Jump to content
idolforums.com
Solaris

Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Andy nominates next)

Recommended Posts

Chris Pratt Oh Snap GIF

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d like to play this to ensure I’m on the cast.
latest?cb=20170407234527

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zoey0069 said:

I’d like to play this to ensure I’m on the cast.

source.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zoey0069 said:

I’d like to play this to ensure I’m on the cast.
latest?cb=20170407234527

You should have played Adam's fake tribal council idol instead lol 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, QueenKalie said:

You should have played Adam's fake tribal council idol instead lol 🙂

:dead:

 

You know Jeff was probably like "oh f*ck, we should have thought of that." and it's going to be a thing in Season 41.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Daily reminder that the idol nullifier is the stupidest and most obnoxious twist ever. #JanetWasRobbed

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Elliott said:

source.gif


Only one nullifier?

Parv5.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

You should have played Adam's fake tribal council idol instead lol 🙂

 

Just now, Elliott said:

:dead:

 

You know Jeff was probably like "oh f*ck, we should have thought of that." and it's going to be a thing in Season 41.


I saw this on his face!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elliott said:

:dead:

 

You know Jeff was probably like "oh f*ck, we should have thought of that." and it's going to be a thing in Season 41.

He did say  that the reason they I have never done that is because they didn't want the Survivors to destroy their set so it's not gonna happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, #jeah said:

Daily reminder that the idol nullifier is the stupidest and most obnoxious twist ever. #JanetWasRobbed

I don't mind it if it's introduced earlier (and has an expiration date) because I think there's too many f*cking Idols in the game nowadays, but introducing it at like the Final 8 or whenever Dean got it was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too late in the game.

 

Especially because Touchy McToucher's DQ pretty much guaranteed Janet had to use it, and they all knew she had it, so there was no suspense in playing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

He did say  that the reason they I have never done that is because they didn't want the Survivors to destroy their set so it's not gonna happen. 

They could easily put it somewhere hidden that wouldn't require the set being destroyed. Like velcro it inside the lid to the voting urn or something so it's removable but not easily noticeable. :haha:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Idol at tribal is actually an amazing idea, happened in South Africa

 

38:41. A lot more of a badass moment than Adam's because it worked :haha: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Elliott said:

They could easily put it somewhere hidden that wouldn't require the set being destroyed. Like velcro it inside the lid to the voting urn or something so it's removable but not easily noticeable. :haha:

I  *think* the concern is if they start doing it that every season people will look for it at tribal and possible ruin those sets as well. But who knows maybe they will change their minds idk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am working on it now, but I will post it on a new Page!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bd5ba87f3d3e84c9d4fec36686c73a64.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Voice Popcorn GIF by MOODMAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Survivorau GIF by Australian Survivor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:shiver: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

stephen amell hello GIF by The Paley Center for Media

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...