Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

Just now, QueenKalie said:

You should have played Adam's fake tribal council idol instead lol 🙂

:dead:

You know Jeff was probably like "oh f*ck, we should have thought of that." and it's going to be a thing in Season 41.

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

You should have played Adam's fake tribal council idol instead lol 🙂

Just now, Elliott said:

You know Jeff was probably like "oh f*ck, we should have thought of that." and it's going to be a thing in Season 41.

I saw this on his face!!

Just now, Elliott said:

He did say  that the reason they I have never done that is because they didn't want the Survivors to destroy their set so it's not gonna happen. 

Just now, #jeah said:

Daily reminder that the idol nullifier is the stupidest and most obnoxious twist ever. #JanetWasRobbed

I don't mind it if it's introduced earlier (and has an expiration date) because I think there's too many f*cking Idols in the game nowadays, but introducing it at like the Final 8 or whenever Dean got it was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too late in the game.

Especially because Touchy McToucher's DQ pretty much guaranteed Janet had to use it, and they all knew she had it, so there was no suspense in playing it.

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

He did say  that the reason they I have never done that is because they didn't want the Survivors to destroy their set so it's not gonna happen. 

They could easily put it somewhere hidden that wouldn't require the set being destroyed. Like velcro it inside the lid to the voting urn or something so it's removable but not easily noticeable. :haha:

8 minutes ago, Elliott said:

They could easily put it somewhere hidden that wouldn't require the set being destroyed. Like velcro it inside the lid to the voting urn or something so it's removable but not easily noticeable. :haha:

I  *think* the concern is if they start doing it that every season people will look for it at tribal and possible ruin those sets as well. But who knows maybe they will change their minds idk.