idolforums.com
Solaris

Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Andy nominates next)

Just now, Elliott said:

Russell should’ve outlasted Brandon in this at the very least tbh

RT.

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Never.

Sola, you crossed out Drew Christy’s name in the SJDS list but I had saved him

Just now, #jeah said:

Sola, you crossed out Drew Christy’s name in the SJDS list but I had saved him

thanks who did you cut that round? just to make sure I did that properly

1 minute ago, #jeah said:

Dan Foley!

it is fixed, all is right in the world.

Just now, Solaris said:

it is fixed, all is right in the world.

Slacking already.

tumblr_nnja1xfhwx1qcjdp7o1_540.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zoey said:

Slacking already.

tumblr_nnja1xfhwx1qcjdp7o1_540.gif

:(  I am trying to figure out how to do it all properly, this is my first time hosting!

Just now, Solaris said:

:(  I am trying to figure out how to do it all properly, this is my first time hosting!

and you’re doing a fantastic job. ❤️

tumblr_nrihjpU3lc1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Solaris said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Don't worry, I still make those kinds of mistakes too. :ph34rwave:

1 hour ago, #jeah said:

The more I think about Worlds Apart the more I hate it🤢

I don't mind Worlds Apart but I do think it's probably the definition of mediocrity.  Which is better than a lot of seasons lately I suppose.

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Brandon is trash too but nah.

JAMES "ROCKY" REID

rocky2_thumb.jpg?w=324&h=484

The one Rocky gif I found has a distracting Photobucket watermark, so I'll just use a photo this time. James "Rocky" Reid competed on Survivor: Fiji. Due to his accent and appearance resembling Sylvester Stallone, he was nicknamed Rocky. Rocky was placed on the Ravu tribe, and he managed to survive until the tribe switch. Despite his temper getting on the nerves of his other tribe members, he still managed to survive due to the alliances he made.  He had one alliance with Mookie and another with Jessica and Erica. Nonetheless, Ravu's constant losing streak was very upsetting for Rocky. He kept throwing fits, even suggesting at one point "Why don't we just call Jeff on the Jeff phone and vote someone else off?" Rocky also had a strong dislike for Anthony, critical of Anthony's performances in the challenges. After a tribe switch, Rocky and Anthony targeted each other, but the tribe sided with Rocky since they believed he was better to keep for the challenges. However, Rocky's attitude eventually did him in. Ravu kept losing, and the tribe was fed up with his negative demeanor. Rocky was eventually voted out and became the first member of the jury. Sorry to any Rocky fans, but out he goes from the rankdown.

And I'll save Caleb.

suvivor-kaohrong-caleb-intro.gif?resize=419,235

Someone cut Terry's racist ass already.

Just now, Elliott said:

I will! Not sure who to save though. :haha: 

On 5/16/2020 at 7:54 PM, JC said:

RIGHT? I also remember he was aligned was Corinne who literally wanted Sugar's head on a stick. LOL, the dramz that season was so entertaining. I also remember being obsessed with Sugar although I like her less these days.

OMGGG yeah that was a crazy season. I really loved Sugar and could not stand Corinne. 😐 :dead: 

5 hours ago, Zoey said:

Ugh, I don’t like Russell but this is far too early for him.

He made some iconic television. Samoa and HvV wouldn’t have been half as good without him.

5 hours ago, Elliott said:

I'm actually surprised Russell lasted THIS long, tbh. :dead: Sure based on how memorable he is, you could make a case he shoul last longer. But meh... not mad at him going this soon.

5 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Some blue collar dude immunity whored his way to a win and I was somehow content with that so I hate Worlds Apart. And now Ben and Chris Underwood have happened so I am now even more okay with Mike's win somehow WHAT IS LIFE?!

LMAOOO This was the exact same for me. :lmao: Mike is someone I should be meh/don't care for but when I lost my main favorites at around Final 8/7 or so..... I found myself rooting for Mike over everyone else. :lmao:  Think Carolyn was there but I was mixed on her - then the others I did not like or care for.

43 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Terry's racist? :unsure: I would have saved him based off of these remaining 4 as I liked him on his first season but eh don't really care that much. :haha: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

Terry's racist? :unsure:

There was a handful of stuff he said to Cirie in Panama that was lowkey racist. But in Cambodia, when Wentworth and Abi were reading tree mail, Terry went, "Can we get someone to read it who speaks English?"

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

There was a handful of stuff he said to Cirie in Panama that was lowkey racist. But in Cambodia, when Wentworth and Abi were reading tree mail, Terry went, "Can we get someone to read it who speaks English?"

Ahh I see. I remember there was some drama with him and Cirie but I forgot what that was about exactly. I may have to look at my notes and see. Oof yikes I didn't remember that last one.

Y'all do know there's a difference between racism and xenophobia right? Not saying one is better than the other but yeah...