idolforums.com
Solaris

Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Andy nominates next)

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

this was back in a time where tasha and spencer were likable.  How times have changed.  J'Tia and Kass best of brains tribe.  

Ugh yes, I loved Tasha in Cagayan and then was kinda underwhelmed by her in Cambodia :(

Just now, *Lily said:

Ugh yes, I loved Tasha in Cagayan and then was kinda underwhelmed by her in Cambodia :(

she was outright unlikable in Cambodia unfortunately.  

5 minutes ago, Solaris said:

such an iconic mess, I have chosen to stan  :wub:

Does anyone remember that she was on the brains tribe and was a nuclear engineer???

nerdy GIF

Just now, JC said:

Does anyone remember that she was on the brains tribe and was a nuclear engineer???

nerdy GIF

amazing gif.  :wub:

5 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

Who's the contestant that apparently said the n-word behind the scenes? Wasn't it a recent male castaway? I don't want to name names in case I'm mistaken.

Julia and Ron never said who it was, but most of the speculation was that it was Joe based off the timeline of events that Julia laid out. 

44 minutes ago, Solaris said:

They are trying for fastest rankdown ever.

Season 10 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Just now, 1234567890 said:

Season 10 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Aquaria's hair looks weird there.

I’m going to bed shortly as it’s nearly midnight here and I have a meeting first thing. So this will be going on a 12 hour break. :ph34rwave:

Just now, Zoey said:

I’m going to bed shortly as it’s nearly midnight here and I have a meeting first thing. So this will be going on a 12 hour break. :ph34rwave:

Have a good night!  Hopefully Amanda will cut tonight so you can do your round when you get up!

46 minutes ago, Zoey said:

helena bonham carter GIF

Posted (edited)

@Solaris can we get the remaining nominees at the very top of page 1 so we don’t have to scroll through pages of chatter to find them?

Anyway, I don’t care about either Krista or Zane so who should I cut? :haha: 

Edited by *Amanda

36 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

@Solaris can we get the remaining nominees at the very top of page 1 so we don’t have to scroll through pages of chatter to find them?

Anyway, I don’t care about either Krista or Zane so who should I cut? :haha: 

Yea I'll do it going forward, sorry.

55 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

#TeamZane

28 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Save Zane!

I also agree to save Zane.

Krista Klumpp

1fMDm.gif

Since everyone wants me to save Zane, Krista is the one leaving. Not that her cut is a huge loss to this rankdown. It allows us to continue getting rid of all RI contestants as quickly as possible because it's what that awful season deserves. Krista was placed on the Zapatera tribe, and in that season's returnee twist, they had the misfortune of getting Russell Hantz as a tribe member during his third (and thankfully brief) return to the game. She, along with Stephanie, made the decision to align with Russell during the game. A bad move on her part because Russell was on the outs and had zero power in the tribe this season. After the tribe disposed of Russell, they set their sights on his remaining allies and she swiftly followed him out of the game. She lost her only redemption duel to Matt Elrod, but gave him her bible as she left the game. She's a complete non-factor on her season who chose the wrong allies. Somehow, she placed high enough in Survivor Rankdown 1.0 to earn a spot in the CBS RTV rankdown? Glad we could prevent a high placement from happening in this edition of the rankdown. LOL.

SAVING: Zane Knight

Just now, *Amanda said:

Somehow, she placed high enough in Survivor Rankdown 1.0 to earn a spot in the CBS RTV rankdown?

I'm sorry, she what now???

Just now, Elliott said:

I'm sorry, she what now???

She placed 286 in the CBS RTV rankdown. Either she placed in the Top 100 of Survivor Rankdown 1.0 or someone chose her as a wildcard. :dead: 

Just now, *Amanda said:

She placed 286 in the CBS RTV rankdown. Either she placed in the Top 100 of Survivor Rankdown 1.0 or someone chose her as a wildcard. :dead: 

i dont want to live on this planet anymore GIF

5 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I put a few random wildcards in from the random page section on the wikis and Krista was one.

6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I put a few random wildcards in from the random page section on the wikis and Krista was one.

Ok good to know that she was a random wildcard and didn’t actually rank that high in the first Rankdown. :haha: 

27 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Ok good to know that she was a random wildcard and didn’t actually rank that high in the first Rankdown. :haha: 

Because of pettiness didn't she make it a decent way in the cbs rankdown because no one wanted to bother cutting her? :haha:

@Zoey is next to nominate

Immune for Zoey's round:

Missy Byrd

Chrissy Hofbeck

Kass McQuillen

Ben Driebergen

Stacey Powell

J.P. Calderon

Tony Vlachos

Christina Cha

Natalie Anderson

Susie Smith