Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

how is Purple Chelsea from that season still in?

Because she was so invisible it kind of became iconic :haha: the real question is, why is first boot Gonzalez still there

4 hours ago, Solaris said:

me

:giggle:❤️ 

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

You come for Bradley you gotta pay :wub: 

Ugh he needs to go. (!) 

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

how is Purple Chelsea Bradley from that season still in?

I'm asking the same thing. :/ 

1 hour ago, #jeah said:

Because she was so invisible it kind of became iconic :haha: the real question is, why is first boot Gonzalez still there

I found her kinda entertaining for a first boot. :haha:  

I went with premerge fodder, of which there was a lot to choose from.

NOMINATIONS

Mia Galeotalanza (Vanuatu)

Wanda Shirk (Palau)
Margaret Bobonich (Guatemala)
Brooke Struck (Guatemala)
Melinda Hyder (Panema)
Tina Scheer (Panama)
Stephannie Favor (Cook Islands)

Sandy Burgin (Tocantins)
Carolina Eastwood (Tocantins)
Kelly Bruno (Nicaragua)
Dana Lambert (Philippines)
Lindsey Cascaddan (One World)
Lucy Huang (Millennials vs. Gen X)
Stephanie Gonzalez (Ghost Island)

Carolina Eastwood

1ibFTgO.png

Ugh I know I still have to update my Stacey writeup I swear I’ll do that tonight and update this one! Or tomorrow lol. Idk but I’ll get to it! Anyways, I believe I’ve nominated Carolina both rounds already so I’m obviously gonna take this opportunity to cut her. I don’t dislike her or anything like that, she’s too irrelevant to dislike! She chose to date and get engaged to David Murphy though so I have to judge her character a bit lol. Luckily she kicked his ass to the curb when he cheated on her with Alicia Rosa so that caused me to gain a bit of respect for her! For her time on the show, she didn’t really do much. She tried overplaying so much that her tribe somehow voted her out before Sandy Burgin :dead:. So I guess I appreciate her for giving us four episodes of Sandy when she has no business ever lasting past the first episode, but that’s all Carolina brought to the show.

Save Lindsey

Edited by Alex95

Dana Lambert

Dana - Survivor Cast Member

Who? I cannot remember anything Dana Lambert did during Survivor Philippines that happened before her  exit. She was placed on the Kalabaw tribe and lasted until day 12, when she began experiencing intense pain in her stomach. The Medical Team decided that it did not warrant an evacuation for her, but Dana decided that the pain was too much and withdrew from the game. I can't fault her for her decision too much, but I am slightly bitter because apparently she was in an alliance with Katie Hanson and Sarah Dawson, and her leaving the game led to the other girls swiftly being picked off. I remember liking Dawson so that sucks :haha: It's not a huge crime or anything, but slightly annoying. Anyways, congrats to Dana for making it this far into the rankdown!

Saving Stephannie Favor :wub: 

STEPHANIE GONZALEZ (Ghost Island)

latest?cb=20180131173658

Lol I remember pre-game everyone was thinking Gonzalez would be someone to watch who could possibly go deep and win the whole thing....yeah we saw how that worked out lol, instead she became an infamous first boot who, despite being relatively entertaining, was not ultimately all that memorable in the grand scheme of things to justify her being here any more. Unfortunately for Steph, the original target of the Malolo tribe was Jacob Derwin...but when he was sent to Ghost Island, the tribe had to regroup and Gonzalez became the next target. She kind of aggressively targeted Donathan, and the rest of the tribe was like no thx we'll vote you out instead. And she was the first person voted out of a very disappointing season.

Saving: Margaret

9 hours ago, Zoey said:

The Wendell hate here is ridic.

He was a great winner, and I feel really bad for how he was edited in WAW even though I wasn't a fan of his game at all. Overall I like him. Plus he's hot af

Edited by #jeah