Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

Nominations:

Brandon Hantz

Jeremiah Wood

Cliff Robinson

Joaquin Souberbielle

Ashley Underwood

Julie Wolfe

Angelia "Angie" Layton

Roxanne "Roxy" Morris

Laura Boneham

Marissa Peterson

Morgan McLeod

Alexis Maxwell

J'Tia Taylor

So Kim

Jeremiah Wood

jeremiah-wood-300.jpg

I used to haaaaate Jeremiah, but now he's kind of just an irrelevant bore to me. During the premerge of Cagayan I stanned the sh*t out of Brice & Morgan (spoiler alert, I still do) so I was heartbroken when Jeremiah backstabbed them and chose to side with LJ, Jefra, and Alexis over them. Luckily Morgan dragged him to #filth after the Brice vote and I kind of enjoyed him as Morgan's punching bag. At the swap, Jeremiah ended up on the tribe with all the Brains and tried to link up with them. Their only tribal council vote turned into Jeremiah vs. Alexis as they both threw each other the bus trying to convince the brains they were loyal to them. Jeremiah won and successfully got Alexis booted. After Kass flipped on his alliance at the merge, he was kind of just treading water the rest of the time. Spencer got the big underdog edit, with Tasha getting a bit of it as well, so Jeremiah was irrelevant. He had a funny scene where he "came out" as a model to Spencer & Tasha and they were just like "...........k". He got voted out in 7th place and I haven't thought about him since till this very moment.

Save Laura Boneham

JOAQUIN SOUBERBIELLE (Worlds Apart)

tumblr_nls6kaYBxG1t4adioo1_400.gifv

Lets get this out of the way with - Joaquin is f*cking hot. That’s a given and I was tempted to let him be for that reason alone. Then I remembered he’s part of what could be my least favorite cast of all (at least of the 30s), so I’m cutting him before people can drag him farther because of his looks. Joaquin was part of the original White Collar tribe and found himself in trouble quickly when he and So Kim lied about going for an advantage right at the start. He survived till the swap and aligned with Rodney, but was blindsided when his tribe had to go to TC. I’m done writing about him.

saving J’Tia

Edited by #jeah

Alexis Maxwell

latest?cb=20150825204011

Sorry Alexis, after looking through the boys but having no good options, I literally just went from bottom up for my save/cut. Sorry, you were the second one up (obvs Queen Jtia already saved) so you were cut. I honestly do not remember you at all, and you are deemed as fodder so there is no reason to keep you. I like your bikini bottoms but that will not save you. This girl actually made it pretty far and finished 12/18 in Cagayan, so got a third through the game. She was part of the beauty tribe, although if I was straight, I would not be into her.

Save So even though it should be Jeremiah

JULIE WOLFE

HPzvTrY.gif

I didn't mind Julie Wolfe from Redemption Island, but I'm fine with eliminating as many castaways from that boring season as possible. Julie was part of the Zapatera tribe. Russell and Stephanie approached her about working together, and she humored them enough to convince them she was on their side. However, she voted out Russell, and Stephanie told her a storm would be coming. That threat meant nothing as Stephanie was booted out from the game not too long afterwards. Julie managed to make it to the merge, but Rob and his minions picked her alliance off one after the other. I don't recall Julie or any of the other Zapatera tribe members having much of a shot of advancing their game. They were pretty much just sitting ducks, weren't they? What I remember about Julie's time in the game was her hatred towards Phillip. Didn't she at one point hide his shorts out of pettiness? She also was quite harsh towards Natalie at the Final Tribal Council. She said something along the lines of how she'd be ashamed if Stephanie was her daughter, and she doubted that Stephanie's parents would be proud of the game she played. Julie also told Rob to not raise his daughters to be manipulable like Natalie. She also told Phillip that no one respects him and asked Phillip what his son would think of him. Phillip was irked and told her "to hell with you." Julie ended up voting for Rob, which was the only sensible choice from that Final 3. Anyway, sorry to Julie, but out she goes from the rankdown.

And I'm saving Morgan.

MYIZea.gif

12 minutes ago, Solaris said:

and who's fault is that?  You nominated 14 of them! 😮 

It's not like I had a choice with my restriction. :dead: 

JC, on the other hand, had a choice but unsurprisingly still went with the all girls option.

• Haha 1