Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

JP Calderon

1704_original.jpg

JP was a douchey early boot on a season I don't particularly care for, Cook Islands. He was young and fit so he figured he'd sail to the end of the game on that basis alone despite the fact that he was surly as f*ck and miserable for pretty much the entire time he was out there. He started off on the Latino tribe and treated Billy like a child. Not that Billy was the easiest person in the world to live with, but there's no excuse for how he and Ozzy spoke to Billy and treated him. He made it to the swap and formed an all male alliance (groundbreaking) despite the fact that the men were in the minority. He pretty much ignored every woman on his tribe so they all teamed up to vote him out instead lol (even though Stephannie pretty much offered herself up on a silver platter). I love when douchey guys get voted out solely for being massive douches and then being ~shocked~ about it. He allegedly hooked up with Brad after the show so good for him I guess.

Save Ozzy, which I know is hypocritical based on this writeup lol, but he's a legend so I'd like to see him around a little bit longer

COBY ARCHA

56b178b4ef84e2.57548595_r.gif

Coby competed on Survivor: Palau. He was part of Koror, which dominated the challenges in the pre-merge portion of the game. I remember by the time the merge came, Coby was happy to have Stephenie join them. He revealed to her all the tribe secrets and was ready to make a move against the big alliance. However, his Koror tribe members knew what he was up to, and they voted him out instead of obvious choice Stephenie since he was too much of a threat. Coby became the first member of the jury, and he voted for Katie to win. He told her a vote for her would really just be a vote against Tom, and he blocked Tom from playing a perfect game. At the reunion, he revealed he adopted a baby and named her after his close Survivor friend Janu. Also, Coby was apparently in consideration for Survivor: Micronesia, but he ended up getting cut. Apologies for the lack of detail here, but I’m typing on my phone at the moment. Coby seemed like someone there to play the game, but there wasn’t much to say about his game due to Koror’s winning streak. By the time the merge came, the other tribe members were ready to vote him out. Anyway, sorry to any Coby fans, but out he goes from the rankdown.

And I’m saving Mick.

tumblr_nv68qpzTbL1tzdk80o2_r1_400.gif