Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

Debbie Beebe

latest?cb=20120617034159

Debbie was on Survivor Tocantins and had a motherly relationship with Tyson Apostol. Yuck, that is a horrible association. I am glad I got rid of her. Anyways, she looks kind of familiar since I watched this season, but I do not remember anything she did, so she is one of the forgotten ones. Seems like her alliance crumbled after the merge. Boo hoo. Debbie finished in sixth place so she actually made it pretty far. She is from Alabama and is apparently a principal which is interesting, I could see her laying down the law and me hating her and refusing to hide my gayness in Alabama middle school. Anyways, she is wearing way too much jewelry in this pic, she needs to edit herself before she goes out in public.

Save: Sash

• Thanks 1

Elyse Umemoto

ELYSE UMEMOTO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE - City Of Angels

Elyse was a part of Survivor Jesus Camp South Pacific, and was on Ozzy's tribe, Savaii. I believe Ozzy decided that she was his showmance of the season after his first choice, Semhar, flopped spectacularly in challenges. Initially, Elyse was set to sail through to the merge, being in a majority alliance with Ozzy alongside Keith, Whitney, and Jim. Jim grew paranoid about Elyse's relationship with Ozzy however (even though Keith and Whitney were f*cking at the same time), and decided to blindside Elyse alongside Dawn and Cochran. Elyse was ultimately blindsided 3-2-2, and was permanently eliminated the following day after losing to comp beast Christine. Ooh, Elyse's ancestry includes American Indian (Yakama), German, Japanese, and Latina, which is pretty interesting. Ultimately, I don't dislike Elyse by any means, but I don't remember many contributions from her towards her season so I'd say this is a good spot for her to leave the rankdown.

Saving Angie Jakusz

William "Bill" Posley (One World)

333?cb=20120617045858

Bill placed 15th on Survivor: One World. He was on the Manono tribe from the beginning. Manono was lucky enough to win the first two immunity challenges, but in the third week, they lost and had to vote somebody out. Bill was part of the short-lived "Muscle" alliance with Matt Quinlan, Michael Jefferson and Jay Byars, but turned on Matt in the first vote, where he was ousted 7-1-1. However, Bill and Colton both received votes that night as well.

The next week, there was some drama after Leif let it slip that Colton, as defacto leader of the "Misfit" alliance, had wanted to vote out Bill. We also saw Troyzan and Tarzan talking about how Bill was charming enough to maybe make someone from the Misfits flip. It was clear he had a target on his back and after Tarzan let it slip to the women that they might give them immunity just to be able to go to tribal, the women were thrilled. Ultimately, that was what happened and Bill received the votes of the other seven men to become the 4th person to be voted out of the game. He was an interesting character for the short time he was there, but definitely fodder and I'm fine to cut him. Apparently he's now a TV show writer so, good for him.

Save: Michael Jefferson

Edited by sublymonal

10 hours ago, JC said:

She is from Alabama and is apparently a principal which is interesting, I could see her laying down the law and me hating her and refusing to hide my gayness in Alabama middle school. Anyways, she is wearing way too much jewelry in this pic, she needs to edit herself before she goes out in public.

ILY.

Jonas Otsuji

100961_D0480.JPG

I like Jonas! I like all four of the remaining nominees left to an extent. But we're at the point in the game where pretty much everyone left can be considered remotely likable. My main issue with Jonas is that he was pretty much aligned with Colton the whole time. I mean, I get it. The young fit guys all formed an alliance that excluded Jonas so it made sense for him to align with whoever's left. Also, it makes complete sense for Jonas to want to go as far as possible with Colton. Colton is so inherently unlikable no one would want to vote for him in the end. Jonas was pretty much going for the Natalie White strategy to Colton's Russell Hantz. I like that Jonas was able to respect Natalie's strategy and attempt to emulate it. Jonas cooked for the tribe and remained pretty loyal to his alliance. Sh*t hit the fan though when Colton got medevaced and Jonas was forced to take the leadership position. He made the merge, and started to become seen as the leader of the guys now that Colton was gone. He was also getting into multiple fights with Tarzan (and I'm firmly planting my flag on #TeamJonas here). He tried to get the numbers back on his side, but he was never able to do so and the guys and the girls both worked together to take him out, which began the beginning of the end for the guys that season. I always thought Jonas would make a good choice for a random returnee, and I thought it was possible after OW, but he's waaaaaay too far gone and out of the producer's heads at this point.

Save Joe

JENNY GUZON-BAE (Cook Islands)

surv13_cast_jenny.jpg

She's cute, she was fine, she was inoffensive, I also don't really remember a single thing about her or what she brought to the season. I also find Cook Islands a complete drag and one that stands up REALLY terribly upon rewatch, so anyone who's not a big name this season can leave for all I care. Thus, Jenny is someone I have sorta wanted to see out for awhile. It's nothing against her - she was probably fine and likable. Jenny started out on the Puka Puka tribe along with Yul, Brad, Becky, and Cao Boi. Ooh after she switched to the Raro tribe and they were up for elimination, she and Rebecca decided to blindside JP because he was annoying, lmao she gets points for that. Anyways I don't really feel like taking the time to talk about her journey but basically, she ended up being the victim of that lame bottle twist in which her tribe voted out two people in a row...Jenny became the second person voted out that night as she was blindsided in a 4-2 vote by Adam, Candice, Parv, and Penner. Kind of a shitty way to go out but alas, that's how the chips fell for Jenny.

Saving: Boo ig

Immune for Amanda's Round:

Rupert Boneham

Laura Boneham

Tony Vlachos

Kass McQuillan

Kim Spradlin

Chrissy Hofbeck

Brice Johnston

Victoria Baamonde

Rodger Bingham

Kim Johnson

Jan Gentry

Shawna Mitchell

Shawn Cohen

Burton Roberts

Lea “Sarge” Masters

Ozzy Lusth

Mick Trimming

Sash Lenahan

Angie Jakusz

Michael Jefferson

Boo Bernis

Joe Del Campo

@*Amanda please nom when you can.  12 hours!

NOMINATIONS

Tribe 1

Ramona Gray (Borneo)

Brady Finta (Vanuatu)

Margaret Bobonich (Guatemala)

Stephannie Favor (Cook Islands)

Cecilia Mansilla (Cook Islands)

Erik Cardona (Samoa)

Tyrone Davis (Nicaragua)

Tribe 2

Alina Wilson (Nicaragua)

Mikayla Wingle (South Pacific)

Roberta "R.C." Saint-Amour (Philippines)

Rodney Lavoie Jr. (One World)

So Kim (One World)

Nick Nairano (Kaoh Rong)

Jennifer Lanzetti (Kaoh Rong)

Tribe 3

Alan Ball (Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers)

Chris Noble (Ghost Island)

Bradley Kleihege (Ghost Island)

James Lim (Ghost Island)

Natalia Azquoa (David vs. Goliath)

Reem Daly (Edge of Extincton)

John Hennigan (Island of the Idols)