Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

tumblr_m53lwgxQBH1qz85zio1_250.gifv

Spencer Duhm

Who is this please? I do not remember him at all. Apparently he was cast in Tocantins and lasted 15 days? He cost his tribe a challenge win and was unanimously voted out of the tribe. 

I’m really struggling because I genuinely don’t even remember seeing this guy on the show. I’m sure he must’ve been a lot more likeable than JT, though. This is why Tocantins is one of my least favourite seasons because it had zero impact on any future game. I’m praying this is a hundred words now so that Sola doesn’t shout at me. Edit: he made me edit this as there weren’t enough words. Surely there’s one hundred words in this now?

Saving Ace

Edited by Zoey

Just now, *Wallace said:

Was Spencer like the youngest Survivor casted at that time? I feel like I remember that about him. :haha: 

Yep. He was the first person cast when they lowered the age from 21 to 18.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Yep. He was the first person cast when they lowered the age from 21 to 18.

Thanks for clarifying that. I was gonna mention that if he was 18 but I wasn't sure. :haha: 

7 hours ago, Zoey said:

tumblr_m53lwgxQBH1qz85zio1_250.gifv

Spencer Duhm

Who is this please? I do not remember him at all. Apparently he was cast in Tocantins and lasted 15 days? He cost his tribe a challenge win and was unanimously voted out of the tribe. 

I’m really struggling because I genuinely don’t even remember seeing this guy on the show. I’m sure he must’ve been a lot more likeable than JT, though. This is why Tocantins is one of my least favourite seasons because it had zero impact on any future game. I’m praying this is a hundred words now so that Sola doesn’t shout at me.

Saving Ace

a couple words shy.  Please add some more!

Jean-Robert Bellande (China)

Jean Robert is the nefarious villain of Survivor China, and while I do really like him as a character I also think he’s obnoxious to actually watch, so I think it’s a good time to let him go. He was on the Fei Long tribe and everyone pretty much hated him because his personality was insufferable. Courtney and Todd both owning him at FTC was super satisfying to watch and just thinking about that reminds me why China is one of my faves. Ultimately JR made it to the top 9 of the game when Todd decided to blindside him when JR mentioned wanting to go after James. Smart move on Todd’s end. Sorry this write up is out of order lol.

saving Gillian

Leslie Nease

450?cb=20120616051134

Leslie Nease was on Survivor China. She refused a Buddhist welcome just because she is Christian *eyeroll* I am Christian too and that is just stupid that you can not experience other religions. Dumb, anyways, she was stolen by the other tribe and blindsided by her tribe due to being suspected of flipping to the other side. I am already annoyed with her writing this so I am glad her tribe kicked her out. She absolutely sucked being the third one out and finishing 14th out of 16th. Good riddance, sorry girl but you are forgettable and I do not care. Bye!

Save Liz

ANTHONY ROBINSON

aDdhA.gif

This was a fairly easy cut to make. Bobby was part of the legendary Casaya tribe and had moments like getting mad at Courtney for doing yoga on his rock garden. Anthony had...yeah, I can't really remember. Probably because he was part of one of the more boring seasons, Fiji. Fiji had the awful haves vs. have-nots twist, and Anthony was placed on the Ravu tribe which was forced to live at a horrible campsite while the opposing tribe got an extremely luxurious one for winning the first reward challenge. Anthony, for his part, wasn't that well-liked by his tribe mates particuarly by Rocky and Mookie who were very critical of him. He was also viewed as weak, and when the tribes swapped, he was unanimously eliminated on day 17 by the new Ravu tribe as a result. Anyway, I feel bad for him about the way he was treated but in the grand scheme of things, I feel this is a fine place for him to go out.

SAVING: Bobby Mason