Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

Wanda Shirk (Palau)

Oh Wanda, we barely knew ye. Palau is one of my favourite seasons which, in retrospect, is weird because one tribe dominated the entire time and two people got shafted in a schoolyard pick of tribes, but it still holds up as one of the most riveting seasons in the series. Wanda was a big, bold personality in the first episode - an English teacher that annoyed the ever-loving heck out of her tribe mates by singing at the top of her lungs. But when it came time to pick the tribes, she and Jonathan Libby were left out of the pick and she was sent packing before the game even began. Since Jonathan has already been cut and I arguably liked him more, I’m fine cutting her now since she’s the very definition of fodder.

save: Lucy Huang who got shafted by David Wright’s hidden immunity idol in MvGx

Edited by sublymonal

Has anyone watched Peih-Gee’s Secret Hitler games she plays with other Survivors on her twitch? I just watched the last one and it was hysterical :dead:. It was Peih-Gee, Sophie, Michele, Jenn, Spencer, Albert, Adam, and Stephen (and the creator of the game). I think she did one before that too but I didn’t see it.

Michele was incapable of flying under the radar and no one trusted her :wub:. Sophie took control of the game flawlessly and had Albert doing her bidding so well despite the fact that he was on the other team :dead: (y’know, just like SP). They also raised over 2000 dollars for the Minnesota Freedom Fund!

5 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

Love how she went from a “second-tier winner” to someone no one trusts. A true icon. 👑 

Well Michele's lowkey terrible at Secret Hitler (by her own admission) and has lost both times she played 🙈 :dead:

She was calling people out by the second round to the point where everyone thinks she's on the other team and is now in a long-running feud with the creator of the game who has doubted her both times they played together :wub:. Peih-Gee wants to get different Survivors involved each week, besides Michele who she wants on every week as her cohost because she's so hilarious playing :dead:

BROOKE STRUCK

latest?cb=20120616040816

She struck me with how much I do not remember her. I tried to nominate her but she was on pesky season 11 so I figure I will just eliminate her now. Sorry Brooke, you are just guilty of being forgettable and boring I am assuming since I have no idea who you are and can not remember you at all even though I watched that season, albeit it was a whole ago. You did make it through a few tribal councils so that is good at least, although your season's winner was pretty embarrassing in Winners At War, so the fact that a bad representative won your season does not give you much street cred. Anyways, bye!

Save Mia

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Well Michele's lowkey terrible at Secret Hitler (by her own admission) and has lost both times she played 🙈 :dead:

She was calling people out by the second round to the point where everyone thinks she's on the other team and is now in a long-running feud with the creator of the game who has doubted her both times they played together :wub:. Peih-Gee wants to get different Survivors involved each week, besides Michele who she wants on every week as her cohost because she's so hilarious playing :dead:

Lol it’s okay, she’s great at Catan 

MELINDA HYDER

i9IKX.gif

Melinda Hyder was a contestant on Survivor: Panama. She was placed on the Casaya tribe, and she was Cirie's first Survivor ally. Casaya was the tribe of older women, but Melinda was the youngest on the tribe. They did go to the first tribal council, and Cirie had her sights set on eliminating Tina. Melinda had reservations with this plan since Tina was the hardest worker on the tribe. However, she eventually agreed to the plan in voting Tina out first. Next, the four tribes combined into two tribes, and Melinda and Cirie found themselves on the outs of the new Casaya. However, Shane felt like quitting the game. Melinda and Crire tried to save themselves with a plan to sway others in voting out Shane, but they were unsuccessful. Cirie and Melinda were deemed the weakest, and the tribe ended up voting out Melinda in a 5-2 vote. She seemed like a very nice woman, and it would've been interesting to see how she would've done had she lasted longer. Sorry to Melinda, but out she goes from the rankdown.

And I'm saving Tina.

giphy.gif

pRDMJ.gif

Sandy Burgin

I likes Sandy, but I remember more of Kelly and Kelly was a favourite of mine before she was forced out by her tribe. 

Sandy was a contestant on Survivor Tocantins. She was initially viewed as weak by her tribe and Sandy was given a lift in to camp and a chance to look for a hidden immunity idol or make a start on camp. Sandy chose to look for the idol and therefore didn’t make any progress in camp whilst the others made their way there. This annoyed a few other people on her tribe including Carolina, who began to be quite bossy around camp. They lost the first immunity challenge but Sandy was saved due to being a dominant force in the challenge. She was able to prove herself and this bought her time in the game. They went on to win a couple more challenges until their streak was broken. A few other tribe mates wanted to target Sandy but I still don’t know why. She would’ve been strong in challenges, a number for them, helped them but they decided to vote her out on the twelfth day.

Saving Kelly B

Immune for Andrew's Round:

Laura Morett

Alex Angarita

Purple Kelly Shinn

Ken Hoang

Lindsey Cascaddan

Stephannie Favor

Margaret Bobonich

Lucy Huang

Mia Galeotalanza

Tina Scheer

Kelly Bruno

@sublymonal is next to nominate.  He must nominate contestants who played for the first time between seasons 21 and 30.

Just now, #jeah said:

I adore the Purple Pants Podcast. I just listened to the most recent episode yesterday and legit cried. He's one of only two gay black men on Survivor in 40 seasons can you believe it?! (The other one being Jeremy Crawford's messy ass lol)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I’m not listening to a podcast, just give me the details. 

It’s worth listening to. It’s only 18 minutes.

also I had no idea Jeremy Crawford was gay!