Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

Immune for Hayden's Round:

Ben Driebergen

Michael Yerger

Brendan Shapiro

Chris Underwood

Vytas Baskauskas

Leslie Nease

Brady Finta

Melinda Hyder

Laura Alexander

Betsy Bolan

Shamar Thomas

Cecilia Mansilla

James Lim

Kel Gleason

Matt Quinlan

Virgillio "Billy" Garcia
Bill Posley

Domenick Abbate

Mia Galeotalanza

@hayden98 is next to post his 28 noms.  I will update the front page in like an hour

Nominations

Joel Klug (Borneo)

BB Anderson (Borneo)

Mitchell Olson (The Australian Outback)

Robert DeCanio (Marquesas)

Gina Crews (Marquesas)

Gabriel Cade (Marquesas)

Sarah Jones (Marquesas)

Osten Taylor (Pearl Islands)

Shawn Cohen (Pearl Islands)

Dolly Neely (Vanuatu)

Nate Gonzalez (Cook Islands)

Alex Angarita (Fiji)

Mookie Lee (Fiji)

Rita Verreos (Fiji)

Joel Anderson (Micronesia)

Mikey Bortone (Micronesia)

Mary Sartain (Micronesia)

GC Brown (Gabon)

Grant Mattos (Redemption Island)

Keith Tollefson (South Pacific)

Elyse Umemoto (South Pacific)

Leif Manson (One World)

Matt Bischoff (Caramoan)

David Samson (Cagayan)

Rodney Lavoie, Jr. (Worlds Apart)

Bi Nguyen (David vs. Goliath)

The Wardog DaSilva (Edge of Extinction)

Keith Sowell (Edge of Extinction)

Mookie Lee

full.jpg

Despite the fact that Rocky and Alex exist and I hate them as much, for some reason Mookie always stood out to me as my least favorite in the Fiji cast. Don't get me wrong I'm not defending Rocky or Alex, they are GODAWFUL as well, but they're slightly more fun to root against. They're so overtly awful and constantly showed the world their asses so it was easy to righteously hate them. Mookie was awful AND boring at the same time which is pretty much the worst quality you can have as a Survivor contestant. Mookie was part of the sexist man group of Fiji who somehow managed to twist is that every single woman was awful at challenges and responsible for losing. I guess to prove he's not sexist he had to target a man as well, so along with Rocky he horribly bullied Anthony. I don't like to call people bullies on reality shows because it's reality television and conflict happens. But Anthony was bullied in Fiji, point blank and the period, and Mookie is almost as responsible as Rocky (though not as responsible). Mookie was in the rare position of being the biggest loser of the season, having been on Ravu the whole time. The haves and have nots twist was awful so I won't entirely blame him, but he took absolutely no responsibility and blamed everyone else. There's just absolutely nothing positive to say about Mookie.

Save GC

Matt Bischoff

bischoff.jpg

Ugh I'm sorry but that beard is honestly physically repulsive. I gotta say, I've been enjoying this double boot cycle because it gives me an excuse to cut someone awful and a fodder at the same time. Mookie was that someone awful and Matt is the fodder (though I attest that he could've been awful had he lasted longer). Matt was on the fans tribe and he seemed to be running things from behind the scenes on that tribe. He pretty much held the power with all his votes? What did he do with that power? Proceed to vote off literally every woman possible under the guise of "keeping the tribe strong". He was in the middle between the Reynold, Eddie, Hope, & Allie alliance vs. the Sherri, Shamar, Laura, & Julia alliance. He worked with the ladder to vote off Allie and Hope. Once there were no women left to vote out on that side, he proceeded to flip and blindside Laura, the most promising members of the fans tribe. Luckily he got swapf*cked annd voted out by the favorites (but not before throwing Julia under the bus and attempting to get her voted out first). Look dude was just playing the game, but his game was to literally vote out every single woman for being weak so obviously I'm not a fan.

Save Sarah Jones

Remaining Nominee's:

Joel Klug (Borneo)

BB Anderson (Borneo)

Mitchell Olson (The Australian Outback)

Robert DeCanio (Marquesas)

Gina Crews (Marquesas)

Gabriel Cade (Marquesas)

Osten Taylor (Pearl Islands)

Shawn Cohen (Pearl Islands)

Dolly Neely (Vanuatu)

Nate Gonzalez (Cook Islands)

Alex Angarita (Fiji)

Rita Verreos (Fiji)

Joel Anderson (Micronesia)

Mikey Bortone (Micronesia)

Mary Sartain (Micronesia)

Grant Mattos (Redemption Island)

Keith Tollefson (South Pacific)

Elyse Umemoto (South Pacific)

Leif Manson (One World)

David Samson (Cagayan)

Rodney Lavoie, Jr. (Worlds Apart)

Bi Nguyen (David vs. Goliath)

The Wardog DaSilva (Edge of Extinction)

Keith Sowell (Edge of Extinction)

@*Amanda @#jeah @Elliott @JC @Steven_ @Zoey

xKpCt.gif
Mary Sartain

I remember liking Mary during the couple of episodes she appeared in. I just happened to like others more and that’s why I’m eliminating her here.

Mary was eliminated after Tracy wanted to keep her numbers. She was able to talk to the others and manipulate them in to voting Mary off but keep her real reasoning to herself and alliance. I can’t say anything about Mary’s game as I don’t think she really had a chance or was shown to be playing like some others were. She was decent in challenges? Stronger than Chet and Kathy, but they provided the entertainment. I don’t think that we’ll see her again.

Saving Alex Angarita

tumblr_lrkpus9y2j1qz85zio4_250.gifv
Keith Tollefson

Didn’t he have a showmance with Whitney? That makes me dislike someone instantly because the writing is already on the wall for them. Did he do much else apart from fall in love on a game worth a million dollars? People say they’d rather find love than have the million but I’m yet to meet someone I’d love as much as that sum of money. I’m babbling now because I don’t know what to write about him. He got voted out when the votes tied and Cochran changed his vote. He was also close allies with Ozzy and I don’t like him at all. I can only imagine how unpleasant getting stranded on an island with someone so egotistical would be. 

He went on to appear on The Amazing Race with his showmance partner. They didn’t do much better on there.

Saving Wardog

DOLLY NEALY (Vanuatu)

SwgWm.png

Dolly is a contestant from a season I really like overall (Vanuatu) and I remember kinda rooting for her and feeling bad when she got cut, but it's definitely her time to leave this rankdown now. She was part of a season that was originally divided into tribes of men and women. Dolly quickly found herself in the famous swing vote position very early on and she felt like she had a lot of power in that she could determine which way the vote went. When it came time for the women to go to their first Tribal Council, however, Dolly found herself in the Christy/Lacina S28 position and wavered her way into getting voted out of the game. We can attribute that mainly to Eliza who was sketched out by Dolly's indecisiveness and sided with the older ladies to take poor Dolly out. Oh well! I do remember she was a pretty fun character- wasn't she a sheep shearer or something like that? Edit: that photo says yes lol.

Saving: Rahdney

LEIF MANSON (One World)

leifshocked2.gif

There's not a single male contestant from One World that I'm even remotely a fan of, and Leif is no exception. Leif is, so far, the only contestant ever on Survivor with dwarfism. Major props to him for playing and doing fairly well - he made it all the way to 9th place and had a spot on the jury. However, from me memory he had little or no consequence to the overall game itself and I can't really remember a single thing he did. Leif and Tarzan became the two targets on day 27 and unfortunately things didn't work out for him as he was voted out in a 4-3-2 fashion (shiver, Sophie WAW vibes, I have PTSD now). Leif was one of only two people to vote for Sabrina over Kim at FTC to win the game, and for that alone he can go now.

Saving: Osten