Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Save Lindsey

I say this as a Mike fan, but I was screaming when they tried to paint her out to be a villain just because she was tired of Mike talking about religion. :dead: Oh Survivor.

Just now, Elliott said:

I say this as a Mike fan, but I was screaming when they tried to paint her out to be a villain just because she was tired of Mike talking about religion. :dead: Oh Survivor.

All she said was that God wasn't just gonna start the fire on his own which.........tea :dead:. She also called our Rodney and Dan's sexism so based on the noms I'm fine saving her :haha:

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

All she said was that God wasn't just gonna start the fire on his own which.........tea :dead:. She also called our Rodney and Dan's sexism so based on the noms I'm fine saving her :haha:

lol Rodney has turned into like a super woke activist the last few years and finding out was honestly the biggest double take I’ve done in a very long time.

Neal Gottlieb

106308_d19965b.jpg

Meh I don't really like or dislike him one way or the other. He was one of the million young, nerdy white guy Survivor superfans that got cast on the show and I never tend to really like those (hmm is this self-loathing? Nahhhhhhhhh). Anyways, I was ultimately fine with him because he was working with Aubry & Debbie so like, spout whatever student of the game bullsh*t you want, just keep them around! Then he made it to the merge and got medevaced out of left field. I felt bad for him since he was such a big fan of the game. But then he didn't give Aubry his idol and she called him a son of a bitch :wub:. Aubry was likely going home that round so as much as I felt for Neal's medevac, I am glad it did save her. Then Michele voted him off the jury and he gave some cringe speech to her before leaving. So overall there's some negatives there so I'm gonna cut him here.

Save Dan Lembo

tumblr_njjsdoZZG61sq0qzoo2_500.gif

Aubry’s annoyance over that always confused me because as soon as they said they were pulling Neil, he’s considered eliminated and thus he wouldn’t have been allowed to give her the Idol. :dead: 

I’m currently on my Africa rewatch and cannot stand Big Tom. 🤮 The comments to Clarence in the first episode are so gross when watching back.

Also the oldest-looking 45 year-old I’ve seen. I saw something on Reddit recently mentioning that Tom in Africa is the same age as Ethan in Winners at War and I haven’t stopped thinking about it since.

8 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Also the oldest-looking 45 year-old I’ve seen. I saw something on Reddit recently mentioning that Tom in Africa is the same age as Ethan in Winners at War and I haven’t stopped thinking about it since.

i broke the good place GIF by globaltv

Clay in Thailand also looked like he was in his 60s when he was apparently 42.

Daniel Lue

Survivor: The Amazon - SurvivorGlobe

Daniel Lue was the 14th placer on Survivor: Amazon, where he was placed on the all male tribe of Tambaqui. He assumed that his tribe would dominate over the all female Jaburu tribe, but was quickly proven wrong when Daniel and Ryan Aiken screwed up on the balance beam portion of the challenge. Ultimately, Daniel managed to survive this vote, but this alongside his less than desirable performance at camp led Daniel to being voted out 3rd when the men lost again. An interesting fact about Daniel is that he spoke Mandarin with Matthew von Ertfelda, which is pretty neat! It's about time for Daniel to be cut from this game though so cya~

Saving Melinda

JEREMY CRAWFORD (David Vs Goliath)

tumblr_phdy6hbIWQ1w31jp2o6_r1_250.gifv

Ugh, my Survivor memory absolutely sucks this rankdown, because he was a member of a really recent and iconic season and I don't really remember much about what Jeremy actually brought to the show. He was a pre-merge boot, leaving in 18th place. No wonder I don't really remember him. According to the interwebs, he clashed with Natalie Cole early on, which doesn't surprise me because Natalie was such a huge personality. #BringBackNatalieCole So on their first TC, the Goliath tribe ended up targeting and voting out Jeremy because Queengelina felt that he wouldn't be loyal to the Goliath tribe if they were to reach a tribe swap (which they did shortly after his boot). Good call? Maybe so. Either way, he was voted out and is now cut from this rankdown.

Saving Domenick for like the eighth time

VINCE MOUA (Island of the Idols)

0a29c616b399864248fc6038b8cc0c27fc5eab2d

Aww, Vince deserved better. But then again, so did many of the cast members on this season that was marred by such a disgusting controversy, so maybe he was better off to have been voted off early. Either way, we really didn't get to see too much of Vince as he was one of the first boots. I am totally here for the Asian and queer(?) representation and would be open to see him returning one day, though it's probably not likely. Anyways, as for his time on the season, Vince really didn't have the best run. He was targeted from the get go (he received votes at the first TC iirc), but Ronnie was ultimately the first to go. His tribe was immune the second time, and then he made a trip to the infamous IOTI to see B*ston R*b and Sandra and put an even bigger target on his back, yay! Ultimately he was sent packing the next TC.

Saving: Leslie for the second time. At least I'm consistent!

Shamar Thomas

Shamar - Survivor Cast Member

From what I hear, Shamar was one of the few fans who contributed anything to Survivor Caramoan. He ended up placing 17th after being medically evacuated due to an eye infection. He wasn't very popular on his tribe from the looks of it due to being combative and unproductive around camp. He ended up receiving votes at both tribal councils he attended before leaving the game. Ooh, apparently in addition to his eye infection, after being removed from the game, he had to receive surgery on his finger as well. Ouch! I don't have anything against Shamar, and might've even rooted for him if he's an entertaining as I think he may have been, but I feel less certain about cutting anyone else from the remaining candidates so out he goes.

Saving Yasmin Giles

Wendy DeSmidt-Kohlhoff

latest?cb=20120617042009

I feel like she has been nominated for the millionth time so it's time to go. Congrats for surviving (lol) so many nominations. Anyways, she was on Survivor Nicaragua and is the coveted Hall of First Boots. Not exactly an honor you want, but at least she has something memorable about her. She was one of the older contestants but obviously no Denise. Apparently she has a ranch in Montana, which fits in well with her picture above. I am glad she is gone because her hyphenated name was really starting to bug me because it is impossible to type into google, anyways I guess it is good she made it this far, congrats on making it farther than she did in the show.

Save: Brady Finta

Michelle Tesauro

latest?cb=20120610043158

I am an avid fan of Gilmore Girls and her picture above is totally giving me Rory Gilmore vibes. Since I can not stand Rory, this ho goes. The only thing redeeming about Rory was her Yale boyfriend Logan, my favorite boyfriend by far. I still do not understand why everyone prefers Jess, he is a hoodlum and terribly annoying. He was cute but I find Milo so gross nowadays even though I love This Is Us. Anyways, I guess I should say some stuff about Michelle, so she was on Survivor Pearl Islands, wow one of the original seasons, and she was booted third so did not make much of an impact. No difference here in this rankdown. Bye!

Save: Spencer Duhm