Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

lmao sorry if everyone else wants Chelsea out. I kinda feel bad for her being screwed so bad by the edit since she seemed to be in a good position until right before she was voted out plus she seemed likeable. Of course I really love her for the meme value as well, but it's not only because of that.

Just now, hayden98 said:

lmao sorry if everyone else wants Chelsea out. I kinda feel bad for her being screwed so bad by the edit since she seemed to be in a good position until right before she was voted out plus she seemed likeable. Of course I really love her for the meme value as well, but it's not only because of that.

you get a cut and save just like everyone else!  Don't apologize for saving who you like.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hayden98 said:

I couldn’t care less either way :haha: there’s honestly no one in the game left that I actively want out, just people that I like more than others. 

• Like 2

Desi Williams

latest?cb=20170830170750

I decided to going back to cutting the hot girl since I do not know any of the other women really or care about them either way. So sorry Desi, your beauty usually works for you in life, but in this case it sent you out of this rankdown bye gurl bye. Desi was in Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers. She finished in 11th place out of 18, and was a quiet member of her original tribe. She first made enemies with Joe Mena, but then aligned with him to get herself to the merge. However, she was ultimately cast out after a tie vote between her and Joe Mena ended in a revote where she was voted out for being a strategic and physical threat 7-1. I did not watch this season too closely so I do not know her well so out she goes. Hopefully that is 100 words bye gurl!

Save Frosti the snowman

ANGIE JAKUSZ

h3VxK.gif

Angie was on Survivor: Palau, and she was on the ill-fated Ulong tribe. A schoolyard pick determined the tribes, and Angie was the very last one chosen. Although she formed an early friendship with Coby, he didn't pick her to join Koror when it was his turn. Angie was on the outs of Ulong, and she even felt like she was on the wrong tribe. Nonetheless, she managed to survive the first few votes and became one of the stronger challenge competitors on the tribe. Unfortunately for Angie, she ended up getting voted out due to a twist. Ibrehem was the target, but he was given a reprieve due to the other tribe granting him immunity in the Double Tribal Council twist. Since Ibrehem was no longer an option for elimination, the tribe decided to vote out Angie instead. Angie lasted 12 days, finishing in 13th place overall. Anyway, sorry to Angie, but out she goes from the rankdown.

And I'll save Joe.

tumblr_o6qdlwFRXf1rhxkhho7_r1_500.gif

e1tv173.jpg
Stephannie Favor

I’m cutting Stephannie because I don’t remember her. Stephannie was cast on Survivor Cook Islands where the tribes were split based on race. What did she do? I have no clue. I’ve had a google and it seems as if she was the swing vote when her tribe first went to tribal council. She decided to stick with the girls and vote out the least productive person on the tribe. She then didn’t do much until she helped vote JP out because his attitude was getting on people’s nerves. She then found herself in another mess and was unanimously voted out and left in sixteenth place.

Saving the legendary Jane.

latest?cb=20140203112622