR THROATS. That was directed towards the casting people at CBS.

Rob Mariano has appeared in multiple seasons and is yet to impress me. He appeared in Marquesas, All Stars, Heroes vs Villains, Redemption Island, Island of the Idols and Winners at War. It took him four times to win but I can’t say I was impressed since no one else on that island would’ve been an impressive winner. They followed him around and did as he said. He had no competition so it seemed like a very easy journey for him from start to finish.

He met his wife on Survivor and a lot of people consider her boring. Fantastic partnership right there. They proved they weren’t even strong together as they both pretty much sucked on Winners at War. Amber let Rob win a few things on Redemption Island but even that didn’t make a difference to either of their games. Off he goes! He’ll probably end up on someone’s Edge of Extinction but meh.

Saving Jay.

tenor.gif?itemid=16914802

Lex van den Berghe

1_85_orig.png

Lex is just such a petty, delusional, hypocritical monster. He's a natural villain and he's sure to bring conflict and drama to any season he's part of. That's the furthest I'll go complimenting him. Other than that, I have absolutely zero positive feelings about him. In Africa he was kind of a bland, competent gamebot throughout the premerge. The "mastermind" of the season. He was less involved in the vilification of Clarence in the first episode than most of his other tribemates so that's another positive I guess. However, then we get to the Clarence vote (a dumb move by Lex and his alliance solely for personal reasons) and someone dares to vote against Lex along with Clarence. This beings Lex's bizarre witch-hunt against the culprit where he becomes hellbent on destroying his game because someone DARED to commit the cardinal sin of voting for Lex. He slays Kelly Goldsmith in the process which of course broke my young heart. He ran the season, but luckily got owned by Kim Johnson at the last second lol.

He returned for All-Stars and was worse than ever. The hypocrisy and delusions were upped about ten degrees. He was running his tribe, but had to cut friends in the process. Part of the game! He cut Colby and even Ethan, who begged for his life using their friendship as a reason to keep him. But Lex had to do what was best for his game. He made the dumbass decision of keeping Amber over Jerri because Rob said three words to him during a challenge. Obviously this bit Lex in the ass because Rob had the numbers and literally no reason in the world to keep Lex in the game any longer. Lex whines and cries over how unfair it is and how Rob is stabbing his own friend in the back...y'know the same thing he did to Ethan! Lex and Kathy embarrass themselves and have meltdown upon meltdown and it's so ugly. Lex is forgotten awful contestant and I'm glad to slay him here.

Save Shane

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Lex van den Berghe

1_85_orig.png

Lex is just such a petty, delusional, hypocritical monster. He's a natural villain and he's sure to bring conflict and drama to any season he's part of. That's the furthest I'll go complimenting him. Other than that, I have absolutely zero positive feelings about him. In Africa he was kind of a bland, competent gamebot throughout the premerge. The "mastermind" of the season. He was less involved in the vilification of Clarence in the first episode than most of his other tribemates so that's another positive I guess. However, then we get to the Clarence vote (a dumb move by Lex and his alliance solely for personal reasons) and someone dares to vote against Lex along with Clarence. This beings Lex's bizarre witch-hunt against the culprit where he becomes hellbent on destroying his game because someone DARED to commit the cardinal sin of voting for Lex. He slays Kelly Goldsmith in the process which of course broke my young heart. He ran the season, but luckily got owned by Kim Johnson at the last second lol.

He returned for All-Stars and was worse than ever. The hypocrisy and delusions were upped about ten degrees. He was running his tribe, but had to cut friends in the process. Part of the game! He cut Colby and even Ethan, who begged for his life using their friendship as a reason to keep him. But Lex had to do what was best for his game. He made the dumbass decision of keeping Amber over Jerri because Rob said three words to him during a challenge. Obviously this bit Lex in the ass because Rob had the numbers and literally no reason in the world to keep Lex in the game any longer. Lex whines and cries over how unfair it is and how Rob is stabbing his own friend in the back...y'know the same thing he did to Ethan! Lex and Kathy embarrass themselves and have meltdown upon meltdown and it's so ugly. Lex is forgotten awful contestant and I'm glad to slay him here.

Save Shane

Everything about this write-up :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: