Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

53 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

Michele has fully embraced her status as a gay icon and we love to see it :haha:

Ok, perhaps I have to stan a little :giggle:

ELIZABETH OLSON

latest?cb=20180905171729

She was on Survivor David vs Goliath on the David tribe I am pretty sure. She was close with Lyrsa but apparently she seemed to really alienate everyone else after a tribe switch. Somehow she still survived to the merge though so good for her. She was a unanimous first vote after the merge though so that was not good social gameplay on her end LOL. However, she did contribute some lolz by exposing Angelina as the messy double agent and drag her before she ultimately left. She finished 13 out of 20 and is from Texas. I just really am not feeling the hillbilly vibe slash redneck roots with the whole cowboy hat, it just does not work so I am eliminating her. Bye!

Save Alan Ball

Darnell Hamilton 

tumblr_o2rzqxvrXf1twcfe0o5_500.gifv

I will fix this and my other write-ups later, but right now I’m just gonna make my cut. I am choosing to cut Darnell Hamilton, the first boot of Kaoh Rong. Darnell was placed on the brawn tribe.He caused the brawns to lose the first immunity challenge when he dropped the goggles while trying to untangle paddles in the water. This made it difficult for the rest of the tribe to complete this portion of the challenge. At tribal council, Darnell and Alecia ties in the votes and he was voted out unanimously in the devote. Thank you for being so awful at the challenge to spare Alecia, Darnell. But as a first boot, I think this is a fair spot for him to go out at.

SAVING: CeCe Taylor

Edited by *Amanda

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

Shocking that the white guy from Alabama is racist who would have predicted that one! 

I mean, to be fair, I try not to generalize since some of my faves are from Southern states (E.g. Arkansas, Missouri) are are super woke

1 hour ago, sublymonal said:

I mean, to be fair, I try not to generalize since some of my faves are from Southern states (E.g. Arkansas, Missouri) are are super woke

As someone from North Florida I thank you for this :haha: Lots of Southerners are great, woke, inclusive people. It is backwards in a lot of ways but it annoys me when people write someone off just because they’re from the South. There are also lots of great cities there (Atlanta, Nashville, Charleston etc) with a healthy population of educated people. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Nashville

lol that reminds me of when Andrew & I were at CMAFest last summer and Ariana Grande had a concert one of the nights we were there. It was the weirdest mix of people in Downtown Nashville I'd ever seen. :dead:

• Haha 2

Something to check out when you have the time, Sean Rector hosting a roundtable with a ton of black Survivor alumni discussing their experiences and whatnot. A lot of interesting stuff. Sean Rector continues to astound me. A lot of interesting perspectives.

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Something to check out when you have the time, Sean Rector hosting a roundtable with a ton of black Survivor alumni discussing their experiences and whatnot. A lot of interesting stuff. Sean Rector continues to astound me. A lot of interesting perspectives.

I’ll have to watch!

Would love to see a BB one, as well.

27 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Such a great group of alumni! Always great to see faces from the older seasons involved and then hearing the perspectives of those from more ‘recent’ seasons too (I noticed Julia mentioned something about doing some deeper dives with RHAP soon at the start too, which I’m excited to see since I don’t think she gave any post-show press initially).

13 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Such a great group of alumni! Always great to see faces from the older seasons involved and then hearing the perspectives of those from more ‘recent’ seasons too (I noticed Julia mentioned something about doing some deeper dives with RHAP soon at the start too, which I’m excited to see since I don’t think she gave any post-show press initially).

Yeah it's part of the Black Voices series he's been doing, he started with Jamal last week which was also a great podcast.

ELAINE STOTT (Island of the Idols)

svr_cast_800x1000_0008_elainestott.jpg

I mean...I guess she was one of the brighter spots of Season 39? But she was never really one of my favorites. She didn't seem particularly game savvy to me nor did I find myself all that entertained by her. She definitely seems like a cute and fun person irl and the exact type of character that Survivor goes for - unique, all-American, easy to root for. But I never really rooted for Elaine throughout the season? She was also responsible for sending home Jason, one of my favorites at the time of his untimely departure. And she was always low-key one of Tommy's minions which bothered me as well. Anyways, Elaine placed 7th. She kinda put herself at a disadvantage by blindsiding Missy, putting her original tribe down in numbers. She was one of the recipients of the Sia award at the end of the season. Good for her! Out she goes!

Saving: Jennifer

Don't really have any specific strategy on who I want cut, so I'll sort chronologically (also not sure why my nominees are always bolded but it won't let me un-bold them, so sorry lol):

Rodger Bingham (Outback)

Kim Johnson (Africa)

Jan Gentry (Thailand)

Shawna Mitchell (Amazon)

Shawn Cohen (Pearl Islands)

Burton Roberts (Pearl Islands)

Lea “Sarge” Masters (Vanuatu)

Coby Archa (Palau)

Angie Jakusz (Palau)

JP Calderon (Cook Islands)

Jenny Guzon-Bae (Cook Islands)

Ozzy Lusth (Cook Islands)

Boo Bernis (Fiji)

Debbie Beebe (Tocantins)

Mick Trimming (Samoa)

Sash Lenahan (Nicaragua)

Elyse Umemoto (South Pacific)

Bill Posley (One World)

Jonas Otsiju (One World)

Michael Jefferson (One World)

Joe Del Campo (Kaoh Rong)

Tribe 1:

Rodger Bingham (Outback)

Kim Johnson (Africa)

Jan Gentry (Thailand)

Shawna Mitchell (Amazon)

Shawn Cohen (Pearl Islands)

Burton Roberts (Pearl Islands)

Lea “Sarge” Masters (Vanuatu)

Tribe 2:

Coby Archa (Palau)

Angie Jakusz (Palau)

JP Calderon (Cook Islands)

Jenny Guzon-Bae (Cook Islands)

Ozzy Lusth (Cook Islands)

Boo Bernis (Fiji)

Debbie Beebe (Tocantins)

Tribe 3:

Mick Trimming (Samoa)

Sash Lenahan (Nicaragua)

Elyse Umemoto (South Pacific)

Bill Posley (One World)

Jonas Otsiju (One World)

Michael Jefferson (One World)

Joe Del Campo (Kaoh Rong)

Please vote to save 1 of the 3 tribes.  The magic number is 4.

Tribe 1 -

Tribe 2 - 

Tribe 3 -