idolforums.com
Solaris

Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Andy nominates next)

Cut Rudy Boesch

Save Marcus since Alex’s noms expired

I don’t know who to save ugh

2 minutes ago, #jeah said:

I don’t know who to save ugh

Jon might be the best choice out of the people left. But most of these people can go.

I’ll save Malcolm and cut Brad

Ben “Benry” Henry

Benry is a cutie. And we actually share a birthday. But Nicaragua was a mediocre season and I don’t really have strong feelings for him. He was originally on the La Flor tribe and survived with them until the merge. After the merge, La Flor had the numbers thanks to their immunity wins and they remained in the majority but at the Top 7, Benry’s alliance blindsided him. In the FTC, Ben made it clear he wasn’t voting for Chase and after praise Fabio for his streak of immunity wins, he gave him his vote before he took the title.

Save: Vytas B.

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Jon might be the best choice out of the people left. But most of these people can go.

Steven saved Jon. 

Rudy Boesch

I am just eliminating him because he gives me the vibe of sexist, racist, homophobic straight white male. I still always forget that the first winner was gay. #gaypride Actually now I feel bad reading his bio since it says he had a lasting friendship with Richard Hatch so I guess he is probably not homophobic. I also feel bad because I cut two veterans in a row, he was a navy seal. But I am too far into this write up and Rudy has no chance to win anyway. He should just blame Zoey for being nominated. Anyways, Rudy passed away last year in his 90s, glad he had a long life and congrats on him making it to the first final 3 in survivor history. Oh I completely forgot he returned for all stars and aligned with Rupert. Anyway, he’s the first one I feel kind of bad for eliminating, much respect Rudy!

save Marcus Lehman, my original doctor husband ❤️

8 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Steven saved Jon. 

Oh then nevermind no one's worth saving then.

Oh Andy's cutting Brad...

Save Rupert

Cut Devon?

9 minutes ago, hayden98 said:

Hmmm... I'm stumped as well :haha: 

less stumps more cuts! 😮

Lolz writing about Devon I like him more than I thought.

Save Rupert

Cut Caleb I guess

Caleb Bankston

caleb-bankston.jpg

I didn't really have the heart to cut Caleb which is why I went with Devon. Tbh I like all the nominees outside of Marcus and Vytas who I hate, but I'm not feeling petty. With the options remaining I'm obviously not cutting Keith Nale who's king, I love Brandon, Devon I liked more than I remember as I was researching him, and Chris is just more iconic thank Caleb. So I had to land on Caleb for my cut. RIP Caleb though :broken:. But Rudy got cut this round so I guess we're just saying f*ck the dead. Caleb was on Blood vs. Water as Colton's boyfriend. Honestly what he saw in Colton is completely beyond me. The worst thing about Caleb is clearly his poor taste in men. But for some reason he loved Colton so he got to do the show with him. After Colton quit, Caleb seemed to be in a good position. He was in the guys alliance, but he was worried he was on the bottom of it. So he had a great tribal council where he openly flipped and pressured the other guys to also flip on Brad Culpepper to save Katie & Ciera and send Brad home. It was a great moment when Vytas ended up giving in and flipping and Caleb got what he wanted. Other than that though, he was super under-the-radar. At the merge he was with the other singles in the single people alliance of those who lost their loved ones. However, he built up the returning player's numbers too strong, especially when Ciera sided with them over the newbies. Caleb ended up getting voted out 4-3. He was a really nice guy and his death was so tragic. Outside of the Brad vote though, he didn't do much so he feels like the most justified cut out of the remaining nominees.

Save Rupert. Me saving both Boneham's in a row :wub: :wub: 

1 hour ago, #jeah said:

I’ll save Malcolm and cut Brad

Refresh but I won’t have a write up in for a couple hours 

BRAD VIRATA (Cook Islands)

Jk Im picking up someone from the airport but they haven’t landed so I have a few extra minutes to talk about Brad! Brad is v attractive and he was on the 13th season of Survivor. He was on the starting Asian American tribe called Puka Puka. Really all I remember from him was that he was annoyed with Cao Boi but he healed Brad’s headache! I’m fairly sure Brad is one of those rare contestants who made the jury despite being pre-merge (not counting anyone from an EOE season). Besides that there’s nothing interesting about him so out he goes.

saving Malcolm

Devon Pinto

Devon Pinto ~ S35: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers

I'll admit, this one hurt a little bit. Devon might even be my personal favorite of the three guys remaining after I saved Keith, but I remember distinct things about Chris and Brandon so that kind of leaves Devon at a disadvantage. Devon is someone that I'd say I'm a fan of, however. He was the first victim of the fire-making final four challenge, which really sucks because Devon likely would have crushed the jury vote had he gone up against any combination of the final four. All around I remember Devon being a positive presence on a divisive season and I have to say that I wouldn't mind seeing him again, both because he was likeable and because I find him attractive (especially with the shorter hair lol).

Saving Keith for being the most iconic of the remaining guys.

Devon :(. I almost made the cut too lol so I can't be upset. An easier cut amongst a strong group of remaining names.

Ikr? :(  I flipped between everyone so much. I'm hopeful that someone will pick him up for their EOE.

Tough decision. Not sure who to cut. :( 

4 hours ago, *Amanda said:

MOLLY BYMAN

tumblr_pytfckIaca1talut1o1_400.gifv

Since Alex was the first one to respond with an actual opinion, I’ll cut Molly and save James. Molly was a castaway on Island of the Idols. She was placed on the Vokai tribe, where she formed an alliance with Jack and Jamal. Vokai lost the second immunity challenge and Molly was voted off at Tribal, as others in her tribe thought she was a social threat and were wary of her planning to split the vote between Jason and Noura. I have no recollection of her time on the show, but that’s because I try to forget about Island of the Idols entirely after everything that went down that season. Anyway, I’m typing this from my phone so I hope it’s 100 words.

SAVING: James Lim

UPDATED (!) 

31 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Tough decision. Not sure who to cut. :( 

Ehh Chris was more note worthy than Brandon but it doesn't really matter I guess.