Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

Jaison Robinson

Picking the 20: A Statistics-Based Argument for Who Should Make ...

Jaison Robinson competed back during Survivor Samoa, where he ultimately placed 5th. Jaison's earliest moment in the game was when he fought back against Ben Browning's racist spiel against Yasmin Giles. The feud only built from the initial day, and R*ssell H*ntz even decided to get rid of Ben just so Jaison wouldn't potentially quit :wub:. Afterwards, Jaison was in the minority once the merge hit, being down 8-4, but thanks to Queen Natalie, Jaison's tribe turned the tide voting out Galu after Galu until the final five, where Brett won immunity. At this point, Russell decided to blindside Jaison due to thinking that Mick Trimming would stand a better chance at defeating Brett in challenges (lol). I truly do wish that I could list more things that Jaison did, but for whatever reason, R*ssell had to take up 95% of the airtime that season, which sucks because a lot of the players that season had a lot of potential.

Saving Christina because of that one time she told Alicia to shut up ❤️ 

58 minutes ago, hayden98 said:

due to thinking that Mick Trimming would stand a better chance at defeating Brett in challenges

At that point, Jaison basically had no challenge ability left in him so they were right in thinking Mick would be a better help at getting Brett out. :haha: But Russell and Natalie were also closer to Mick too.

Tasha Fox

9bcc9fa7c0f0cfb26a24bf03d031b569.jpg

Ugh this is such a tough cut to make. I had so much love for Tasha after Cagayan. She was an underdog queen who had so much untapped potential. She was always on the wrong side of the numbers and never got to make anything happen. I think she got a bit underedited as well since Spencer was getting the entire underdog storyline which was disappointing (and I'm not happy about Spencer beating Tasha in this game rn :/). But she was still likely a top 100 Survivor for me. Then I got my wish of her coming back! Cambodia happened! And she made the top three! Should be a dream come true, right?! Unfortunately, Tasha was a complete and utter disappointment in the merge and completely killed a lot of goodwill I have for her.

We'll start back in Cagayan though. Tasha was on the trainwreck brains tribe. She was part of the majority alliance with Garrett, Spencer, and J'Tia that blindsided David at the first vote. However, the girls and guys began to turn on each other, and the guys had enough of J'Tia in particular :giggle:. Garrett was lying around bitching about everyone and everything and Tasha screamed her iconic "THEN QUIT!!!!!!!!!!" line at Garrett when she had enough. Tasha scrambled her little butt off and managed to convince Kass to save J'Tia even after she poured rice in the fire :dead:. That is a mastermind right there! For the rest of the pre-merge, Tasha was the head honcho calling the shots.

At the merge, she noticed the drama happening between Kass and Sarah. She tried to squash it, but it didn't do much good as Kass iconically flips on the alliance and blindsides Sarah. When Tasha loses her numbers there, she loses all power. She is unfortunately pretty under-edited from this point on as, like I said, Spencer pretty much got the entire underdog edit. She had a great scene of getting stood-up by LJ for a strategy talk in his boot episode, but that was about it. She went on an impressive immunity run where she won three in a row though! Sadly, her lucky ran out and she ended up getting booted in sixth place.

When Tasha showed up on the ballot for Cambodia she was an easy vote for me. She had so much drive and so much potential, I couldn't imagine her not delivering. She started off really strong too! She got swapf*cked with Savage and seemed screwed by being down in numbers 4-2, but she found the cracks in the tribe and successfully stirred the pot of Abi-Maria vs. Peih-Gee and Woo. As sad as I was to see Peih-Gee leave, I loved how Tasha worked herself into the swing vote position there. She was also the fight person to righteously hate on Jeff Varner before we all realized what a colossal piece of sh*t he is. Tasha blocking Varner from talking to the other tribe, standing in front of him, and shouting "WE HAVE A RAT!!!" was such a great moment!

But then the same thing happened this season as happened in Cagayan. Tasha got underedited at the merge. The problem this time around is that whenever she was shown, she was being stank and condescending. Kass exposed Tasha at the merge and I was firmly #TeamKass. Kass wanted to bury the hatched, but Tasha wanted nothing to do with her. If Kass was willing to vote to save Spencer in a swing vote situation, Tasha could at least have the decency to utter three words to Kass! Tasha thought she was hot sh*t though and she was above everyone else, despite the fact that she was Jeremy's goat for the entire merge. Her decisions were not based on logic. "The fans don't want to see an Abi, Kimmi, Keith final three" (uhh f*ck you I most certainly do!). "Awwwww Kimmi's trying to play the game :rolleyes:" (and she's doing a hell of a better job than you Tasha!!!). I really don't know where Tasha got this holier than thou attitude, but it was not pretty at all. If you would've told me after Cagayan that I would be happy to see Tasha get shut out 10-0-0 at a FTC I would've thought you were nuts. But it happened. And Tasha didn't deserve a single vote that season unfortunately so I can't complain.

