Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

Michael Snow

Posted #survivor#gif#michael Snow#caramoan GIF | Gfycat

Out goes yet another fan from Survivor Caramoan. Michael Snow placed 11th out of 20 people which was just good enough for the jury so good on him! From what I'm reading, he was in the middle of the two opposing factions (with Matt Bischoff), choosing to boot as many girls as possible under the guise of "keeping the tribe strong" even though the fans tribe sucked so much they only won like one challenge. Once the tribal switch happened, Michael added Corinne to his inner circle and was almost targeted by P*illip, but was saved due to Julia wanting to vote out Phillip. Once the merge hit and his last ally Corinne was blindsided, Michael once again tried making a guys' alliance, but Michael ended up being blindsided himself by the favorites and Sherri. One interesting thing of note is that Michael is the only person from the fans tribe that season to have been a part of all three tribes. I don't hate Michael by any means, but he was a part of a pretty bad season, and I just don't think I would've rooted for him at all. Congrats on making it this far though :P

Saving Dave Johnson

Dan Barry (Panama)

333?cb=20120616042256

Dan placed 11th on the show’s 12th season, Panama. Dan was an astronaut and immediately bonded with Terry Dietz which is enough of a reason to cut him, but he wasn’t otherwise much of a memorable figure that season. He started on the La Mina tribe of older males and, after the tribe swap on Day 4, stayed on La Mina with Misty, Ruth, Nick, Austin, Sally and Terry. Despite losing 2 of the next 4 immunity challenges, Dan and his all male alliance were sitting pretty until Week 6 when Sally (their target) was sent to Exile Island and Dan became the target instead, receiving 3 votes from Nick, Austin and his  close ally Terry after Terry opted to avoid a potential tie.

Save: Rodney Lavoie Jr.

Edited by sublymonal

54 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I’m debating who to cut because I don’t care about either one. :dead: 

For my two cents, I would vote to keep in Nick Brown (therefore Robert/The General to go). :haha: