idolforums.com
Solaris

Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Andy nominates next)

Helen Glover (Thailand)

Shawna Mitchell (Amazon)

Angie Jakusz (Palau)

Ruth Marie Milliman (Panama)

Jenny Guzon-Bae (Cook Islands)

Rebecca Borman (Cook Islands)

Jacquie Berg (Gabon)

Debbie Beebe (Tocantins)

Shannon “Shambo” Waters (Samoa)

Kelly Bruno (Nicaragua)

Laura Alexander (Caramoan)

Desi Williams (Heroes Vs Healers Vs Hustlers)

Stephanie Johnson (Ghost Island)

Chelsea Townsend (Ghost Island)

Save Chelsea

Cut Shambo

Cut Helen

Save Desi I guess 

Jacquie Berg

Clubs That Suck -> The Official 2020 Survivor Rankdown

Jacquie Berg was a part of the very odd Survivor: Gabon, where she initially was in the dominant alliance with Marcus Lehman, Charlie Herschel, and Corinne Kaplan. The one time they lost immunity, they voted out Paloma Soto-Castillo due to being weak in challenges. The following episode saw Jacquie separated from her entire alliance, with only Kelly and Ace remaining from her original tribe. Unfortunately for Jacquie, I believe Kelly 150% threw her under the bus since she hated the dominant alliance. Jacquie tried as hard as she could to flip Crystal and Ken to her side, but ultimately was voted out in a 5-2 vote. Apparently while still on Survivor, Jacquie had a fling with a producer, which led to his firing. The two did marry later on which is pretty cool.

Saving Angie Jakusz

200.gif

Shambo

Delusional, annoying and full of her own self importance. She was definitely a character.

Shambo was a contestant on Survivor Samoa. She was quite likeable to start with. She had no real storyline but she was entertaining and rootable as the older woman on the tribe. That soon changed for me when she went against Laura. Shambo thought she was better off aligning with Russell, when in reality that was a dumb move. She wasn’t a smart player and could’ve easily aligned with the guys on Galu to split up Laura, Kelly and Monica. Instead she ended up placing sixth continuing on the Russell train at the final tribal council. The same woman who rode the coattails of Galu and Russell then accused Natalie of riding coattails. Delusional. Goodbye!

Saving Chelsea

• Like 1

Each of you will have the opportunity to earn a fire token with tomorrows challenge.  It will not be easy!  I will be posting the challenge at 3 EST (I know thats less then 24 hours for this round, but I need to), so hopefully all cuts and saves are in by then!

HELEN GLOVER

7f30592c5679440

Helen Glover is part of the terrible Survivor: Thailand, and was the final juror of the season. I know people usually say she was a better part of that season, but they’re wrong. She was shoved so far up Brian’s ass that she was constantly complaining about how her voting with him was messing up her own gameplay... and then she refused to do anything about it. She also said Ghandia was giving Ted the wrong idea in the post-Grindgate fallout which was yikes. Is she as bad as Clay or Brian? No. Does that make her good? Also no. Did that season deserve Shii Ann? Even more no.

SAVE: Desi Williams

That picture of Helen is more awkward than my entire teenage existence :dead: 

• Haha 1

Kelly Bruno

image later

Kelly was probably the most normal person in La Flor, so she was always doomed for failure. Kelly’s claim to fame was only having one leg, the other one was artificial. That made her stand out as an early target for NaOnka and others. The tribe felt she would have a good sob story if she made it to the end. A bit harsh, but also probably true. Kelly’s most infamous moment is when she got tackled by NaOnka over an idol clue. I thought Kelly was a bit whine, but NaOnka did just tackle her so it was probably justified lol. She got voted out at the swap when Brenda’s alliance was worried about Marty & Jill’s idol so they just went for Kelly instead.

Save Stephanie

Laura Alexander

latest?cb=20130111142011

Literally just cutting a random girl I do not remember. I may not have even seen her season LOL.  But yeah I should have just put them all in randomizer and just cut whichever one showed up first because there really was no reason I would save or cut any of these girls. Omgod I am on my balcony and this homeless man with the WORST VOICE in the world continues to scream singing, he does this like every day it is so annoying. But also hilarious. Anyways, Laura was on Survivor Camaroan and was in the majority alliance but sucked at challenges so her tribe had to dump her. She finished 16 out of 20 which is pretty bad anyways bye!

Save Jenny

Remaining Nominee's:

Shawna Mitchell

Ruth Marie Milliman

Rebecca Borman

Debbie Beebe

@*Amanda @Steven_

I have seen both Steven and Amanda on 😘 

REBECCA BORMAN

R9TywmmyzFRqUdJcXr1fE8_fkc4YzHFWx_d_7HRD

Sorry to Rebecca Borman, but I don't remember much about her individual game during Survivor: Cook Islands. Despite the controversial way of splitting up the tribes, Rebecca approved of the theme since she thought it would disapprove stereotypes. In addition, she formed a close bond with Sundra on the Manihiki tribe. The two of them + Stephannie managed to have a female majority on the tribe, and they together voted out Sekou. Soon came a tribe swap, and Rebecca ended up on the Rarotonga tribe. Rebecca was an asset in their first challenge as new tribes, and she helped them win immunity When Rarotonga lost the following immunity challenge, Rebecca helped lead the charge against blindsiding J.P. The game seemed to be going well for Rebecca, but she ended up losing her ally Stephannie after Nate threw her under the bus for the "mashed potatoes and gravy" comment. She recovered as she was able to get her target Cristina out at the following tribal council. Soon came the mutiny, and Rebecca's tribe added Candice and Penner. Penner was Rebecca's target, but she joined the tribe in voting out Brad. And the next tribal council would be Rebecca's last. She still wanted Penner out, but Rebecca was voted out as she was deemed the weakest member of the tribe. Rebecca became the second member of the jury, and she cast her vote for Ozzy to win. Anyway, thanks to the Survivor Wiki for the information! I forgot these details about Rebecca's game. Sorry to Rebecca and any fans, but out she goes from the rankdown.

And I'll save Shawna.

source.gif

Ruth Marie Milliman

*Will insert picture later*

Ruth Marie is a castaway on Sutvivor: Panama. Now, I love Panama and think it’s a great season, but I’m struggling to remember Ruth Marie. Probably because she placed 13th out of 16. She started on the Casaya tribe (which at first consisted of older women). Shewas swapped to the very boring La Mina tribe. Ruth Marie ended up being voted out in a 4-2 vote because the men of the tribe viewed her as week. Nice person, but forgettable so she can go.