While a lot are disappointed in Kathy Vavrick O'Brien, Jonny Fairplay, or Brenda Lowe's fall from grace return appearances, nothing will upset me more than the downfall of Tasha Fox.

Save Jan Gentry

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

At that point, Jaison basically had no challenge ability left in him so they were right in thinking Mick would be a better help at getting Brett out. :haha: But Russell and Natalie were also closer to Mick too.

Gotcha! I guess he just fizzled out then.

JULIE ROSENBERG

tumblr_pp27d3MpZy1w7ty5ho2_500.gifv

Survivor: Edge of Extinction was a weirdly edited season, and I'm struggling to remember Julie's individual game despite the fact she made it the Final 3. At the start of the game, she was placed on the Kama tribe and formed a close bond with Ron. Kama was immune for the first six tribal councils of the game, and Julie ended up winning the first individual immunity at the merge. However, the original tribal alliances fell apart and Julie felt betrayed. At a chaotic tribal council, she publicly declared she was flipping and her former ally Julia was eliminated. Julie eventually made it to the end of the game with Chris and Gavin, but she failed to get any votes. The jurors believed Julie played the game too emotionally and didn't do enough compared to Gavin or Chris. And due to Chris's social bonds from the Edge of Extinction and his gameplay on the last few days impressing the jurors, he ended up winning the game instead. Anyway, Julie seems like a nice lady, so sorry to any fans. Out she goes from the rankdown now.

And I'll save Jane.

FnY07.gif

tumblr_poxbhuS1tP1talut1o4_250.gifv
Christian Hubicki

I don’t remember this season and I don’t remember Christian. Apparently he had a decent run and was only voted out eventually due to being a huge threat to win the game.. I still don’t remember. Christian was a contestant on Survivor David vs Goliath. He placed seventh overall after finding and using multiple idols and  winning challenges. Apparently he set himself up well in the early days and this is something that quickly became his downfall when the merge came. He was viewed as being a potential winner and some of his tribe mates wanted him gone because of it. I might have to rewatch the season since I remember nothing apparently.

Saving Stacy.

Tai Trang

survivor-kaohrong-tai-lookatchicken.gif?

Tai first appeared on Kaoh Rong, the second Brains vs. Brawn. vs. Beauty season, and was placed on the Beauty tribe. During his time on the Beauty tribe, he formed a bromance of sorts with Caleb. Seeing two very different people in Tai and Caleb forming a friendship like they did was quite entertaining to watch. He also found an idol, which would give us the spectacular moment where he refused to help Scot and Jason with their super idol at tribal council after Aubry successfully flipped him to the girls' side. Anything that weakens the awful Scot and Jason's chances in the game is amazing, so thank you for that. One of his most memorable things was his insistence on keeping the chicken alive, which he ended up releasing at the Final Tribal Council. He made it to the Top 3, but was ultimately non-factor because the jury was debating which game they preferred between Aubry's strategic one and Michele's social one, so he received 0 votes to win. Tai returned for the awful season that is game changers where he placed 4th. I try to forget that Game Changers happened, but I do remember him contributing to Advantage-geddon by playing 2 immunity idols, one for him and one for Aubry. When there's so many advantages that the person with zero votes is eliminated by default, there's TOO MANY advantages. Basically, what Tai demonstrated is that he's great at finding idols, which of course the show loves because all that matters these days is advantages. Anyway, I like Tai but not enough to be that upset about him being cut. Also, Zoey requested I save Jason, so I am honoring that request since no one else spoke up.

SAVING: Jason Siska

@JC nominates next, front page is updated.  I will be around tomorrow, but heading camping for several days in the afternoon.  Nomination order is on the front page, only 8 people immune yall should be able to manage this.  I am sure someone can step up in my absence though if needed.  

12 hours ago, Solaris said:

@JC nominates next, front page is updated.  I will be around tomorrow, but heading camping for several days in the afternoon.  Nomination order is on the front page, only 8 people immune yall should be able to manage this.  I am sure someone can step up in my absence though if needed.  

Alright I am out.  Jc has like 12 hours to post his noms.  You guys are on your own for the next couple of days but feel free to push things along!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Alright I am out.  Jc has like 12 hours to post his noms.  You guys are on your own for the next couple of days but feel free to push things along!

Enjoy camping! 😘

Chrissy Hofbeck
Cirie Fields
Danni Boatwright
Francesca Hogi
Jenn Lyon
Kim Spradlin
Lauren O'Connell
Natalie Bolton
Natalie White
Noura Salman
Sabrina Thompson