Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

AUSTIN CARTY

GtJHd.gif

Austin Carty competed on Survivor: Panama, which aired back in 2006. The castaways were sorted into four tribes of four people based on age and gender, and Austin was part of the tribe of younger men with Aras, Nick, and Bobby. Eventually he was switched to La Mina, and he joined an all-male alliance that included Nick, Terry, and Dan. Going into the merge, Austin's alliance was down in numbers. Austin was spared as Nick was voted out before the jury, but Austin was voted out at the next tribal council. Austin was the first member of the jury, and he ended up voting for Aras to win the game. Sorry for the mediocre write-up here, but I don't remember much of Austin's individual game. Survivor: Panama had bigger characters, but Austin seemed nice enough from what I remember. Sorry to Austin, but out he goes from the rankdown.

And I'll save Eric.

tumblr_ppi8k6bN2K1w31jp2o4_250.gifv

RAFE JUDKINS

RafenotcoolS11.gif

Rafe almost made it to the Top 20 of the last Survivor rankdown, but he's getting eliminated much earlier this time. Rafe competed on Survivor: Guatemala. He worked closely with Stephenie LaGrossa, and he ended up doing well in the challenges towards the later part of the game (he won three individual immunity challenges). He played a role in a lot of the votes, and he probably would've won if he and Stephanie were in the Final 2 together. Rafe also had an alliance with Danni, and he and she had a deal to take each other to the Final 2. However, for reasons I still don't understand, Rafe decided to release Danni from this deal....right after she won the final immunity challenge. Rafe basically gave Danni permission to vote him out, which Danni ended up doing. However, Rafe still seemed kind of bitter about Danni's decision. He believed Danni still should've taken him to the Final 2 based on their bond instead of a deal. Well, telling Danni she didn't have to stay true to their deal was his idea! Rafe just came across as self-righteous, and another example of that was when Stephenie and Danni ate that chicken. Rafe made it a point at tribal council to tell Jeff "I didn't eat the chicken!" And another example was his reaction when Cindy didn't award everyone with cars, and he made it a point to say how he would've gave up a car to let everyone else have one. Anyway, Rafe was the final member of the jury, and he cast the only vote for Stephenie to win the game. Sorry to Rafe, but out he goes from the rankdown.

And I'll save Jacquie.

QxEZg.gif

Edited by Steven_

Ashlee Ashby

latest?cb=20120615051157

Does she even go here? I took three tries to spell her name correctly and honestly should have just left it Ashly since that works better with her last name. She is from Survivor Palau and finished a whopping 17th out of 20th. She is from South Carolina and made zero impact on the game that I can remember. I do not even recognize her. She was the second voted out on her tribe so her social game must have been spectacular. Anyways, that tribe was all about Bobby Jon and Stephenie so whatever girl. And to a lesser extent Jeff because eye candy duh. You are not hot like Bobby Jon or fierce like Stephenie. Bye.

Save: Jeremiah Wood

JACK NICHTING (Island of the Idols)

tenor.gif?itemid=15145298

I'm really surprised he lasted this long in the rankdown, tbh, Jack was not a great part of an already terrible season. Sure, there was a cool human growth moment between him and Jamal, and his response to the thing seemed mature and like he was learning from his mistakes, but overall he was just so ugh to me. He was too immature to be playing the game of Survivor tbh and I'm also annoyed that he made the jury without even making the merge when so many merge boots didn't even make the jury /Kat Anyways, Jack's most memorable moment on the show to me unfortunately is when he called Jamal's buff a durag and that was obviously not great for him. Hopefully he has learned from the experience and props to Jamal for his respectful handling of the situation.

Saving: Reynold

Julia Landaeur

450?cb=20130111141839

Another ridiculous name to spell. I had to copy and paste. She is a contestant from Survivor Caramoan. She had numbers from her original tribe, but quickly was eliminated after a tribe switch after being targeted by the hilarious Philip Sheppard. I do not remember her much but I am chuckling at the picture of Phillip irrationally yelling at her or blaming her for ridiculous things. I am sure the fight is extremely entertaining, but most likely credited to Phillip. She looks like she probably was the boring recipient of Phillip's ire. I found Phillip annoying at the time, but he's also memorable. This girl is not.

Save: Caleb

WILL WAHL (Millenials Vs Gen X)

20-Will-01.gif

Definitely a weaker cast member in MVGX imo, who lasted way too long and robbed more interesting characters of more screen time. Like omg we've NEVER HAD A HIGH SCHOOLER BEFORE OMGSH so cool right? Wrong. Will seemed likable and all but lacked any depth as a character and strategically he was kind of annoying and it was so obvious he never stood a chance from the start anyways so his screentime always felt like it was unnecessary tbh. At least he got to drink really yummy soda during his time on Survivor! And got to PAD HIS RESUME with a BIG MOVE! So kewl!

Saving: Ryan Ulrich

Bubba Sampson

g0kh1k1.gif

Travis Sampson AKA Bubba is a pre-merge boot from Survivor: Vanuatu, placing 13th overall. Since the initial tribes  were split by gender, he was placed on the Lopevi tribe with the other guys. He was a member of the Fat Five alliance, with Lea, Rory, Chad, and Chris. He was a victim of the swap that didn't work out in his favor, after getting caught telling Chris (who was on the opposing swapped tribe) to throw the challenge in an effort to have better numbers at the merge. This backfired on him spectacuarly and Ami got the rest of their tribe to vote him out unanimously at tribal council after they lost that immunity challenge.

SAVING: Dana Lambert

Denise Martin

s5bJM.gif

This will not be the best because I'm trying to get these done before I go to work, so. Denise Martin is a castaway from Survivor: China who finished 4th place. She was a member of the Fei Long alliance and that carried her to 4th. Let's see...she struggled with the food eating challenge, was left out of the loop with the Jean-Robert elimination, and won the loved ones reward challenge along with her husband. She also managed to go until her elimination tribal without receiving votes. I love China and think it's a great season, but I don't really care for Denise that much. I'll try to make this more detailed if I have a chance to later, but for now, this is good enough.

SAVING: Dan Barry

Cycle 2 Challenge:  Survivor Quiz

Today marks 33 days until Island of the Idols! Let's celebrate by ...

40 seasons of survivor have  come and gone.  590 contestants have played, many of which have played multiple times.  Below is a survivor quiz.  The individual who gets the most correct answers wins.  If multiple people complete the quiz, the person who does it with the fastest time (as displayed on the quiz timer), will win a fire token.  Send me a screenshot of your completed challenge to submit your score.  You may only submit once, and your score, time and answers must all be visible in the screenshot!

https://www.sporcle.com/games/giveupyet/survivor-repeats

You have until May 31st at 12 PM CST to complete this challenge.  During these 24 hours, you must also post who from the cycle 2 cuts will be joining your Edge of Extinction.  It is first come first serve.  Lastly you have until the challenge results are posted to use any fire tokens for the remainder of this cycle.  The fire tokens menu will reset when I post the new cycle rules.

Also before the next cycle i need you each to pick a number between 1 to 8.  First come first serve!

1 - 

2 - 

3 - 

4 - 

5 - 

6 - 

7 - 

8 - 

@Alex95 @*Amanda @sublymonal @Elliott @#jeah @hayden98 @JC @Steven_ @Zoey0069

Enjoy the challenge!

Edited by Solaris

Also before the next cycle i need you each to pick a number between 1 to 8.  First come first serve!  Andrew will be posting for Andrelliott because he is competing next cycle.

1 - 

2 - 

3 - 

4 - 

5 - 

6 - 

7 - 

8 - 

I will edit that into the post.

Edited by Solaris